Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (55310 Views)

Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Man Enters Gutter To Celebrate Okorocha’s Defeat, Says “Imo Is Free” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by cybernetics5: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
This should be moved to jokes section. I laugh in css
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
hit me up on whatsapp. need some good conversation in my life right now. 08091423406
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by ararumeteam(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Kenkuss(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Not only acid rain but acid material
My friend stop deceiving ur self
And use proper material for the construction of roads.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by BabaRamota1980: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hhhmmm....lipsrsealed
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by 1kingwriter: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ndi Imo sorryyyyy

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Lordofthewest(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Yoruba people must have really terrorized your destiny.. Pele
vanbonattel:
I remember how yoruba peeps were supporting this clown in 2015 just to make sure he returned to power to complete his destruction of imo state. grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by kingsley247: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Even the devil will be ashame of okorocha. He is a disgrace to human race
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by nijabazaar: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
vanbonattel:

But they know where the lifeless one with pampers is grin

This is ur mouth sef...lol
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by chairman00100: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sarkin:
This is part of the spiritual evil work of PDP to dismantle and destroy things in the state.
God shall disgrace them.
The jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists will show their clueless selves here

bros why are you making it difficult for us to know foolish pass between you and okorocha

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Duru1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
This dude is a fool at forty. What a dunce. Even more idiotic than him are the moronic dingbats that support him.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by madjune(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
This is really sad.

A reliable friend in Imo just confirmed to me that all major roads in that state are now unmotorable.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by 12345baba(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sarkin:
This is part of the spiritual evil work of PDP to dismantle and destroy things in the state.
God shall disgrace them.
The jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists will show their clueless selves here
dumb bleep
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Hopebringer: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
[s]
KingRagnar:
Well PMB recently told NEMA to declare a "national disaster" if need be concerning the excessive cases of flooding in recent times, with this a quick response team for recovery of properties and lost persons will be set up alongside with the Nigerian military. Some amount of money has also been released for humanitarian need and health of displaced persons
[/s]

This is absolute trash

Setting up a new agency for natural disasters? The existing agencies for issues like fires how effective are they?

Useless lifeless president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by chairman00100: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sarkin:
God shall disgrace them.
bros, you dey compete with okorocha who foolish pass? who do you this thing,?
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by smileyoo: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
vanbonattel:
I remember how yoruba peeps were supporting this clown in 2015 just to make sure he returned to power to complete his destruction of imo state. grin
the way some of you guys think, is embarrassing, so the yorubas also voted for him from yoruba land abi. you imolites made your choice and voted for him, so why disturbing other people's peace. the same statue gov 've started confusing your people, to accept his stooge, so as to cover his tracks, when he succeed in 2019, you 'll come and be blaming other people. the statue man used substandard material for road projects, that can not withsand heavy down pour, now the scammer is blaming acidic rain. instead of holding him accountable, you 're talking off-point.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by atinicrown(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
I don't even know what to write.
This man should just quit politics.
He has lost it.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by AreaFada2: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
Rochas has a point.

Acid rain destroys statues. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by coluka: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
This man is a clown grin
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Modarun(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
This guy has ran down that o
nce beautiful Imo state a ground. O justvsaw a post earlier about Anambra state and how it has steadily vrown and developed. Imo people should vote wisely come 2019. This clown has taken Imo backwards. Anythibg APC is reterogressive.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by bigtt76(f): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Certified mad man grin

meethumb:
Governor Rochas Okorocha, has lamented the high rate of damages rainfall in Imo State has caused his administration.

The governor who said the rainfall has destroyed almost all the road projects in the state, wondered 'if the rainfall are acidic'.

Okorocha stated this on Monday during the swearing ceremony of Mr. Mark Uchendu, as the new Secretary to the Government of Imo state, 9 permanent secretaries and others by the acting solicitor Ministry of Justice, Chinyere Ibeh who represented Attorney General of Imo State.

Speaking during the ceremony, Okorocha said; "let me tell you the remaining 7 months left for me I will do the same I did in 7 years in office".

"I am sorry for some of you who say that I have destroyed all the roads. It is because of the unprecedented rainfall. I wonder if the rains are acidic. I assure you that we will put them in order.

“I want to assure you that my people empowerment programme will kick off. It will start with the first names that will be submitted by the traditional rulers of our communities. My government is a government of the poor. I have come to save the lives of numerous poor Ndimo.

“We are going to begin to let our people know the projects we had done since the inception of this administration. What I am doing is to lay the foundation for any governor that will come into Imo state.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2018/09/okorocha-i-dont-know-if-rainfall-in-imo-state-is-acidic-it-has-destroyed-all-my-works.html
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by AmazingELixir: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin grin

The blame people....now it is the turn of mother nature
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by geezynoni: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Smh...Naija which way now
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Reference(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin...haven't had a good laugh in a while...hahahaha.... Guv Roach. Not only acidic rain but meteorites from Saturn....hahahaha...
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
vanbonattel:
dey no follow i swear!
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by coputa(m): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
We have three political clowns in Nigeria viz: OKOROCHA,FANI KAYODE jnr.LIAR MOHAMMED and ASHAMHOLE sorry OSHOMHOLE.They are not to be taken seriously.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
vanbonattel:

Yoruba people supporting Rochas Most yorubas I know only remember Rochas for his statues / shenanigans, and can barely list the rest SE governors. No shade here, but its mostly about their own state, the SW, a couple of states prominent in the news (like say Rivers) and national politics.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Fazemood(m): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
rafindo:
When you see a fool you don't need to be angry but Rochas okoroawusa is an epitome of stupidity mixed with foolishness.

Definition.
Rochas (verb). ro-cha-as. Synonym (foolishness).
It defines a state of confusion and utter clueless displayed by an individual.
E.g
Stop been a Rochas for once.
You forgot
Synonym : Ibeberism (noun) I-bebe-rysm. A man left with little brain after been slapped by a Spirit. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos / The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.