Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband (135912 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by pek(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
All I can say is that Linda destroyed lives.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Crossbow(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Bloggers! Leave people's lives alone!
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by bukatyne(f): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
chronique:
Linda was busy talking about her kind of man and how he doesn't necessarily need to be a "rich" dude and all of that but low key, she was getting drilled by a big shot who probably already has a family somewhere else, and ladies were taking "advice" from her. Last last, this race na all man for himself/herself. Ladies, take note!

Eni ti o mo bi egbe e se la, a sara asaku!

Someone who doesn't know how his mates made it will chase shadows.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by sandra50(f): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Oga you both should marry already..you are rich and she is rich..she is not asking you to bring money for anything.you are both of age and you are older so what are you waiting for?Linda my hands are up for you..I respect you for your choice of man.you carry eye enter market.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by bukatyne(f): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
pek:
All I can say is that Linda destroyed lives.

True.
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by FisifunKododada: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
If you STILL believe Linda got her money from blogging...then you are real slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Suegbe o suegbe (2X)

Suegbe ni omo yi sha

Suegbe

Repeat

4 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
generationz:

why aren't other popular bloggers in Nigeria as rich as Linda and that guy

Bella naija
Stella dimoko korkus
lailas blog
ladun etc

its quite suspicious
don't they get ad offers

It's the same reason you use only Google & not Bing. Only youtube & not Vimeo. Advertisers don't care about 2nd Best.
I once sent 500k instructed by my Boss to Linda for an Advert, I cannot remember well but it was just for 2 weeks ad.
And this was even far back in 2014.

So imagine now. The long Ad on the top of her page is 1.5M, I think for 2 weeks too If I'm not wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nedfed:
For all of una wey dey disturb us with Linda Ikeji story THUNDER FIRE U ALL.
Haba!!!! We no go rest
Na she go first born?
I wonder wat so special about her dat we need to no.
Much serious issues within the country that needs urgent attention you won't spread it, but u can spread news of sum useless celebrities dat has no impact on our economics.
Abeg enuff of this 2nite before I curse you all

Rubbish!

My guy calm down, me sef dey vex. Seun suppose do something about this now!
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
franchasng:
Igbo girls una de fall Igbo people hand wella why

This is how Genevieve Nnaji mumuishly fell for player Dbanj who chopped her free and used her to shine angry

How many do I mention, Igbo girls maka why cry

All because of money that u already have, u allowed this Yoruba demon to knack u front and back, this is why I don't want to give birth to girl child if given the choice, they can disgrace their family angry angry

He's Itsekiri not Yoruba. Eye dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by generationz(f): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=bebanky post=71348050][/quote]

well at least she has a child and its not surrogacy

may I never meet this kind of man in Jesus name

seriously ,how can Linda be so dumb to fall for such a person. couldn't she do her findings well. she can even afford a private investigator .

at least don jazzy is way better than this one who is obviously a smooth talker and womanizer. but we ladies dont want shy guys we love bad guys.
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by dailystar: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile| History Of Linda Ikeji Boy Friend/Fiancee| Meet Business mogul and coded Lagos big boy, Sholaye Jeremi

The father of Linda Ikeji’s child, is allegedly business mogul and coded Lagos big boy, Sholaye Jeremi. It is rumored that these two have been longtime lovers, since 2016. While Linda preached celibacy to naive young girls, she was ‘getting her engine oiled’.

Furthermore our grapevine say that his “money senior Linda own”, as he is a discreet player in the petroleum industry and has been identified as the man behind the oil deals of the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu. Hence she may have benefitted from his largess, generosity and connections, in her quest to build her impressive empire

READ SHOLAYE JEREMI FULL BIOGRAPHY hERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-sholaye-jeremi-biography-profile-history-of-linda-ikeji-boy-friend-fiancee-meet-business-mogul-and-coded-lagos-big-boy-sholaye-jeremi/

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
cucumbae:
Why is he not by her bed side after the delivery?
He didn't also send a congratulatory message to her to show he cares.That means he is not proud to be her baby father.Na a married man Linda dey do.
How did u know he didn't or has not sent her message, how some of you think baffles me, do you think he will send her message via twitter for the world to see or u get asset to all Linda private message account?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by generationz(f): 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
cruchenutii:

It's the same reason you use only Google & not Bing. Only youtube & not Vimeo. Advertisers don't care about 2nd Best.
I once sent 500k instructed by my Boss to Linda for an Advert, I cannot remember well but it was just for 2 weeks ad.

So imagine now. The long Ad on the top of her page is 1.5M, I think for 2 weeks too If I'm not wrong.

hello Darling
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by lazeal: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
generationz:

why aren't other popular bloggers in Nigeria as rich as Linda and that guy

Bella naija
Stella dimoko korkus
lailas blog
ladun etc

its quite suspicious
don't they get ad offers
what you should ask is when did the others start? Apart from Bella, others started when Linda had gained prominence...i know when Laila started. That one is not even up to 7 years, at most 5 years.

Linda is highly connected to celebrities too. Denrele and Co were her schoolmates. It was through Denrele I got to know that Linda attended same school with him and from what he said in that interview, most of their sets are big shot in the entertainment industry today... So imagine the network and brand connection.

Basket mouth used place ads on her blog.

Let me give you a tip.

To do sponsored post on LIB is 50k for 24 hours and she mostly over booked everyday. Let's just say she does 50k X 6 everyday... Carry your calculator and do the math.

This is aside major brand oooo...
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by lazeal: 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
cruchenutii:

These people. Don't know bro. They have never done any ads on there lol. Thank you.
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
WinningSun:

point blank shot

Point blank indeed! He shot and didn't missed.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by generationz(f): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
lazeal:
what you should ask is when did the others start? Apart from Bella, others started when Linda had gained prominence...i know when Laila started. That one is not even up to 7 years, at most 5 years.

Linda is highly connected to celebrities too. Denrele and Co were her schoolmates. It was through Denrele I got to know that Linda attended same school with him and from what he said in that interview, most of their sets are big shot in the entertainment industry today... So imagine the network and brand connection.

Basket mouth used place ads on her blog.

Let me give you a tip.

To do sponsored post on LIB is 50k for 24 hours and she mostly over booked everyday. Let's just say she does 50k X 6 everyday... Carry your calculator and do the math.

This is aside major brand oooo...

I don't think anyone visits her blog again

very scanty comments section
unlike Stella dimoko korkus

who also gives accurate news about rumours

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by lazeal: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
generationz:

I don't think anyone visits her blog again

very scanty comments section
unlike Stella dimoko korkus

who also gives accurate news about rumours

Yes, her blog ranking has fallen according to Alexa ranking in Nigeria... It doesn't mean she isn't eating the money still.
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Krafty006: 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
badt guy .....nack am nack am, maximum respect sir
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by bluefilm: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Is that why dangote is having that look on his face?
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
charliboy654:

Do did u know he didn't or has not sent her message, how some of you think baffles me, do you think he will send her message via twitter for the world to see or u get asset to all Linda private message account?
At least make he show up to see her at the hospital.That is how every caring husband-to-be does.No be she dey flaunt engagement ring for all eyes to see?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Olajah81: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
I dnt think this man will a good mechanic on bed
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by noahnaira: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Every chimamanda adichie should be Linda ikeji_ed
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by chronique(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
bukatyne:

Eni ti o mo bi egbe e se la, a sara asaku!

Someone who doesn't know how his mates made it will chase shadows.

Lol. I feel sorry for the people who had to use her as a standard in setting up their lives, and the whole thing ended up not working.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Triangles1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Who God has blessed no man can curse. Most peoples that got black mail in one way and the other are the one living flourish, from wizkid baby mama to chioma follow by Linda , Sen' Dele certificate saga..... Only God know Who iwill be the next?
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by delivryboy: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Pataricatering:
it’s terrible when men are so ignorant and daft ! What has having sex got to do with being a feminist or not ? Did any feminist ever tell you that she does not have sex ? Or get married or have kids ? As if we can’t equally say men are humbled by a woman when they are having sex ? Have you seen anything look as stupid as a man coming ? Pls go and read a book , abeg - your ignorance is unbecoming!
Babes the bolded is so not true, yes men may look funnywhen cumming, but the look on a woman's face when she cums is outright comic, I enjoy the look more than the sex itself. Lastly, keep calm and enjoy that black preeeeeque because you didn't create yourself.
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by David8282: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nedfed:
For all of una wey dey disturb us with Linda Ikeji story THUNDER FIRE U ALL.
Haba!!!! We no go rest
Na she go first born?
I wonder wat so special about her dat we need to no.
Much serious issues within the country that needs urgent attention you won't spread it, but u can spread news of sum useless celebrities dat has no impact on our economics.
Abeg enuff of this 2nite before I curse you all

Rubbish!
Man City don tear my guy ticket! #saynotoBet9ja
Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by emperorblog(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:
So this is the man that shoot the shot that sent Linda Ikeji to a compulsory 9months pregnancy course

Baba I doff my heart for you , you're too much

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
The guy is so handsome and sweet. To cap it all, he's even very rich.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by MzTunechi(f): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Linda issa baby mama

1 Like

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Amagite:
Things We Know About Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Sholaye Jeremi

Millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji has finally admitted that Sholaye Jeremi is the father of her son, Jayce Jeremi, who she welcomed few days ago in the U.S.

Here are a few things we know about him.

* Sholaye Jeremi is from Itsekiri, Delta state
* He is reportedly an oil magnate
* Sholaye Jeremi is a close associate to Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu.
* Jeremi used to live in Lekki before he moved to Ikoyi, where Linda has her mansion.
* He is close pals with billionaire Femi Otedola.
* He is over 40 years
* His birthday is July 8th
* Linda's son is not Jeremi's first child, he has a son who is outside the country

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/things-we-know-about-linda-ikejis-baby-daddy-sholaye-jeremi.html

http://www.thecapital.ng/?p=24489

This is the funniest thing I've read this decade. But it is well. I'm not gonna say ANYTHING. The only lesson here is that one's past means nothing. And one's present means even less.

Everything depends on perception - packaging and presentation - to manipulate one's narrative and construct the image of you that the bland and timid public sees and believes.

There is hope.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband by Tamakay(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nothing really special about this Linda story. Because she is like every other woman that gives birth. In fact, she is a bad influence to young girls. As rich as both of them are and loving each other to the point of having a baby together, what is that thing that they cannot get married rather than toeing the part of babymamaism?

Anyway, I must give a big credit to the Op for his superb dictions in d narrative. Lovely!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool / "My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.