Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (90156 Views)

Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by generationz(f): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2018
nwanneni:
my friends are in Europe,had just some few good friends here,which i left after experiencing some nastiness.
Thanks anyways.
Where are you based?

Lagos state
are you a christian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2018
generationz:

Lagos state
are you a christian?
yes i am.even though religion does not matter to me. grin
Where in lagos?i am based in trans amadi,phc
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by jide219(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2018
so na yoruba demon 4k u
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Funkybabee(f): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2018
And somebody here has already confirmed this before, congrats one again mum jayce
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by ifko: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2018
southernbelle:

I swear, I'm amazed!
Yes ooo the guy correct paaaaaa
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by ernieboy(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2018
CSTR1005:

His details are public records.
so how is he a loser? from what I have seen so far he seems to be a successful businessman in the oil sector.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by MYGRATEskillz(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2018
That's a shaved hush p....
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Pacesetter123(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2018
Firstorderwizard:
Chai!! So even aunty Linda follow dey do
kikikikikikikikikikikiiiiiii!!........follow dey do wot?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Pacesetter123(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
Wow so the nairalander was correct. Some pple here no be ordinary pple o
grin grin grin grin grin ;DNa spirit dem be
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by collettenma(f): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2018
wow,abeg carry baby come nkwerre, i dey amaigbo dey wait for uuuuu,
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by sirsegsky(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
who can borrow me 300k i will pay back 350k.....pls help a brother, kindly contact me if you feel for me....thanks

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by movetoca: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
1Sharon:
I take back my words sad This is quite inspirational

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyBmpDieGE0
I just watched this video and I think hyporicy is a very common thing in Nigeria. She should do another video and apologize to millions of young girls she deceived.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by 1Sharon(f): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
movetoca:

I just watched this video and I think hyporicy is a very common thing in Nigeria. She should do another video and apologize to millions of young girls she deceived.

Lol so you think she had sex for money after all then?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by movetoca: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
1Sharon:

Lol so you think she had sex for money after all then?
She didn't do it for money but she definitely did it for another selfish reason. So I see no difference between what she was preaching against in that video and what I'm witnessing now.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by generationz(f): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
nwanneni:
yes i am.even though religion does not matter to me. grin
Where in lagos?i am based in trans amadi,phc

why aren't you interested in church and God
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
generationz:

not something to talk about here and now.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by 1Sharon(f): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
generationz:

People are waking up to the delusion of religion
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by mercydaniel: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
why is she going home on wheel chair?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award / See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.