Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (89873 Views)

Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Amagite(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
sadBlogger Linda Ikeji has finally opened up on who her baby daddy is, and it's Sholaye Jeremi as alleged when she first announced her pregnancy months ago.

She also revealed her son's name as Jayce Jeremi.

She wrote;

"Going home with my prince. Beginning of the best years of my life! His name is Jayce by the way, Jayce Jeremi. ��. Will share pictures soon! ��"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/linda-ikeji-finally-reveals-that-sholaye-jeremi-is-the-father-of-her-child.html

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Airforce1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
After you've deceived some dumb Nigerian women that you've embraced celibacy .

Dem no know sey you dey fuckkk secretly

You get partner and just born .. while your dumb followers are still single and frustrated .

Linda you're wicked .

877 Likes 71 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by celebgistz: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by BigbamoAYO(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin She finally open up,

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Tamarapetty(f): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
We won't hear word again, Na linda season we dey now.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
she has finally succumbed to the pressure on her over the paternity of her child.
I have a feeling that kemi olunloyo's disclosure about her forced her hand.
I wonder what kemi olunloyo will come up with to still defend her surrogacy claim in the face of this Linda's revelation

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Millenniumlady(f): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
The nurse behind her looks like kemi cheesy

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by bigtt76(f): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
OK now that we know the baby's full name and baby daddy, next would be to find out whether na doggy dem do wen result in the baby and also if it was planned or accidental grin Oya bloggers ova to you all!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Awaitingkopa(f): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Linda got pregnant for a man with kids and say a wife abroad.
If you guys like, continue following the manual another person is drawing for you on how to live your life. Linda always preaching about being celibate and all.. Look at it all.

YOLO

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:

You get partner and just born .. while your dumb followers are still single and frustrated .

Linda you're wicked .
as in ehn...the dumb girls...

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by chauvinist(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Can we please rest now?!!!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Airforce1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
OneSentence:

as in ehn...the dumb girls...

Linda , go dey laugh her dumb followers now cheesy grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Tedpgrass: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
Let's get the DNA done 1st....
Not with all these alarming stats

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by LesbianBoy(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
Shakara don end

So na this jeremi man fvck Linda ikeji

grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Bede2u(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:

Linda you're wicked .
i dont know...but any time i see this pic i feel like this girl is covering her nose cos her pussy smells grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7817287_screenshot201809130931191_jpegf85aa50a24fc09da0bfb18d0c35b88b8

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chai!! So even aunty Linda follow dey do

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by pocohantas(f): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lol. The same people that always call girls borehole pussy, olosho and all sorts for having sex with their BFs are suddenly anti-celibacy?

All to bash the two-faced Linda and her followers? This Linda's baby is definitely causing confusion in different camps. grin

Anyway, there is a lesson in every. Don't be a dumb follower. At every point in time, make the decision that is best for YOU. Live your life the best way you can, because you can never please humans.

Congrats to Linda, some people would have aborted the baby to save face. Hypocrite or not, she did the smart thing for someone her age.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
See how she is glowing

Not minding the pain she just went through

Chai the joy of motherhood!

I remember every Nairalanders today and those who have no one to pray for them neither do they have any shoulder to lean on, that in no distant time the miracle maker will visit you in no distant time.

Someone is praying for you kiss

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by pocohantas(f): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
Married agbalagba wey just no wan get sense.

Seun please give us a block button na grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by hammer6F: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
That is definately the guy that have been bleeping her.

U no see as dem take style resemble?

Just look at both their eyes.

No be only baby Jayce, she for kuku call am Jayz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by hyfr(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
What what’s with the name withholding all this while?
Just hope all this is real true, cos I’ve studied some things that re not abnormal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Millz404(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Na lie abeg

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Tonimagnificent: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Amagite:
Blogger Linda Ikeji has finally opened up on who her baby daddy is, and it's Sholaye Jeremi as alleged when she first announced her pregnancy months ago.

She also revealed her son's name as Jayce Jeremi.

She wrote;

"Going home with my prince. Beginning of the best years of my life! His name is Jayce by the way, Jayce Jeremi. ��. Will share pictures soon! ��"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/linda-ikeji-finally-reveals-that-sholaye-jeremi-is-the-father-of-her-child.html

she must ve bought d dude on EBay
d same way she bought baby J
well, my father lived long because he was gud in minding his bizzness
*following my father's footsteps*

Linda ur family, ur problem.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Wow so the nairalander was correct. Some pple here no be ordinary pple o

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by visijo(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
No big deal... ...
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by 1Sharon(f): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:

Linda you're wicked .

LOOL. This is why I don't listen to so-called relationship advisors/ counsellors and social media influencers.

They're full of shittt

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by lawrence35(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political / Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband / Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.