Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,365 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) (63023 Views)

Actor Emeka Ike Runs For House Of Represetative, Shares Poster & Campaign Photos / Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) / Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 6:18am On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

I thought your family was ruined by your immmmmbecile father; I never knew your mother is also a public dog. Sorry for your deep generational loss

Good...the last one enter well...

You keep stretching your name to fill up space and make your words appear longer.

Come on boy change your style and get creative you dunderhead son birthed to an armed robber by an agbo selling public toilet of a mother...

Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

Good...the last one enter well...

You keep stretching your name to fill up space and make your words appear longer.

Come on boy change your style and get creative you dunderhead son birthed to an armed robber by an agbo selling public toilet of a mother...

Bastard.

I really pity your family o.

Your father is an immbecile, according to you.

Your mother is a ppprostitutte, according to you.

Now, you are calling yourself a bbbasttard!

It must be difficult being a member of your cursed family o. Chai!
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

I really pity your family o.

Your father is an immbecile, according to you.

Your mother is a ppprostitutte, according to you.

Now, you are calling yourself a bbbasttard!

It must be difficult being a member of your cursed family o. Chai!

Na me and you...

I can see how you have exhausted the only thing you possess in life (curse words). I have successfully knocked you to the curb where a degenerate like you truly belongs, hence the repetition.

Come up with new words, oponu...lemme teach you more sense on how to respect other people's views and opinion even when it goes contrary to what a ram like you believes, simply because you lack the mental faculty to reason and decide for yourself. You need to be herded like a malu for the peanuts you get for your blind support. Ode..

You think a forum like this is made up of narrow-minded dimwits like you who can't think or reason out of the box.

Make Ogun strike you dead there you asswind.

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

Na me and you...

I can see how you have exhausted the only thing you possess in life (curse words). I have successfully knocked you to the curb where a degenerate like you truly belongs, hence the repetition.

Come up with new words, oponu...lemme teach you more sense on how to respect other people's views and opinion even when it goes contrary to what a ram like you believes, simply because you lack the mental faculty to reason and decide for yourself. You need to be herded like a malu for the peanuts you get for your blind support. Ode..

You think a forum like this is made up of narrow-minded dimwits like you who can't think or reason out of the box.

Make Ogun strike you dead there you asswind.

grin grin grin Cursed fool from a cursed family. What a wretched useless life you are living. cheesy
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

grin grin grin Cursed fool from a cursed family. What a wretched useless life you are living. cheesy

English don finish for your mouth ba?

Oya I don grant you permission to switch back to pigin..just so you can increase your word count. It's obvious the queens English has rendered you handicapped for a choice of word.

Get comfy my guy and bring it on.

When I don finish with you, you go see your papa begin call am mama with very hot slap..

Asswipe...
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

English don finish for your mouth ba?

Oya I don grant you permission to switch back to pigin..just so you can increase your word count. It's obvious the queens English has rendered you handicapped for a choice of word.

Get comfy my guy and bring it on.
When I don finish with you, you go see your papa begin call am mama with very hot slap..

Asswipe...

grin grin This one that you are disgracing your family, are you sure your children won't curse your memory? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

grin grin This one that you are disgracing your family, are you sure your children won't curse your memory? cheesy cheesy cheesy

It took you too long to type the above. What happened were you wanking on your agbo selling mom's whoring face or you ran out on data.

Send me your number to gift you data. Mishkin taboni mok..

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

It took you too long to type the above. What happened were you wanking on your agbo selling mom's whoring face or you ran out on data.

Send me your number to gift you data. Mishkin taboni mok..

grin grin. Since your cursed self has no job, I'm so happy to employ you. By the way, has your dog mother told you who your real father is? É no go better for you if you don't reply. Since you have no life outside Nairaland
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

grin grin. Since your cursed self has no job, I'm so happy to employ you. By the way, has your dog mother told you who your real father is? É no go better for you if you don't reply. Since you have no life outside Nairaland

Hahahaha....check my siggy dumb fool, I knew you must be wondering how it's happening...My job is to teach you a lesson at no cost. It is a voluntary job you scum of the earth.

I have all the time for you..

Bring it on

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

Hahahaha....check my siggy dumb fool, I knew you must be wondering how it's happening...My job is to teach you a lesson at no cost. It is a voluntary job you scum of the earth.

I have all the time for you..

Bring it on

grin grin

Jobless son of a n immmmmbecile father and dog mother. When do you plan to commit suicide grin grin
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

grin grin

Jobless son of a n immmmmbecile father and dog mother. When do you plan to commit suicide grin grin

grin grin grin

You have been totally owned like I duly promised you. It is become apparently evident from your constant repetitions and one-liners.

At the start of your infraction on my easy lane, you tried so hard to sound intelligent and grammar savvy thinking you've found your dick mate who you can intimidate and oppress with big fancy sounding English words you google outta the English dictionary.

I remember warning you several times to keep to your lane and show some respect, but you were all about growling and chest-beating. I was going to give you the chance to understand you are making a huge mistake attacking me over nothing and that you won't be a match when the game truly begins but in your arrogance, you failed to take heed. See your life now and how humbled you have gone.

You've topped the icing on the cake of stupidity as you can see.

In your warped and constricted view to life, you think everyone who comes on here is an ignorant low-life as you are that you can spew trashes on.

Na motor go kill you bastard...
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

grin grin grin

You have been totally owned like I duly promised you. It is become apparently evident from your constant repetitions and one-liners.

At the start of your infraction on my easy lane, you tried so hard to sound intelligent and grammar savvy thinking you've found your dick mate who you can intimidate and oppress with big fancy sounding English words you google outta the English dictionary.

I remember warning you several times to keep to your lane and show some respect, but you were all about growling and chest-beating. I was going to give you the chance to understand you are making a huge mistake attacking me over nothing and that you won't be a match when the game truly begins but in your arrogance, you failed to take heed. See your life now and how humbled you have gone.

You've topped the icing on the cake of stupidity as you can see.

In your warped and constricted view to life, you think everyone who comes on here is an ignorant low-life as you are that you can spew trashes on.

Na motor go kill you bastard...

grin grin. This senseless idiot is pained. See him throwing saliva everywhere. The curse on your soul is heavy sha. Chai!
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

grin grin. This senseless idiot is pained. See him throwing saliva everywhere. The curse on your soul is heavy sha. Chai!

Lol....

I will make you weep and regret taking on me. I'm doing this for the sake of all the reasonable members of this forum. If I can get rid of one low-life nuisance like you from here, I would have saved the good people here a lot of headaches.

With this, you'd learn how to be civil and not constitute yourself a nuisance in public fora like this.

You must change and be a better, sensible and productive Nigerian citizen.

It is a war again dumb heads like you...

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

Lol....

I will make you weep and regret taking on me. I'm doing this for the sake of all the reasonable members of this forum. If I can get rid of one low-life nuisance like you from here, I would have saved the good people here a lot of headaches.

With this, you'd learn how to be civil and not constitute yourself a nuisance in public fora like this.

You must change and be a better, sensible and productive Nigerian citizen.

It is a war again dumb heads like you...

Why do you have to write long epistle like a dumb idiot? Is it that generational curse working on your soul?
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

Why do you have to write long epistle like a dumb idiot? Is it that generational curse working on your soul?

You must learn how to be a human being, I have taken it upon myself to train and teach you values, including how to read and write. You had better concentrate and start practising how to write epistles because you'd be needing it when you are set to do a letter to your deadbeat father and agbo hawking whoring mother, asking them why they had failed to teach you what I have taught you here.

I must panel-beat you into shape. You don't have a say or choice on this..it is a must. You must be made sane..

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

You must learn how to be a human being, I have taken it upon myself to train and teach you values, including how to read and write. You had better concentrate and start practising how to write epistles because you'd be needing it when you are set to do a letter to your deadbeat father and agbo hawking whoring mother, asking them why they had failed to teach you what I have taught you here.

I must panel-beat you into shape. You don't have a say or choice on this..it is a must. You must be made sane..

Are you saying your parents have lost their senses? Na wah o. Problems are just multiplying in your family
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

Are you saying your parents have lost their senses? Na wah o. Problems are just multiplying in your family

You still don't want to improve on your writing skills Abi...

I won't allow you to remain irredeemably unproductive. Lai lai..you must learn and change to good..

I'm waiting on you to increase the length of your write up..

Empty barrel wey wan form king kong online.

You no even reach quarter you want make dem divide you in half...

Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

You still don't want to improve on your writing skills Abi...

I won't allow you to remain irredeemably unproductive. Lai lai..you must learn and change to good..

I'm waiting on you to increase the length of your write up..

Empty barrel wey wan form king kong online.

You no even reach quarter you want make dem divide you in half...

Anu mpama
Are you saying your cursed parents are empty barrels? Chai! Looks like your family can never recover from this destruction ever again. Sorry, ehn?
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

Are you saying your cursed parents are empty barrels? Chai! Looks like your family can never recover from this destruction ever again. Sorry, ehn?

I'm proud of my work on you. The panel beating is beginning to pay off indeed as I can see your word counts increasing.

Keep improving..make it a bit more longer...

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

I'm proud of my work on you. The panel beating is beginning to pay off indeed as I can see your word counts increasing.

Keep improving..make it a bit more longer...

Wow! Are you saying your life is too cursed that even the cursed call you cursed?! shocked Sorry, ehn?
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

Wow! Are you saying your life is too cursed that even the cursed call you cursed?! shocked Sorry, ehn?

Lol...my magic is truly working on you, I'm impressed seeing you even attempt a play at words. You know what we call that?

A monkey attempt at rap or poetry.

Try the human kind son, you are almost there. Keep trying.

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

Lol...my magic is truly working on you, I'm impressed seeing you even attempt a play at words. You know what we call that?

A monkey attempt at rap or poetry.

Try the human kind son, you are almost there. Keep trying.

Does this mean your entire family has been reduced to the level of empty beasts now? Chai. Won't this curse bury your generation?!
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

Does this mean your entire family has been reduced to the level of empty beasts now? Chai. Won't this curse bury your generation?!

Ohh goshhh...

What a pile of an irredeemable waste of sperm deposited in the shit hole of an agbo seller by an armed robber. If only the agbo woman had taken her own prescription to flush you down the canals, the world would have been saved this embarrassment that you have become.

I was almost gloating at the verge of a victory that you were improving through my lectures and thus make up new words and longer sentences but you are in your impossible-to learn state falling back in the same toilet I had brought you from by putting yourself back on repeating the same lines over and over again.

Get creative boy and improve on your stupidity please, you are breaking the record...

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

Ohh goshhh...

What a pile of an irredeemable waste of sperm deposited in the shit hole of an agbo seller by an armed robber. If only the agbo woman had taken her own prescription to flush you down the canals, the world would have been saved this embarrassment that you have become.

I was almost gloating at the verge of a victory that you were improving through my lectures and thus make up new words and longer sentences but you are in your impossible-to learn state falling back in the same toilet I had brought you from by putting yourself back on repeating the same lines over and over again.

Get creative boy and improve on your stupidity please, you are breaking the record...

Lolz. Part of the curse on your soul is empty long story telling. Oya, coman manifest another evidence of the curse on your soul
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

Lolz. Part of the curse on your soul is empty long story telling. Oya, coman manifest another evidence of the curse on your soul

Hahahaha...

So you are still breathing....kai...this is a stubborn fly who wants to end up in the grave.

You go borrow data, why you come tey like dis abi you masturbate for your agbo selling whoring mother mouth again??

Abeg free that woman make she no get belle born another curse like you joor..

Idiotic fellow
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

You are not alone in this smelling habit here on this forum, na me and una.

Y'all will sit and just decide to start cursing people out for no just cause.

A reasonable and civilised human would try to make a counter and intellectual submission on a post or comment he disagrees on. But the likes of who are intellectually moribund always enjoy taking the easy route of cheap curse words out. I ready for you...you must cry for my hand.

You must change for the benefit of us all here and Nigeria as a nation.

I want panel beat you into shape.
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

You are not alone in this smelling habit here on this forum, na me and una.

Y'all will sit and just decide to start cursing people out for no just cause.

A reasonable and civilised human would try to make a counter and intellectual submission on a post or comment he disagrees on. But the likes of who are intellectually moribund always enjoy taking the easy route of cheap curse words out. I ready for you...you must cry for my hand.

You must change for the benefit of us all here and Nigeria as a nation.

I want panel beat you into shape.

So, you are not cursing again? Is now to panel beat? What an idddiot! Did you get your bipolar disorder from your father or mother?
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

Hahahaha...

So you are still breathing....kai...this is a stubborn fly who wants to end up in the grave.

You go borrow data, why you come tey like dis abi you masturbate for your agbo selling whoring mother mouth again??

Abeg free that woman make she no get belle born another curse like you joor..

Idiotic fellow

How is your mother's pusssy fairing these days?
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

How is your mother's pusssy fairing these days?

Where you go since wey I no see you again...you go thief from the money wey your mama make from agbo and the ones wey agberos for garage take chook stick for her nyansh to buy data?

I've asked you to send me your number so I can gift you data...I hate it when you go find a way to respond here...

You are my student, so I wouldn't want you missing any lectures..

By the way, have you been able to mumble up something intelligent since the last lecture I gave you on how to garner likes since you said that is what your life revolves around? If you haven't then you are truly a disappointment to your lineage.

Olodo rabata....complete it donkey
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

Where you go since wey I no see you again...you go thief from the money wey your mama make from agbo and the ones wey agberos for garage take chook stick for her nyansh to buy data?

I've asked you to send me your number so I can gift you data...I hate it when you go find a way to respond here...

You are my student, so I wouldn't want you missing any lectures..

By the way, have you been able to mumble up something intelligent since the last lecture I gave you on how to garner likes since you said that is what your life revolves around? If you haven't then you are truly a disappointment to your lineage.

Olodo rabata....complete it donkey

grin grin grin And this jobless idiot will think I'm reading his idiotic epistle now o. grin grin grin
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

grin grin grin And this jobless idiot will think I'm reading his idiotic epistle now o. grin grin grin

You are truly an irredeemable daft I now admit...

You mean after all the lectures you have been receiving you can still open that gutter you call a mouth to tell your lecturer and god that you can't read?

I have to change gear on you, gear one didn't work because of your block head and brain.

I won't give up on you lai lai...you must get sense by force...

I go force you to go dey thief money to buy data sotey dem go catch you put tire for your neck...na NL here I go read the news...
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

You are truly an irredeemable daft I now admit...

You mean after all the lectures you have been receiving you can still open that gutter you call a mouth to tell your lecturer and god that you can't read?

I have to change gear on you, gear one didn't work because of your block head and brain.

I won't give up on you lai lai...you must get sense by force...

I go force you to go dey thief money to buy data sotey dem go catch you put tire for your neck...na NL here I go read the news...

grin grin This idddiot still doesn't know that not everyone is jobless like him to be reading empty epistle. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) / Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Churchill Reconcile? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.