Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Ademola Adeleke Has No Case To Answer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Has No Case To Answer (1088 Views)

Maina: I Have No Case To Answer / Senator Ademola Adeleke has been declared Governor of Osun State by Wikipedia. / BREAKING: Tribunal Dismisses Onnoghen’s No-case Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ademola Adeleke Has No Case To Answer by Deprofessional(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Is the police saying there is age limit for secondary school education?

Is the police saying I can not register as a student in any secondary school at the age of 84?

The man registered as a student, even if it is only to write an examination.

It would have been a bigger problem if another person's passport bearing the man's name was seen in the photo album.

Nigeria police has become more partisan than ever.

But Buhari will be roundly defeated in 2019.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Has No Case To Answer by centoke30(m): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
I'm yet to understand why he is a wanted man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Has No Case To Answer by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Until Buhari answers his own, he is answering nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Has No Case To Answer by sincerlyyo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Yes, he registered but he didn't sit for the exams , so how come he had a result of credits and passes?
That's the case to answer.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Has No Case To Answer by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
If Adeleke release any press conference for this rubbish I no go vote am

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Has No Case To Answer by oodualover: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
Adeleke will lose. You ibo clowns can keep daydreaming. After the clown is defeated, you can start crying it was rigged.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Has No Case To Answer by homosapien(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
If Adeleke release any press conference for this rubbish I no go vote am

See johnbull, you get pvc ?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Has No Case To Answer by Dannyset(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Deprofessional:
Is the police saying there is age limit for secondary school education?

Is the police saying I can not register as a student in any secondary school at the age of 84?

The man registered as a student, even if it is only to write an examination.

It would have been a bigger problem if another person's passport bearing the man's name was seen in the photo album.

Nigeria police has become more partisan than ever.

But Buhari will be roundly defeated in 2019.

You don't get it, do you?
You can no longer register as internal student for NECO or WAEC if you're not a student of the said school from SS TWO. That's why you have the external version of it, GCE.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Has No Case To Answer by Deprofessional(m): 4:56am On Sep 20, 2018
Dannyset:

You don't get it, do you?
You can no longer register as internal student for NECO or WAEC if you're not a student of the said school from SS TWO. That's why you have the external version of it, GCE.

Show me the section of the constitution that says so.

There is no age limit to education.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Decides: Just In, Votes Buying In A Stylish Way (video) / On The Plateau Crisis : Where Are These People? / Regional Analysis: How Atiku Would Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.