Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,282 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (55323 Views)

Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Man Enters Gutter To Celebrate Okorocha’s Defeat, Says “Imo Is Free” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by fredylee: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
I hope the statues were not destroyed by the acidic rain?, grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by rhektor(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
vanbonattel:
I remember how yoruba peeps were supporting this clown in 2015 just to make sure he returned to power to complete his destruction of imo state. grin

Yoruba people come to Imo to vote in Okorocha? Why una like to shift blame ehn? Just accept you guys are inept

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Clean2016: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Fake news bloggers
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by fredylee: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
I hope the statues were not destroyed by the acidic rain?, grin grin
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by chubbyman(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
vanbonattel:
I remember how yoruba peeps were supporting this clown in 2015 just to make sure he returned to power to complete his destruction of imo state. grin
We're Yoruba peeps the ones that stood in a queue and voted for him, your post reeks of ignorance and tribalism, and I'm not surprised cause it's most likely coming from a ipob bigot

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by emperorblog(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
yerokunphilips:
It only show how inferior the materials you used in the road construction are Nigerian politician are indeed heartless . And you want your son in-law to continue .

so that he will continue from where he stop.

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by chubbyman(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
vanbonattel:
Were Yoruba peeps the ones that stood in a queue and voted for him, your post reeks of ignorance and tribalism, and I'm not surprised cause it's most likely coming from a ipob bigot

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by bamasite(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
THIS MAN IS FUNNIER THAN ALL NIGERIAN COMEDIANS COMBINED

Ekpa! Ekpa!! Ekpa!!!
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by akinszz: 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
vanbonattel:
and it is the Yoruba peeps that voted him in abi undecided may monkey toy with your balls grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by bigfish3k: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
so why didnt acid rain destroy those statues

so u deliberately used the good materials to mould statue and the bad materials to build roads. continue

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Commanderinpips: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sarkin:
This is part of the spiritual evil work of PDP to dismantle and destroy things in the state.
God shall disgrace them.
The jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists will show their clueless selves here

How I wish you put to use your GOD giving brain. Your reasoning would have improved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by fof1: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
meethumb:
Governor Rochas Okorocha, has lamented the high rate of damages rainfall in Imo State has caused his administration.

The governor who said the rainfall has destroyed almost all the road projects in the state, wondered 'if the rainfall are acidic'.

Okorocha stated this on Monday during the swearing ceremony of Mr. Mark Uchendu, as the new Secretary to the Government of Imo state, 9 permanent secretaries and others by the acting solicitor Ministry of Justice, Chinyere Ibeh who represented Attorney General of Imo State.

Speaking during the ceremony, Okorocha said; "let me tell you the remaining 7 months left for me I will do the same I did in 7 years in office".

"I am sorry for some of you who say that I have destroyed all the roads. It is because of the unprecedented rainfall. I wonder if the rains are acidic. I assure you that we will put them in order.

“I want to assure you that my people empowerment programme will kick off. It will start with the first names that will be submitted by the traditional rulers of our communities. My government is a government of the poor. I have come to save the lives of numerous poor Ndimo.

“We are going to begin to let our people know the projects we had done since the inception of this administration. What I am doing is to lay the foundation for any governor that will come into Imo state.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2018/09/okorocha-i-dont-know-if-rainfall-in-imo-state-is-acidic-it-has-destroyed-all-my-works.html

ALL LIARS SHALL HAVE THEIR PLACE OR THEIR PARTS IN D LAKE THAT BURNS WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE. OKOROCHA IS A BIG LIAR & WILL HAVE A BIG COLONY IN THAT LAKE OF FIRE. WATCH OUT.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Ikpongiton: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
this idiot did not remember to blame jonathan,this time .
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by vanditijjani: 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Okorocha I Hope It Has Not Done Any Havoc On My Statue??
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by SachaBastien(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
Shoddy jobs don't last Mr. Okorocha. Small wonder your "acid rain" hasn't washed off your collection of statues.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by EsteemHook(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
Most APC politicians are silly.

You can tell this by their utterances. Imagine what Okorocha is putting up as an explanation to why erosion is ravaging his state.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Daeylar(f): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Acidic rain?? ?? grin grin grin
Nigerians have suffered in the hands of politicians grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by muba4huss(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
I hope the rain didn't affect our statue...
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Gkemz: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
This is so epic.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Guide777(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
rafindo:
When you see a fool you don't need to be angry but Rochas okoroawusa is an epitome of stupidity mixed with foolishness.

Definition.
Rochas (verb). ro-cha-as. Synonym (foolishness).
It defines a state of confusion and utter clueless displayed by an individual.
E.g
Stop been a Rochas for once.
You got the synonym wrong. Rochas is synonymous with foolishness but his own is deep. When foolishness is deep its called Iberiberism. Therefore the synonym for Rochas is iberiberism.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by babadee1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
vanbonattel:

Was it Yoruba people who voted him into power in Imo state? Use your brains if you have any.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Born2Breed(f): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
The electorate in imo state are dundees for voting this slowpoke as a governor.

Very stupid excuse.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by experimentist: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
I will like to know his kush supplier. shockedshockedshocked
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by mechanics(m): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hahahaha, very funny, he's blaming the rain for his failure.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by kfarms(m): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
but the same rainfall did not destroy the statues you built for yourself.......Mr Rochas fear God o
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Darligold(m): 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
OK nah.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by SOLUTION99(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=Sarkin post=71339869]This is part of the spiritual evil work of PDP to dismantle and destroy things in the state.
God shall disgrace them.
The jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists will show their clueless selves here [/quote
BINGO MUST YOU MENTION BIAFRA.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by jamjo: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
meethumb:
Governor Rochas Okorocha, has lamented the high rate of damages rainfall in Imo State has caused his administration.

The governor who said the rainfall has destroyed almost all the road projects in the state, wondered 'if the rainfall are acidic'.

Okorocha stated this on Monday during the swearing ceremony of Mr. Mark Uchendu, as the new Secretary to the Government of Imo state, 9 permanent secretaries and others by the acting solicitor Ministry of Justice, Chinyere Ibeh who represented Attorney General of Imo State.

Speaking during the ceremony, Okorocha said; "let me tell you the remaining 7 months left for me I will do the same I did in 7 years in office".

"I am sorry for some of you who say that I have destroyed all the roads. It is because of the unprecedented rainfall. I wonder if the rains are acidic. I assure you that we will put them in order.

“I want to assure you that my people empowerment programme will kick off. It will start with the first names that will be submitted by the traditional rulers of our communities. My government is a government of the poor. I have come to save the lives of numerous poor Ndimo.

“We are going to begin to let our people know the projects we had done since the inception of this administration. What I am doing is to lay the foundation for any governor that will come into Imo state.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2018/09/okorocha-i-dont-know-if-rainfall-in-imo-state-is-acidic-it-has-destroyed-all-my-works.html

My governor my governor, it is not rocket science when you are building substandard roads as if you are drinking palm wine.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Urshtech(m): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Na d rain still dey remove d logo 4 d chair wey u sidon dey imagine d level of d acidity abi
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Charly68: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
The man no dey fear God at all ..imagine his sarcastic comment!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture / Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.