Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) (63018 Views)

Actor Emeka Ike Runs For House Of Represetative, Shares Poster & Campaign Photos / Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) / Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is our choice, pdp is the party. September 22 is liberation day. #Westlokan

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Homoh2: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
I think say Davido dey do NYSC.

The NYSC rule don changed be that ooo or rule bend small bcs na Davido. Meaning that corps members can travel go for political campaign from their primary assignment with/without approval.
Well, all animals are equal only that some are more equal than the others. Hummmmm.
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Millenniumlady:
If I hold this boy eh tongue
wetin you go do?
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
Elections are not won in Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
Millenniumlady:
what about me, i do pay
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
flames01:

You must be feeling lonely right now; no one liked your empty useless post

Monkey wey dey crave and beg for likes, oya carry go meet Seun make e pay you.

That's my donation to bettering your miserable life.

All I ask for is a "thank you sir", and do not waste the money as you have clearly wasted your life.

As you can see, if I was getting even 20# per like, I would have still been the richest man in your village.
Monkey

Small small mugus....

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
gaby:
And in all this, all his son who looks like an albino knows to do is showing off a shayo ladened cup, all tattooed up with a brow ring like one of those Bulls, the Spanish use for their bull-fights.

What a pity...

He's waiting and warming up to get a license plate 'Governor's Son' while making the Statehouse a playground for their orgies...

May God help the Osunites..

Enjoy my siggy

undecided

What exactly do people like you gain from putting down others that don't even know a creature like your kind exist.

Mr. Man bad belle mentality will be your greatest undoing.

Wish people good so that good can come to you.....who jah bless no man can curse
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by ZeeBaba17(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
I thought dis dude is suppose to be in NYSC orientation camp??
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
AmazingELixir:

undecided

What exactly do people like you gain from putting down others that don't even know a creature like your kind exist.

Mr. Man bad belle mentality will be your greatest undoing.

Wish people good so that good can come to you.....who jah bless no man can curse

Haaaaa

Una no quick tell dem say una fit hustle like this for their campaign oo...election do reach ground already ke

What a miss...

You guys didn't quite get this contract very early...

Kpele...

Keep hustling, e go better you hear?

Now lemme whisper the latest into your wax-blocked ears...

Osun State don declare your meal ticket wanted for stealing waec's central computer..

Monkey
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
gaby:

Monkey wey dey crave and beg for likes, oya carry go meet Seun make e pay you.

That's my donation to bettering your miserable life.

All I ask for is a "thank you sir", and do not waste the money as you have clearly wasted your life.

As you can see, if I was getting even 20# per like, I would have still been the richest man in your village.
Monkey

Small small mugus....

Your life is so useless that you have to seek consolation from Nairaland likes. Don't you think that is utter stupidity and iredeemable emptiness?
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by magzey: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:
I'm currently in Osun state right now .. and truth is, Ademola Adeleke is on everyone's lips here in the state of Osun .

I got my PVC
My clique all got their PVCs
Come Sept 22, power must return to the people, Insha Allah.

how many Fans Davido has in Osun that PDP will WIN. grin grin
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:

I know you only feck rich boys
It's a taboo to ffuck broke guys.....
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
Millenniumlady:
It's a taboo to ffuck broke guys.....

You know what's good for your business grin
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:

You know what's good for your business grin
Airforce I don't know any business cheesy is Raymond out yet wink
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
flames01:

Your life is so useless that you have to seek consolation from Nairaland likes. Don't you think that is utter stupidity and iredeemable emptiness?

Lol...what an imp

Check out my siggy to enjoy what I sell..
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by mrdna(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=adioolayi post=71337562]You've done your best for your uncle.
The remaining will be determined by his destiny.

True talk
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
flames01:

Na motor go jam you die ass-wipe...

If my comment was directed at Buhari, I know you would have been gloating in happiness. But since I chose to be apolitical and dared say a word about your god, you felt your life would come to an end.

God punish you there.

Dundee like your political father...
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by hybraheeem002(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
And some stupid LGIs will tell their Corp members not to delve into the politics of Nigeria. Is he not a corper or he's an Agubaniro
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by kapelvej: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
adioolayi:
You've done your best for your uncle.
The remaining will be determined by his destiny.
Best quote so far. He has really done his best. Some people would have stayed on neutral part just to impress their followers.
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by kapelvej: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
chriskosherbal:
I must give it to Davido for what he is doing .

His behavior towards his uncle's success at the polls is really touching ..

Nice one david
Sincerely, really touching, even at the risk of his career
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Firebomber: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
ngadaAwo:
hmmmm

yeroba Muslims go still win

osun is 80% yeroba Muslims

You people just like to dey write trash for public forum.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
flames01:

Are you tired

I'm still waiting for what those leprous fingers of yours can come up with so I can teach you what disrespect and curse words truly mean.

Whoever dares to have an opposing view to you buzu's is automatically an enemy of state.

Thunder strike you dead there.

Do I look like one who can be herded and kept in a straight line like you fools.

Animal.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Maxino88: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
One love my brother
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by educhigo: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
devido want to follow his uncle shop osun money,if his uncle win then devido will use osun money buy the private jet and stop renting jet for show

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
EFCC planning to arrest Davido
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by generalstingz(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Violation of NYSC act. Every corps member must be apolitical.
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Areaboyfriend(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Hold me ke grin undecided undecided
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by claseek(f): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
itchie:
If he doesn't campaign for his uncle, who will?
His son B.red nko?
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by johnjay4u2u(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Blood love...A good example of how blood is thicker than water.

Polling unit decides what next.

Blood self is thicker than zobo — Ogb
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
David should indulge in Politics or partially bcs of his musical career. My opinion thoug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CUTE PHOTO: Wizkid Strikes A Pose With Patoranking’s Son. / Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) / Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.