Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) (51104 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Two-year Prison Sentence For Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by kalvoken(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Believe it, politics ia bigger treat to humanity than terrorism is. Politics fathers terrorism.

So soft touching someone's hair inside the pitch is now like a murder

Today wi forever haunt those two match officials

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by MrImole: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He's VERY frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by zero007(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Messi = ⚽⚽⚽�.
CR7= 3 Match ban...
There are levels to this shit�����

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Still the best Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by hollah123: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Eboski:
Look the way he is even dashing Juv penalty like father Christmas.stupid ref
he did that to console juve fans after he realised he goofed big time

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by 02Kebreal(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Navalguy:
some idiot ,wil start saying...messi is d best .smh

YES!
HE IS THE BEST...

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by MrImole: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
Eboski:
I am a Barca fan but the ref fu.ckup on his discussion toward Cr7.

Hypocrisy at its peak...

Must you tell us you are a Barcelona fan?

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Triangles1(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
rottennaija:
I guess being a star in Real Madrid has a certain level of protection
Don't go too far, he will become highest goal scorer in champions league.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by MrImole: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
gmercy713:
Even the commentators couldn't believe he was sent off.

I know the club board will appeal to UEFA against the ruling at the end he'll be back to win his CUP

No b only cup e go win, he go win spoon and fork join am.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by chocboi78(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
We d juventus fans were waiting for Ronaldo 2 give us
3 goals only to end up rcieving 3 match ban

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by fykes(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
upjosbet:
Opportunity to become a CANADIAN or AUSTRALIAN by applying to become a refugee in any of the countries is available by applying for visa called ETA visa.

It is best for family (FATHER, MOTHER & KID (S))
Also best for NURSING MOTHER OR PREGNANT WOMEN.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A REFUGEE IN CANADA ARE:-
1. you become a citizen after 8-12 months if being in camp by getting a PR (permanent residence card).
2. You will have job and goof accommodation is available for you.
3. Access to free health care.
4. If you have kids or pregnant, Canada government will care for your expenses 100% .
How to apply? Call/WHATSAPP SAO TRAVELS & TOURS ON
+2348111482811
thanks.
Note:- you pay for the Visa processing after its out and you confirmed it.

ONLY FOR SERIOUS MINDED APPLICANTS PLEASE!!!
Refugee Kwa?
This kind of willful refugee I never see.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Iscoalarcon: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Manchester united paid the ref so that CR7 will miss their match grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by sexiestharam(f): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
That is the most useless red card in history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Godwin5766(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dashing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by bluefilm: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Next time he should go and touch another person's head.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Alzirida(f): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
How the Champions League wasn't one of the first adopters of VAR given the amount of money and prestige associated with it is beyond me. The World Cup & the biggest leagues in Europe use it and it makes the game fairer.

VAR would've overturned that Ronaldo red card. Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by stagger: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
upjosbet:
Opportunity to become a CANADIAN or AUSTRALIAN by applying to become a refugee in any of the countries is available by applying for visa called ETA visa.

It is best for family (FATHER, MOTHER & KID (S))
Also best for NURSING MOTHER OR PREGNANT WOMEN.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A REFUGEE IN CANADA ARE:-
1. you become a citizen after 8-12 months if being in camp by getting a PR (permanent residence card).
2. You will have job and goof accommodation is available for you.
3. Access to free health care.
4. If you have kids or pregnant, Canada government will care for your expenses 100% .
How to apply? Call/WHATSAPP SAO TRAVELS & TOURS ON
+2348111482811
thanks.
Note:- you pay for the Visa processing after its out and you confirmed it.

ONLY FOR SERIOUS MINDED APPLICANTS PLEASE!!!

Yeah right. A job and accommodation will just drop on your lap as a refugee In Canada, right?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
chicogentil:
Red

card or no red card, Messi is the best

Shutuppppptop
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by internationalman(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
lonelydora:

I don't think that was a red card shaa.

Before you all start another argument; for me

Ronaldo = Davido = Hardwork
J
Messi = Wizkid = Talent
What talent does Wizkid have?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
lonelydora:

I don't think that was a red card shaa.

Before you all start another argument; for me
I
Ronaldo = Davido = Hardwork

Messi = Wizkid = Talent
oga park well Ronaldo has talent hardwork na Maggi on top ok.... Stop dat yeye analogy de is limit to hardwork....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by nelsonebby(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
ref na barca fan
hala forza ggmu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by gurunlocker: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Not a fan of his but the Red card was absurd, painful seeing him cry like that.

I believe the red card will be rescinded, but if it's not, he's gonna miss up to 3 games.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by lilmax(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
I dey pity the guy....omo, bros cry o grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by robosky02(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
11 career red card
1st champions league red card
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by mtvibesmedia: 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
Wow! No preference this time.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by tonex360: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
That man is not worthy to be a referee, if this is how they issue red card in football, them football is shit. Nonsense red card, nonsense ref!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
VickyES300:
I am a die hard fan of Messi but the decision of the referee was a very bad one and uncalled for, a yellow card would have been a fair decision.

Felt so bad for CR7, not happy seeing him so emotional and crying.

Sometimes we forget that they are human too,

Tenks for reminding us

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Squad Arrive Cameroon, Check Into Hilton Hotel. Photos / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel / Pep Guardiola Becomes First Manager To Receive Yellow Card (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.