Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,777 members, 7,841,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) (15934 Views)

Lawyers To Free 13 Lekki Protesters From Lagos Police / Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
midolian:
See Buhari for what sef? Has your message not been passed? angry

The way these people carry out their protests sef, you LL think it's Buhari that is holding the girls hostage..They always protest and insist on seeing the President disregarding his schedule of duties or whatever he might be doing..

Truth is, the Government is aware and doing everything humanly possible to ensure the release of these girls..and Obi and co should stop playing silly politics with the predicament of some others
Wish you said this during Jonathan's era

1 Like

Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
gaby:

In a sane country, that is exactly what he should have been doing.

No official duty is as official as innocent citizens kidnapped, missing and unaccounted for.

Who is he officialling the duty for if not the missing citizens he had sworn to protect and guarantee their rights.

Nigerians have been so battered and suppressed they have begun accepting and seeing it as a way of life...Oh Gosh...

You sure wouldn't have spewed the above if any of yours was amongst the many killed or taken hostage.

Enjoy my siggy
notwithstanding the protester should look for another way to reach him , as one time minister I believe she can write to see the president, make the letter public so the whole country will know she has written to see the president. some of this moves I don't think the president is aware of it.
Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by gaby(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Rexnegro:

notwithstanding the protester should look for another way to reach him , as one time minister I believe she can write to see the president, make the letter public so the whole country will know she has written to see the president. some of this moves I don't think the president is aware of it.

She is exercising her constitutional right in a very peaceful and civilised manner which isn't outside of the ambit of the law.

You are equally endowed with such rights as well, by reason of your being a human and a Nigerian. These rights are supposed to be inalienable.

But If you chose to sit on yours and exhibit an 'I don't care' attitude, why do you think you have the right to tell her how to use hers.

Guy, we are the problem of this country. I say we because that includes I, you and every leader we complain about. You know why?

Because these leaders aren't some imported beings even though I always wished we could import leaders with the rate at which we are descending down the steep, I would have gladly ordered for and imported a Trump Ironically, believe me. The leaders are from amongst us, and your comment above expresses what we contend with on a daily and why we are where we are as a nation because you are certainly not alone in this thought of reasoning.

Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Toks06:
This woman should stop this show of inanity.she's been used n dumped grin

You Don ever protest in your life before?

If you like the oppression, the suffering and smiling, others don't.
Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
Is that not bubu on that projector,which of the buhari are they going to see again
Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by Azam101: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
Cheat popularity!
Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Metuh:
grin All this babas with potbelly dey form barricade self. haha haha

Nothing we no go see for this country aswear, just one blow or punch will scatter that child's play they are doing there. grin

U a drunkard
Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
gaby:

She is exercising her constitutional right in a very peaceful and civilised manner which isn't outside of the ambit of the law.

You are equally endowed with such rights as well, by reason of your being a human and a Nigerian. These rights are supposed to be inalienable.

But If you chose to sit on yours and exhibit an 'I don't care' attitude, why do you think you have the right to tell her how to use hers.

Guy, we are the problem of this country. I say we because that includes I, you and every leader we complain about. You know why?

Because these leaders aren't some imported beings even though I always wished we could import leaders, I would have ordered for Trump believe me. The leaders are from amongst us, and your comment above expresses what we contend with on a daily and why we are where we are as a nation because you are certainly not alone in this thought of reasoning.

Shalom
well spoken again , we learn everyday tho especially from Nairaland as I myself may have taught someone one way or the other as u have done to me now as well. I admire her consistency in protesting tho, but what am saying is another method can be employed since this normal way is not seen normal to our so called leaders. that was point bro. maybe they should take it to senate when they resume plenary, invite TV station to cover it , they did be glad to do so as they need contents for their news as well . am just trying to think outside the box here. as we know that doing same tin to expect diff results is not possible.

1 Like

Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by adepoju1203: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Era of democracy is gone in Nigeria, no more freedom of expression in this PMB and APC led administration.

11 Likes

Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by gaby(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Rexnegro:

well spoken again , we learn everyday tho especially from Nairaland as I myself may have taught someone one way or the other as u have done to me now as well. I admire her consistency in protesting tho, but what am saying is another method can be employed since this normal way is not seen normal to our so-called leaders. that was point bro. maybe they should take it to senate when they resume plenary, invite TV station to cover it , they did be glad to do so as they need contents for their news as well . am just trying to think outside the box here. as we know that doing same tin to expect diff results is not possible.

I appreciate you bro..let's keep learning from and teaching one another.

I'm very hopeful we'll get there someday.

Enough will certainly refuse to move an inch further very soon, and bellow out 'I AM ENOUGH'.

Keep watch and don't quit believing...

One love...

2 Likes

Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by seguno2: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
MrHighSea:
Thorn in PMB's flesh.

With all the bad news everywhere, do that man sleep peacefully at all.

Buhari does not care.
If ain’t and co stress him too much, he will run to London for four months again.
Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by Gkemz: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Just look at police formation. Each holding each other's hand. That dude holding the Policewoman will be feeling like he's already in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by somegirl1: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Toks06:
This woman should stop this show of inanity.she's been used n dumped grin

Altruism is alien and "inane" to the typical Nigerian; hence the state of the country.

Nigerians are never passionate about a cause if doesnt benefit them personally and presently.

2 Likes

Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
[s]
midolian:
See Buhari for what sef? Has your message not been passed? angry

The way these people carry out their protests sef, you LL think it's Buhari that is holding the girls hostage..They always protest and insist on seeing the President disregarding his schedule of duties or whatever he might be doing..

Truth is, the Government is aware and doing everything humanly possible to ensure the release of these girls..and Obi and co should stop playing silly politics with the predicament of some others
[/s]
mai gworo everywhere

Aminat508 my love how are you doing kiss

2 Likes

Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by holo: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Since you're not ready to fight for the helpless, please leave Mama Oby alone. After all, she's not asking to see you.
Can you imagine the trauma the families of the abducted ones are going through? She is their beacon of hope and voice. Even if she claims Buhari is not doing well, he owes it as a constitutional duty he swore to protect every Nigerian.

blackpanda:
Make she go rest.

Why do u want to see somebody u claim is not doing well

Mouthpiece of the wailing morons and ipigs!

1 Like

Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by fakati(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Which kind lifeless police be this sef
Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by 2badForReal: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
Shame on you madam BBOG, please tell me where is your second in command now.

Your MUMU no get part 2, Judas like you.
Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by blackpanda: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
holo:
Since you're not ready to fight for the helpless, please leave Mama Oby alone. After all, she's not asking to see you.
Can you imagine the trauma the families of the abducted ones are going through? She is their beacon of hope and voice. Even if she claims Buhari is not doing well, he owes it as a constitutional duty he swore to protect every Nigerian.

And buhari also has the constitutional powers to kick her black ugly butt to oblivion

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Dealer, Intercepts Cocaine, Meth, Illicit Substances / INEC: We Can’t Monitor Sheriff’s Edo PDP Primaries / Gunmen Abduct Three Of Obasanjo’s Workers In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.