Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

If U Like Turning Guys Into ATM Machines SEE THIS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Like Turning Guys Into ATM Machines SEE THIS (1896 Views)

New Update In Case You’re Queuing For Money In ATM Machines / Turn Your Phone Into ATM / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Like Turning Guys Into ATM Machines SEE THIS by Abortions: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
you like MAKING guys YOUR ATM machines buh feel bad when they fVck out your pusi and dump you like em left over fufu,huh? undecided

Aeroplane is coming to jam u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Like Turning Guys Into ATM Machines SEE THIS by Silentscreamer(f): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
I apologise on behalf of the girl that broke ur heart. Take it easy biko.

1 Like

Re: If U Like Turning Guys Into ATM Machines SEE THIS by Abortions: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
Silentscreamer:
I apologise on behalf of the girl that broke ur heart. Take it easy biko.
is DAH all u got??
Re: If U Like Turning Guys Into ATM Machines SEE THIS by tee59(f): 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Eeyah, sorry oh.
Re: If U Like Turning Guys Into ATM Machines SEE THIS by Liliyann(f): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
Only broke and improvised guys that are probably squatting with their friends are the ones that complain and cry a lot on how they were duped by ladies!!!

While the rich are busy making money and happily spending on their girl,the broke ones have turned to "MENIST" on Nairaland!!
Always quick to call a girl a gold digger!!
My advice is for you to go and make money coz no lady was born to suffer!!
Re: If U Like Turning Guys Into ATM Machines SEE THIS by pennylover11(m): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hungry girls everywhere they are coming to attack you

1 Like

Re: If U Like Turning Guys Into ATM Machines SEE THIS by chinchonglee(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:
Only broke and improvised guys that are probably squatting with their friends are the ones that complain and cry a lot on how they were duped by ladies!!!

While the rich are busy making money and happily spending on their girl,the broke ones have turned to "MENIST" on Nairaland!!
sharrap dia nd get ur lazy ass up nd go hustle...

no girl was born to suffer korh!!!

am sure u re one of those hippopotamus dat has refused to use their brain....

4 Likes

Re: If U Like Turning Guys Into ATM Machines SEE THIS by THUNDER4real(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:

why do u reason from your Anal-hole? U need emergency mental help...

5 Likes

Re: If U Like Turning Guys Into ATM Machines SEE THIS by egwekwe: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:

This fat hippo sef......Who let the dogelephant out

2 Likes

Re: If U Like Turning Guys Into ATM Machines SEE THIS by Gabriel004: 12:05am On Sep 21, 2018
Liliyann:

I swear, i win't even think twice if i am told to bring a girl like you for money ritual. Fact.
Re: If U Like Turning Guys Into ATM Machines SEE THIS by Gabriel004: 12:07am On Sep 21, 2018
chinchonglee:

sharrap dia nd get ur lazy ass up nd go hustle...

no girl was born to suffer korh!!!

am sure u re one of those hippopotamus dat has refused to use their brain....
You should know the hungry n gold digginess trait must surface from her.
Re: If U Like Turning Guys Into ATM Machines SEE THIS by Gabriel004: 12:17am On Sep 21, 2018
Abortions:
you like MAKING guys YOUR ATM machines buh feel bad when they fVck out your pusi and dump you like em left over fufu,huh? undecided grin. You mean the dogs

Aeroplane is coming to jam u

(1) (Reply)

Red Or Blue Pill Which Will You Choose ( Photo ) ? / A Lady Erroneously Send Unclad Picture Meant For Boyfriend To Boss Hubby / My Husband Slapped Me During Sex’ – Nigerian Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.