Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (90159 Views)

Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by hammer6F: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
franchasng:
Okokobioko!! Linda fall hand, gosh angry

This ugly version of Mr. IBU na him Linda open book give make him they flip am anyhow, kai, some Igbo girls de fall hand sha....see the man ewedu head, ah, Linda has finished me.....

But wetin happen if I like Chidinma

Them say Don Jazzy fuckup Linda go carry belle shocked

Yoruba Demons = 100
Igbo Slayqueens = 0

Igbo girls maka why cry cry

Itsekiri oil money made it possible. grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by mysteryman2014: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Linda got pregnant for a man with kids and say a wife abroad.
If you guys like, continue following the manual another person is drawing for you on how to live your life. Linda always preaching about being celibate and all.. Look at it all.

YOLO

Pls support with comfortable evidence
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Sagay212: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
So man yi lon for puli iya yi....chai! women..na so dem go dey pretend like say dem nor dey collect pri.ck...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by jamace(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by CSTR1005: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
1Sharon:

The bolded is cliched but true.

LOL...I'm telling you, all of those ppl that judge and turn their nose up at others shouldn't make you feel bad at all. Do you booboo

Most ppl are full of shitt
Shakara Don end o.

And the best thing is that the guy ain't shitt.

I was expecting some high achieving young man like Serena got, not some .................. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Simbrixton(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dese one go pain igbo guys dey would be like Nna dat property is going to an itshekiri guy what a shame

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by pocohantas(f): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
SonofDevil:
some re sex starved if they re married to one of chimamanda and linda followers.gringrin

Chimamnda didn't tell anyone not to satisfy her husband though. Anyway, it adds up... cos I was beginning to wonder how a married man will be so stupid.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by generationz(f): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
Wow so the nairalander was correct. Some pple here no be ordinary pple o

which nairalander
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by ernieboy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
CSTR1005:

Shakara Don end o.

And the best thing is that the guy ain't shitt.

I was expecting some high achieving young man like Serena got, not some .................. grin
do you know him personally?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by bigtt76(f): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
Good question ....thats why we need to hear from the doggy's horse's mouth grin

Idrismusty97:
Do feminists do doggy?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by donsilas(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hmmm...

Watching!!!

Are you like me who desire to trade currencies in the Foreign Exchange Market after considerable tutelage using Demo accounts but do not have capital to start or are not willing to risk personal fund, then this thread may help you.

I found a broker from my research that offers free $500 bonus and an additional $250 for each additional referral you bring.

If you are interested, follow this link to claim the bonus.

https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?x=GQZVZ

You have acces to your profit (i.e any money made asides the $500 after depositing $50 of your personal fund)

I started my journey on Monday September 3rd.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
generationz:

which nairalander
you be man or woman?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Danchibez: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
I thought that man is married with kids? So wot will d wife call Linda? A husband snatcher or what?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
generationz:

which nairalander
deactivated

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Shino444(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
grin She finally open up,

Aunty Kemi done force her to open up

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by delivryboy: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
ritylove:
i swear am not even moved
See painment, the pain you feel is like Linda molested you grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by SoNature(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Tamarapetty:
We won't hear word again, Na linda season we dey now.

Linda Ikeji is an online movement

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by CSTR1005: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
ernieboy:
do you know him personally?
His details are public records.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by CSTR1005: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
ernieboy:
do you know him2 personally?
His details are public records.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by sweetTai(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nigerians should now know where all Linda’s money is coming from. Forget the blogging thing, na this guy Dey buy the house, the Range Rover, etc. He’s colluding with politicians to steal our money and then pass it on to Linda. Gullible Nigerians!

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Daboomb: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

she must ve bought d dude on EBay
d same way she bought baby J
well, my father lived long because he was gud in minding his bizzness
*following my father's footsteps*

Linda ur family, ur problem.

With money, you can buy anything!
I just pity this Magga of a man that Linda is using as Poster.
She could not even call the ediot "My Husband"!
Or is he truly her Houseboy that creeped into her bed one rainy night like that? Is it really true?

Jayce or Jaybe or Jaykay, na so dem take start to dey do meeting on your life, from day one o!
Na your Baby Mama (or is it Mother now?) start all this wahala ontop your destiny o.
Just so you know. undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by generationz(f): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
nwanneni:
you be man or woman?
woman
why do you want to know?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
My crush
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by sweetilicious(f): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
hammer6F:
That is definately the guy that have been bleeping her.

U no see as dem take style resemble?

Just look at both their eyes.

No be only baby Jayce, she for kuku call am Jayz
The guy looks so gentle and calm.Linda got married. You people should stop digging for negative things to say about her.She is blessed by God.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by ufuosco: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Wedlock.. Unfaithfulness knocking
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
generationz:

woman

why do you want to know?
thank god.can you send me your whatsapp number?let's talk.i am bored to death cry
I miss naija!please,send it to me asap
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by hammer6F: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
sweetilicious:
The guy looks so gentle and calm.Linda got married. You people should stop digging for negative things to say about her.She is blessed by God.

who told u she is married?

where is the man in all this pictures? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by SonofDevil: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Chimamnda didn't tell anyone not to satisfy her husband though. Anyway, it adds up... cos I was beginning to wonder how a married man will be so stupid.
so tell me how do you know they re married
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by SonofDevil: 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
sweetilicious:
you mean she got married to jeremi who has wife and kids in london
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by KingBaba1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kolombz:
she has finally succumbed to the pressure on her over the paternity of her child.
I have a feeling that kemi olunloyo's disclosure about her forced her hand.
I wonder what kemi olunloyo will come up with to still defend her surrogacy claim in the face of this Linda's revelation
Madam Kemi got it right when she said this man is Linda's husband, aunty Kemi said the man is married and stays in banana island or so driving his bosses Rollsroys all around town as an errand boy to politicians... in all I know this woman called Kemi might be troublesome but she has some fact about Linda which some people sell to her. Linda should just keep this baby off air and lay low from unnecessary attention
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by meobizy(f): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
This fake blogger wrote “as alleged”. Who the f-uck alleged it was him? Everyone threw names ranging from Oshiomhole to Dele Momodu. Don’t come and form detective for somebody.
The man is really handsome and I’m sure he is rich. He looks like one of my homeboys.
This one she don born for the guy I doubt he’ll go the marriage path. Let me wait and see.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Toosure70: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
yoloba dey bang flatheader? Abomination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award / See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.