Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband (135920 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by ritylove(f): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
I am tired of reading about Linda Ikeji today sad

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
OK now
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by xangerar: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
franchasng:
Sholaye is known for wanting to be seen with daughter of the rich, older successful women and the likes.

He will drive his rolls Royce around town whenever he needs to prove a point. Yet he lives in a rented apartment in parkview ikoyi. Sholaye the love-vendor and house boy of Femi Otedola, Dangote, Musa Danjuma, Terry Wayas and more has no plans of marrying Aunty Linda.

Linda thought she had found Prince charming. she left her brain in her banana island mansion which was bought by an Oil Magnate BP (if you know, You know ) and jumped into the hands of a man who is the typical definition of a cheap pie, so greasy and smooth at the top with all kinds of rubbish inside.

Take it slowly. undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Millenniumlady(f): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
franchasng:
Igbo girls una de fall Igbo people hand wella why

This is how Genevieve Nnaji mumuishly fell for payer Dbanj who chopped her free and used her to shine.

How many do I mention, Igbo girls maka why cry

Tell me what I don't know

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Rumicarter: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
While Linda preached celibacy to naive young girls, she was ‘getting her engine oiled’. Lol

Anyways.. This revelation as Linda's baby daddy does him no good cos his wealth is the kind that must stay hidden and away from the limelight because an investigation into its source, may 'kobalize him o

He has a family sequestered in Mayfair London.. His wife and children.
Linda Linda
He is married?
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Tedpgrass: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Packaging

Kemi Filani...
Where are you reeeee

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by wristbangle: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
franchasng:

This is how Genevieve Nnaji mumuishly fell for payer Dbanj who chopped her free and used her to shine.

Ah!

But truth be told, we now know how she acquired the banana Island property and other business boom. Though her hardwork helped her a bit but destroying the lives of her female fans when she herself is verdict of DICKionary shows how hypocritical she is.

Atimes when I think of her blogging business making who she is makes me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by gaby(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Big boy

Could this be the origin/back-up to the so-called blogging money that has driven every okoko into blogging as if it were running out of fashion?

It is well...

Congrats guys, enjoy your partnership...

7 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by mysteryman2014: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Amagite:
Things We Know About Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Sholaye Jeremi

Millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji has finally admitted that Sholaye Jeremi is the father of her son, Jayce Jeremi, who she welcomed few days ago in the U.S.

Here are a few things we know about him.

* Sholaye Jeremi is from Itsekiri, Delta state
* He is reportedly an oil magnate
* Sholaye Jeremi is a close associate to Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu.
* Jeremi used to live in Lekki before he moved to Ikoyi, where Linda has her mansion.
* He is close pals with billionaire Femi Otedola.
* He is over 40 years
* His birthday is July 8th
* Linda's son is not Jeremi's first child, he has a son who is outside the country

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/things-we-know-about-linda-ikejis-baby-daddy-sholaye-jeremi.html

http://www.thecapital.ng/?p=24489

His this dude ready for marriage. No emotions from him whatsoever. Looks like Linda only got herself a sperm donor

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by eneyoduke(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Very soon he may also join the Lagos governorship race.

If you know, you know!!!!
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Youngzedd(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Punch lines everywhere
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Eagleword14(f): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by statusquoante: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
A once anonymous billionaire is now a star! Courtesy Linda Ikeji.
Fame is now so cheap!! sad

3 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by hammer6F: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Shortyy:
OMG

Itsekiri is practically on top oil. This is wat carry sister Linda there. grin

Dangote and even Otedola

But it is only the elite that gain from the wealth, the people there are poor.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Mccullum: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Who this information help please, this is for her family and friends but for me I'm less concern.... shocked shocked
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by hammer6F: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Vince77(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Nigerian feminist leader dicked down & entirely submissive to a MAN.

At least we now know how the Banana Island property was acquired - between the legs.

I've said it countless times - feminists & preeq are inseparable.

Whenever you see a feminist wailing & ranting online, just know it's a lack of preeq that's causing it. Properly dicked women are usually cheerful.

Notice how Linda's mood improved significantly over the past few months.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by bebanky: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
After all the strong woman and independent woman talk. Linda fell for this errand boy hahahah. Wey dey supply big men babes. Gals go soon begin come out tell us tales of rape. Mumu linda kai

The girl fall hand no be small.
Na long throat cause am sha.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Saff(f): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
Linda got a good one. Dark, rich and handsome! Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by donsilas(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hmmm...

Watching!!!

Are you like me who desire to trade currencies in the Foreign Exchange Market after considerable tutelage using Demo accounts but do not have capital to start or are not willing to risk personal fund, then this thread may help you.

I found a broker from my research that offers free $500 bonus and an additional $250 for each additional referral you bring.

If you are interested, follow this link to claim the bonus.

https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?x=GQZVZ

You have acces to your profit (i.e any money made asides the $500 after depositing $50 of your personal fund)

I started my journey on Monday September 3rd.
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by bigocean(m): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
I guess Linda was only buying time so the guy would first tell his wife and settle every uproar it might cause in his family.
Now everything has been settled on the guys side, she had to reveal his adenini

12 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by bebanky: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
saajus:
Blogging blogging blogging.. That Banana Island house no be blogging.

The person wey no know how hin mates tey make am, go tey for endless run

Anybody that believe blogging money bought her that banana island house needs to have his/her head examined.

The babe do runs join with oil billionaires

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by lazeal: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
saajus:

Bros, there is money in blogging if you are well positioned. Naijaloaded CEO once posted he is building his house on banana island and deleted the post.

Do. You know how much top brands pay for ads? We are not talking about Google Adsense o... Just brands like glo MTN, nestle, always..

5 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by gaby(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Na now people go begin to analyse and dissect to show say no be blogging buy house for banana island.

Even if that's not the case, the damage has already been done with the many nuisances calling themselves bloggers, who were rightly mentored and encouraged to tow this line as a result of Linda's conquests via blogging.

It is too late, we have to deal with the Linda-wanna-bes.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by lagdmark(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Linda didn't even announce the dating and early sex until she became 6 months pregnant now a baby how?.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
saajus:

you have a point

house might be a gift from this guy

or one of his properties
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by bebanky: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
lazeal:

Bros, there is money in blogging if you are well positioned. Naijaloaded CEO once posted he is building his house on banana island and deleted the post.

Do. You know how much top brands pay for ads? We are not talking about Google Adsense o... Just brands like glo MTN, nestle, always..

Yes there is money in blogging....

Blogging never give naijaloaded money wey reach banana island level.

Blogging no give linda money for banana island.

That does not mean she does not make millions from it.She makes millions from blogging.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by slimman007: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
saajus:

bro na true talk.l said it, how much is she earning in blogging that can afford such expensive mansion in Banana lsland......like you said person way no know how hin mate dey make am na poverty go that person grin grin grin
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by chronique(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
Linda was busy talking about her kind of man and how he doesn't necessarily need to be a "rich" dude and all of that but low key, she was getting drilled by a big shot who probably already has a family somewhere else, and ladies were taking "advice" from her. Last last, this race na all man for himself/herself. Ladies, take note!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by lazeal: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
bebanky:

Yes there is money in blogging....

Blogging never give naijaloaded money wey reach banana island level.

Blogging no give linda money for banana island.

That does not mean she does not make millions from it.She makes millions from blogging.

How much do you think Linda makes in a day?
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by ernieboy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
franchasng:

This is how Genevieve Nnaji mumuishly fell for player Dbanj who chopped her free and used her to shine angry

All because of money that u already have, u allowed this Yoruba demon to knack u front and back, this is why I don't want to give birth to girl child if given the choice, they can disgrace their family angry angry

he is itsekiri not yoruba

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool / "My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.