Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form (13296 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by Olumeme: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
He would have used money to empower youths instead of wasting it on an election he'll probably come 15th
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by magzey: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
At least he will enter History of Defeated presidential aspirants grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by Olumeme: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
TheAngry1:
Our Options:
A= Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Lamido, Tambuwal
B= Moghalu, Fela Durotoye

Best option = B, But A will win.

Buhari will emerge President in 2019, not because he is the best, but because we are innately selfish and arrogant. Fela Durotoye would easily step down for Moghalu, but Moghalu indirectly insulted his PACT emergence.

PDP will disintegrate shortly after the primaries and their candidates will other platforms, thereby splitting their support base and votes. The APC, on the other hand, anointed a consensus candidate without noise, BUHARI is the beneficiary here. Save this post.

Buhari will win because the election is Going to be rigged, not because members of the PDP will split
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by Kristokx(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Smart4455:
shocked
You are part of the problems we have in Nigeria why does anyone need a USA number in Nigeria
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by solacong: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
omoadeleye:
Why wasting money when you already know your faith fate that you can never see draw
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by bilms(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Olawepo Hashim will easily defeat Fela at the ANN primary. Hashim also picked his form today

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by Ambber(f): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Tara make up profits dey go so o. President loun loun not even house of assembly. Ok o
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by GetCofOProperty: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
Congratulations to Fela Durotoye.... Surely, this is an ambitious Youthful aspirant for the Preisidency. It takes courage and action to get there.

DON'T MISS THIS PROMO AND OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE GENUINE PROPERTIES IN YOUR CHOICE LOCATIONS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

GET IN TOUCH TODAY!

Call/WhatsApp (+234)08027390046, 08034113771
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by ally2014: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
damiloladuke:
The presidential aspirant of the Alliance for New Nigeria, ANN, Fela Durotoye has picked the presidential nomination and expression of interest forms .

He made this known via his Twitter handle Tuesday afternoon.

“THANK YOU! A few minutes ago, after satisfying all requirements, I received the nomination form of our party @ANNigOfficial to officially express my interest to serve our nation in the capacity of the President.”

This is coming few days after Durotoye charged the public to donate towards the purchase of the N3.5 million nomination form to enable him to contest in the presidential primary election of the party.

“I need you to donate at least N1000 or whatever you can to purchase a nomination form (N3.5M) & to cover the cost of team travel across the nation in preparation for the Party primaries on September 29th, 2018,” Durotoye said in a tweet on September 12.

The 47-year-old was on August 30 elected the consensus candidate of the Presidential Aspirants Coming Together (PACT) coalition to contest in the 2019 presidential election.

Many aspirants met to form PACT with the resolve to form a strong coalition and support a consensus candidate for the 2019 presidential election.

In spite of the outcome of the PACT’s election, some of the aspirants who lost in the election have insisted they are still in the race.

https://lailasnews.com/fela-durotoye-picks-n3-5million-ann-presidential-nomination-form

lalasticlala
u have my vote 200percent
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by BrokenCock: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
Waste of cash
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by TonyRoland(m): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
cathodekazim:
In sane countries like USA, England, France, he stands a chance of winning but Nigeria is a shithol country

A Christian believes that without Jesus, one cannot make heaven
A Muslim believes that until you believed God as one and Prophet Mohammed SAW PBUH as his messenger, you cannot make heaven.
Hindus, Buddhist and other religion believe in their gods including their beliefs
An average Christian will see a Muslim as infidel, hell fire candidate
An average Muslim will see a Christian as an hypocrite who can't expect nothing other than hell
one see himself as light viewing the other as darkness and vice versal
But let me tell you this you Christian or Muslim
Without the fear of God you are serving, you cannot make heaven
Iwa rere leso eniyan
Good character is the beauty of a man
Without the fear of God in your heart n good character, no heaven for you
you are just a fan of your religion
I have spoken
good afternoon
God bless you man, the best comment ever
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by KenModi(m): 1:31am On Sep 20, 2018
omoadeleye:
Why wasting money when you already know your faith that you can never see draw

Fate
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by KenModi(m): 1:39am On Sep 20, 2018
odylanky:
waste of MONEY......

omoadeleye:
Why wasting money when you already know your faith that you can never see draw

Sirpaul:
try your luck man......

and by next year after election you get back to work .....

These are the youths who they say ought to be leaders or are not too young to run for political offices.

Instead of supporting, you castigate the few ones among you who are brave enough to challenge the system that has kept Nigeria improvished.

No wonder your ancestors masquerading as politicians have stolen your futures and that of your children as well.
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by omoadeleye(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2018
KenModi:

These are the youths who they say ought to be leaders or are not too young to run for political offices.

Instead of supporting, you castigate the few ones among you who are brave enough to challenge the system that has kept Nigeria improvished.

No wonder your ancestors masquerading as politicians have stolen your futures and that of your children as well.

Truth is truth my friend and stop wailing on unnecessary things
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by Kolanist(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
I like this replies,it shows majority are ppositive towards uncle FELA DUROTOYE. I am justt glad that it is God that rules in the affairs of men and God gives it to whomsoever He wills(Daniel4:17&25)The Lord would NEVER give the affairs of Nigeria to any of the horrible politicians we have arround
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by AYUBAUMAR1: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
This is the kind if leaders we should have I wish Nigerian youth will rise to this. Sir you have my vote.
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by KenModi(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2018
omoadeleye:

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by KenModi(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2018
omoadeleye:

That is why the truth remains that Nigeria would never develop with mentalities like yours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Forgery: Prosecute Kwara PDP Governorship Candidate, KMC Tell Police / Appeal Court Restores Owan Enoh As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate / Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.