Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed (40109 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) / My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by ngadaAwo: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
HaileSelassie:
lol which death is avoidable? Once it's your turn I doubt if, you have a say. just pray for grace, you cant be careful enough
guy some death are avoidable

ok for example those guys knew how dangerous those areas are especially that graduation moments if they kuku stay in their respective places will they be killed?

and someone might have advised them not to attend but they will brush it aside and meet their death
that's avoidable
our people says
grasshopper wey the noisy okpoko bird ate na hin ear cause am cheesy

1 Like

Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by tunize(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
What i alwayx tell ppl is that u must not be at every place or event everytime....briddle ur footstep it can even save ones whole life.truth is that some ppl nor dey use ear hear party or use ear hear enter car make we stroll. From niger state to Ekp why not congrats simple.
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Rubbiish:

Chai!! this is disheartening bros...this thing can happen to anybody, especially d party type. Majorly those who had nobody to visit didn't leave their ppa couple of times during nysc. Even this thing could have happened in her nysc passing out party. She was just a victim of circumstance...

Broo. I wished her RIP, but am sure her way of life caught up with her. Karma is a bitch., but I dont wish her death tho. Na people wey no dey listen to instructions from parents, elders and leaders, na dem dey suffer am pass... NYSC DG said sdont do unnecessary travel, this one I consider am unnecessary. The

Please check her posts on Facebook, I bet she's a cult girl or related to one. If she was, I don't pity cultists, or friends of cultists who dies.
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by Rubbiish(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Yankee101:

Closure like...shut down...erase...proscribe...end...delete

Don't know how much you know/follow about Ekpoma, even large well established universities don't have the kind of epidemic that school has in cultism. They are so notorious that even in inter university unionism, sports or collabos the first people to bring out guns and cause disruption are Ekpoma boys. Uniben get cultists but them far mature pass Ekpoma. They kill like nothing. People come from other States to hire these boys. Na school be that? Lecturers join. Girls join. Marks are allocated based on money, you get or go arrange puss*y, your cult affiliation etc.
Then i am afraid what u know about ekpoma is based on what u read online. Go to EKOSODIN, u will see ekpoma is learning where uniben is in terms of cultism. During my undergraduate days when cult activities was very high, na external from uniben con dey quench matters for epkoma. Uinben cultism is not limited to school alone, even their neighbourhood fallout hot pass campus related crash...Ekpoma na child's play compared to uniben...
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
ngadaAwo:
guy some death are avoidable

ok for example those guys knew how dangerous those areas are especially that graduation moments if they kuku stay in their respective places will they be killed?

and someone might have advised them not to attend but they will brush it aside and meet their death
that's avoidable
our people says
grasshopper wey the noisy okpoko bird ate na hin ear cause am cheesy

Please say it again, some deaths are avoidable. If she was in her state doin service, I doubt it would have happened. We need to be security conscious this period, she travelled to Edo state to attend party of her friend/boyfriend. Thats absurd, since when I graduated from my university and secondary school, I have never visited there for anything not to talk of parties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by AK481(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
ngadaAwo:
angry

that's why I always advise students to avoid all these fanfare and unnecessary graduation party it leads to no where
there are alot ahead of you to accomplish
graduation is just a half step especially in Nigeria where thousands of graduates are churn out yearly with little or no jobs.

all these graduation fanfare is not necessary that's where bad belles village people enemies will get you.
take your final papers and vamoos to your father's house
stay there for a while then carefully go back and pick up your belongings.
come for your clearance from home and make sure your movements are coded.
some of your friends are not happy with your progress

a word is enough for the wise
strong man dey sail with odin cheesy
jews na dem dey live longer

People has gone to church and the church collapsed,they all died.

So what’s ur point?
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by Yankee101: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Rubbiish:

Then i am afraid what u know about ekpoma is based on what u read online. Go to EKOSODIN, u will see ekpoma is learning where uniben is in terms of cultism. During my undergraduate days when cult activities was very high, na external from uniben con dey quench matters for epkoma. Uinben cultism is not limited to school alone, even their neighbourhood fallout hot pass campus related crash...Ekpoma na child's play compared to uniben...

Cultism in Benin city is as old as the Benin Kingdom. I'm talking about disruptions on campuses. Ekpoma dey come kill boys inside class.
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by AK481(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
The guys people should have b en circulating the internet by now.
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Rubbiish:

Yes she is beautiful...but no go show her your pics, make she no go dey disturb u with pm's ooo....based on most handsome dude...

Where is chiefpikko? Long i ve seen his comments on any topic
hahahahacheesy... On cheifpiiko me never see am too oo.its like im don change moniker or im dey off.i go try hala am sha.
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by Rubbiish(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
lefulefu:
hahahahacheesy... On cheifpiiko me never see am too oo.its like im don change moniker or im dey off.i go try hala am sha.
Correct man!
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
kashtanyi:

She graduated from the school.
A Big Shock to her family.
In the Current State of Nigeria, Never embark on any WORTHLESS trip. It’s no longer worth it.
Life means nothing now
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by Rubbiish(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
AK481:

So what’s ur point?
Lol...no be lie ooo What about the sad incident that happened in d church in Anambra...
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by zeusdgrt(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Let them sha clean up all the blood and bullet casing so that people that want to party there next time won't stain their cloths and wonjure themselves.

LOL.... Nice one
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by Sulaimon83: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
Rip
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by N0favors: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
lefulefu:
so true my brother. Just look at this beautiful girl wey dem kill. She travelled all that long distance from niger state to edo stateshocked... All for what? To witness her boyfriend's graduation and now she don enter six feet under. Better someone avoids places that there is bound to be a gunfight. Maybe it would have been wiser she sent her goodwill messages through through sms or whatsap to her graduating guy or just called him on phone. She would hv been alive today had she done this.
This is wisdom. Some people are saying we all gonna die anyways, but she could have extended her living even if it’s for a day if she didn’t go for the party. (I’m not judging tho)

I’ve been in wrong places many times and I’ve only been lucky not to get hurt. But I had to reevaluate my life and stay away from life threatening risks. Life no get part two o

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by sivoshady: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Y'all don't know what its like schooling in Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma
It's a struggle am tired and can't wait to get out 5 gone in one night Kos of a t-shirt...
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by Triangles1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
ngadaAwo:
angry

that's why I always advise students to avoid all these fanfare and unnecessary graduation party it leads to no where
graduation is just a half step especially in Nigeria where thousands of graduates are churn out yearly with little or no jobs.

all these graduation fanfare is not necessary that's where bad belles village people enemies will get you.

you've said it all brother, may God bless and increase your wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by thedondada(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
N0favors:
This is why I stopped going to parties

Who goes to a party at ekpoma. A place where people are looking for whom to kill to appear as a hard man.
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by benzema8(m): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
i Lost a friend.may his soul Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by Triangles1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
AK481:

So what’s ur point?
is better to die in church than some arena, although only God can judge but open house party with this poeple is dangerous, fight occurred and you're still there till they come back, who fight and run away fight another day.
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Let them sha clean up all the blood and bullet casing so that people that want to party there next time won't stain their cloths and wonjure themselves.

You're just trying to be LuciferChristi. Thunder fire you!
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by olafunny(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
N0favors:
You are right bro. But it’s less risk when you avoid these parties

We don’t pray to God for protection everyday and then stay around trouble

Yoruba say person wey dey call himself ‘Folorunso’ wey dey use banana rope climb Palmtree
You're equally right. Stay alive and stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by mechanics(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
She was in the place at a wrong time, maybe she didn't even took permission from her LGI.
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
ngadaAwo:
angry

Some Slay Queens (SQs) will never listen to you.
I think am beginning to understand why guys are safer during NYSC than the ladies.
Guys dont travel, some stay back in their PPA andmake do eith the gals there, but the ladies will travel far and wide and get in to trouble even on the road.

But think am. of all the cases and death of NYSC corps, what is the death ratio of male to female?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by Angy55(f): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
kashtanyi:
So sad right now......AAU never change,small argument wae nor involve money na result to killing, they nor even say may they shoot on target,they waste people life...
Just because of say person tear your cloth for party you go carry gun for the matter.....
My beautiful course mate just go like that after all the struggle...
Students dey drop out 2013 becos of the unnecessary killings for the town but man stay finish e course carry result....
Don't ever send your ward to that school...

I graduated from that school. Graduation periods are extremely dangerous in AAU. I thought the cult activities in that place has reduced.

May her soul RIP.
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by Angy55(f): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
sivoshady:
It's a struggle am tired and can't wait to get out 5 gone in one night Kos of a t-shirt...

Some of us know because we were there when the school was tougher and hotter in terms of cult activities some years back.

My advise do what is right, avoid unnecessary parties. Know your friends and always remember to pray before you step out.
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Aww man.. Just heard it this afternoon. 10 people killed over a fight that was supposedly settled b4 the other îdîot decided to go back & reinforce with his friends to do the damage.. A final yr medical student was even involved.. I tire for my state & alma mater them no want change for good

Rip to the dead.... So sad embarassed
And this will not be the end of the matter o
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
sivoshady:
I understand u bro... It takes a lot to survive there i did that in 2005 even though i had to skip exams in 300 Level(2004) just to be alive. And automatically got spill over.

But i heard 10 people died in this matter from very reliable sources.. Howfar
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by ekhai(m): 6:21am On Sep 20, 2018
REST IN PEACE. IF SHE HAD STAYED IN MINNA, WHERE SHE IS SERVING THE NATION,SHE MIGHT STILL BE ALIVE. BUT GOD IS THE ULTIMATE PROTECTOR.
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by Pusyiter(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2018
EKP and cultism are like 5&6
Angy55:

I graduated from that school. Graduation periods are extremely dangerous in AAU. I thought the cult activities in that place has reduced.

May her soul RIP.
Re: AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed by Peckygirl(f): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=Yarnvibes post=71338233]Ugwi Mary Martha, a corps member observing her NYSC in Niger State, has been identified as one of those killed by cultists, last night, during a graduation party held by Ambrose Ali University students in Ekpoma, Edo State.

Martha, a Banking and Finance graduate of the institution, was visiting a friend who just graduated, when she was caught up in the tragic event that occurred after a fight broke out at a bar at Judges quarters, Ekpoma.

Rest in peace young lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja / Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.