Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital (2613 Views)

If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start Up Capital / If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start Up Capital / How To Start E-currency Exchange Business In Nigeria Without Start-up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by DivinePips123: 2:50am On Dec 19, 2018
We are into forex trading and excellent at it (as can be seen from our performance in returning bumper profit at low risk, in a month). We have returned over 91% profit on capital already in over a month of trading (precisely 36 days of trading so far). Out of the 47 days (so far) that we opened the strategy account, we traded for 36 days, we closed all positions and avoided the market for 11 days because of possible unexpected spikes and risks associated with the recent brexit drama. We take capital preservation seriously, hence, our low risk high return disposition to trading (our risk gauge shows 2 bars out of 5 - see picture below) You or anyone else for that matter, by God's Grace can make 70% - 80% profit per month. All you have to do is register at www.forextime.com , fund your account, log into your account , copy and past our url https://www.forextime.com/strategy/DivinePips in your browser and click on invest. That's all. Then sit back, relax and watch the money pile up. smiley Your money will be in your account, password protected by you (no one can access your account except you give them your password, even if you give out your password, no one can withdraw your funds because the funds has to be sent to a bank account/or ecurrency account bearing your full names). You can withdraw your profit and/or capital as you like (anytime).
All the best. smiley

Ecashserviceltd:
Hello Guy's I want to invest in Serious minded people who have good business ideas that can make profit of at least #150,000 a month

If you have a good business Idea that will yield good profit kindly message me on WhatsApp @ 09024024853, if your idea is good enough for my liking I will help you with the start up capital then you give me return of %10 of the profit monthly for agreed years depending on the expected profit, Matured minds only

If you are interested kindly contact me on WhatsApp will details of the business yo want to Invest @ 09024024853 or email Larrygaga4real@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by favourabl: 3:46am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
favourabl:

You can learn...
I have a WhatsApp and telegram group of over 800 people.. And there's training and daily signals..
But I personally do more of binary options

How do we get in touch?
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by Nasfri123: 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
Ate you really trying to help or milk?
10% monthly is outrageous my man.
I am not saying its impossible but pipe your % share low na.

Anyways, I am a profitable forex/crypto trader and I am the founder/CEO of SmartMindsEmpire/SmartMindsFx
please I need you help on forex trade or binary option. I want to invest and start trading. This is my Whatsapp number 08100404459. Please you may be a life saver
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by SmartMindsFx: 2:36am On Dec 25, 2018
Nasfri123:
please I need you help on forex trade or binary option. I want to invest and start trading. This is my Whatsapp number 08100404459. Please you may be a life saver

Messaged you already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can One Buy Canadian Dollars In Nigeria? / 'TOTAL' Branded Petrol Station For Sale(Pictures) / ** Do Not Invest In The So-called BITCOIN ** Deceitful Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.