Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (90154 Views)

Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by 1Sharon(f): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
pocohantas:
Lol. The same people that always call girls borehole pussy, olosho and all sorts for having sex with their BFs are suddenly anti-celibacy?

All to bash the two-faced Linda and her followers? This Linda's baby is definitely causing confusion in different camps. grin

Anyway, there is a lesson in every. Don't be a dumb follower. At every point in time, make the decision that is best for YOU. Live your life the best way you can, because you can never please humans.

Congrats to Linda, some people would have aborted the baby to save face. Hypocrite or not, she did the smart thing for someone her age.

You are congratulating her because she didn't abort the baby? Linda is over 40.. She needs that baby to stunt
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Mankosi: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
The guy didn't sleep with linda. The doctors just planted the guy's sperm on linda's ovaries and bam!! The child arrived. No body contact.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by mandax: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:
After you've deceived some dumb Nigerian women that you've embraced celibacy .

Dem no know sey you dey fuckkk secretly

You get partner and just born .. while your dumb followers are still single and frustrated .

Linda you're wicked .

Her pill must have failed her, and she got pregnant, refused abortion this time.

Babies conceived by pill-popping ladies hmmmm, often the babies develop problems.

Let's wish the baby is 100% well.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by pocohantas(f): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
1Sharon:

You are congratulating her because she didn't abort the baby? Linda is over 40.. She needs that baby to stunt

Okay dear... wink

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
Wow so the nairalander was correct. Some pple here no be ordinary pple o
Which NL?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by generationz(f): 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
nwanneni:
thank god.can you send me your whatsapp number?let's talk.i am bored to death cry
I miss naija!please,send it to me asap

where exactly are you

If I was a man you wouldn't want to talk abi
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by dailystar: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile| History Of Linda Ikeji Boy Friend/Fiancee| Meet Business mogul and coded Lagos big boy, Sholaye Jeremi

The father of Linda Ikeji’s child, is allegedly business mogul and coded Lagos big boy, Sholaye Jeremi. It is rumored that these two have been longtime lovers, since 2016. While Linda preached celibacy to naive young girls, she was ‘getting her engine oiled’.

Furthermore our grapevine say that his “money senior Linda own”, as he is a discreet player in the petroleum industry and has been identified as the man behind the oil deals of the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu. Hence she may have benefitted from his largess, generosity and connections, in her quest to build her impressive empire

READ SHOLAYE JEREMI FULL BIOGRAPHY hERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-sholaye-jeremi-biography-profile-history-of-linda-ikeji-boy-friend-fiancee-meet-business-mogul-and-coded-lagos-big-boy-sholaye-jeremi/

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Daboomb: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
generationz:

where exactly are you

The guy is already forming "abroad" for you and you still dey ask 'where exactly are you'?

But it looks like if the guy dey stay along Mushin or Ijebu ode or Zamfara or Market Street 'Oosha side, you wont even be bothered.
shocked shocked angry

Abeg, send your number sharp-sharp, this might be your own Linda Ikeji option.
If you know, you know. undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by generationz(f): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Daboomb:

The guy is already forming "abroad" for you and you still dey ask 'where exactly are you'?

But it looks like if the guy dey stay along Mushin or Ijebu ode or Zamfara or Market Street 'Oosha side, you wont even be bothered.
shocked shocked angry

Abeg, send your number sharp-sharp, this might be your own Linda Ikeji option.
If you know, you know. undecided

God forbid
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Mizwisdom(f): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Happy for you Linda, you don't need to live your life to please anyone dear

Need books? contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Bede2u:
i dont know...but any time i see this pic i feel like this girl is covering her nose cos her pussy smells grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7817287_screenshot201809130931191_jpegf85aa50a24fc09da0bfb18d0c35b88b8
the gal fine oh. do u have her contact? how can I link up with her
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
generationz:

where exactly are you

gabon at the moment,even though i don't know where i would be next week.
I travel a lot,maybe that's why my life is so messed up cry
No,i need to hear the soft,soothing voice of a woman that will tell me everything will be ok wink
You know na
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Thegamingorca(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin
pocohantas:
Lol. The same people that always call girls borehole pussy, olosho and all sorts for having sex with their BFs are suddenly anti-celibacy?

All to bash the two-faced Linda and her followers? This Linda's baby is definitely causing confusion in different camps. grin

Anyway, there is a lesson in every. Don't be a dumb follower. At every point in time, make the decision that is best for YOU. Live your life the best way you can, because you can never please humans.

Congrats to Linda, some people would have aborted the baby to save face. Hypocrite or not, she did the smart thing for someone her age.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by generationz(f): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
nwanneni:
gabon at the moment,even though i don't know where i would be next week.
I travel a lot,maybe that's why my life is so messed up cry
No,i need to hear the soft,soothing voice of a woman that will tell me everything will be ok wink
You know na

lool
my voice isn't soft and soothing o

it is coarse and deep lol

why don't you just get a Follow to talk to or are you on the sea

travelling around dosent mean you should be sad
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by dennisworld1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
Linda husband snatcher
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
generationz:

lool
my voice isn't soft and soothing o

it is coarse and deep lol

why don't you just get a Follow to talk to or are you on the sea

travelling around dosent mean you should be sad

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Trexnemesis(m): 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
This Mr. Jeremi's head tho. Abi na Afonja headmaster ni? E long small from up reach down grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by generationz(f): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=nwanneni post=71350627][/quote]
Mr smooth guy
why don't you try talking to your other guys.
don't you have friends among them?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Emytini(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
But wait to oooo the guy they write names of noise makers.

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
generationz:

Mr smooth guy

why don't you try talking to your other guys.

don't you have friends among them?
my friends are in Europe,had just some few good friends here,which i left after experiencing some nastiness.
Thanks anyways.
Where are you based?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Olas8: 12:11am On Sep 20, 2018
hammer6F:
That is definately the guy that have been bleeping her.

U no see as dem take style resemble?

Just look at both their eyes.

No be only baby Jayce, she for kuku call am Jayz

Pls I'm after d man suit oh
Correct me if I'm wrong on the combination of strip suit and d check shirt.
I was told dat strip goes with plain or plain to stripe

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Boyooosa(m): 12:40am On Sep 20, 2018
Don't Jazzy, what do you think?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by KenModi(m): 12:56am On Sep 20, 2018
Bede2u:
i dont know...but any time i see this pic i feel like this girl is covering her nose cos her pussy smells grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7817287_screenshot201809130931191_jpegf85aa50a24fc09da0bfb18d0c35b88b8

But if she give you fvck, you go rush put prick. No difference between u and Linda; hypocrites!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 20, 2018
He is Itsekiri from Delta State
He is a billionaire oil magnate
Sholaye Jeremi is an associate of the current Minister of State for Petroleum Ibe Kachikwu
He lives in Ikoyi, Lagos. (Same as Linda Ikeji)
Linda’s son Jayce might not Sholaye Jeremi’s first child as he is alleged to have another family outside Nigeria

hold on, hold on hold on.....
the so-called quintessential role model couldn't get herself a single guy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by 1Sharon(f): 3:27am On Sep 20, 2018
I take back my words sad This is quite inspirational

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyBmpDieGE0
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 20, 2018
here's to all the happilly married women, the gates of feminisn shall not prevail against, i thought this hoe was content with money and fame, so mother hood dey hungry am.?

i pity the hoards of young women who in the course of adopting her stupid philosophy of living have destroyed their lives and condemned themselves to singlehood.

may they have a rethink, or they shall die lonely.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by frozen70(f): 4:49am On Sep 20, 2018
Finally the Masquerade have been unvailed
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 20, 2018
Please I want to ask one question?.

Is Linda married to the man, or the child was out of wedlock?.. We no go hear word for celibacy and waiting till after marriage but here she is having a child out of wedlock and yet nobody sees anything unusual about it, what sorta double standard world do we live in, when the people who have money can control the narratives!.. I can bet my left testicles that if it was some other celeb, Linda will do her stupid digging and then put up a degrading post about how the celeb got pregnant for another man,(she may even go as far as saying the man is married with kids etc)...

What da Bleep!
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by AutosBay(m): 6:25am On Sep 20, 2018
it's bloggers I pity, who were fooled that Linda made her money through blogging, hehe
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by Wallade(m): 6:42am On Sep 20, 2018
Linda could not find her man among the lot of single and unmarried men out there but could settle for another woman's husband.

Hmmmm.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be by softboi24(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2018
una dan hia d name jealous pple.. u pple shuld go nd carry nd born ur own oooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P / See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. / Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.