Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) (51098 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Two-year Prison Sentence For Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Hipprocrates(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2018
Bahamas95:
Which lie? Records don't lie. I ain't a Madrid or United fan but I must say the truth. Messi has been at Barça since the beginning of creation and don't wanna leave because he is afraid of failure. He should move na, even Neymer went to France to prove a point

If you know you know
what are u saying. Which neymar is proving a point in France. Is it because he's scoring against farmers in league one and he failed to score against liverpool- a team he said can't make top 4, where mbappe outshines im by scoring against lpool. He was pick pocketed by Alexandr Arnold. All of u saying Messi needs to prove a point in England, any tym he faces English team he terrorise dem. Even wen CR7 was at man u, he did dat. U also asked im 2 prove a point in France, Italy and oda leagues, u ur self knws au he do terrorise dem at least numbers don't lie. New neymars name is pickpocket. Let me comman be going b4 dey neymar me.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Bahamas95:
Which lie? Records don't lie. I ain't a Madrid or United fan but I must say the truth. Messi has been at Barça since the beginning of creation and don't wanna leave because he is afraid of failure. He should move na, even Neymer went to France to prove a point

If you know you know
Who is dis kid?messi move go where?if u are a prof in usa,would u come to nigeria to teach just to prove hw learned u are

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2018
valicvicto:
win euro 2016 for example.
AM sure u dont even knw the nigga that won euro for them..cr7 was just lucky to b part of d team that won euro,he contributed very little there

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by MedicalSamwise(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2018
Bahamas95:

If you know you know

Giggs played in ManU through out his career and that doesn't make Fred a better player than him.

Besides, Ronaldo left manU( the biggest club in England as at that time) to madrid( also the biggest in Spain) and then to Juventus ( the biggest club in Italy who have won the league for 7 consecutive times now) .
If he(ronaldo) wants to prove a point, let him go to a club like YOUNG BOYS or PSV and win the champions league for them. Maybe then, I can start taking him serious

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by chicogentil(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2018
Jonathan:

Go and argue with your account balance..
Yeye jobless
Who's this jobless youth??

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2018
nelsonebby:
hala forza ggmu
because una win that kind small team Una no go allow make person hear word.
all these man utd fans sef
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by oomar(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2018
am uq fans but u shll correct ur attitude of misconduct
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2018
tonex360:
That man is not worthy to be a referee, if this is how they issue red card in football, them football is shit. Nonsense red card, nonsense ref!
The ref didnt see the incident,it was his assistant that told him it was a red card offends

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Frankaka8(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Navalguy:
some idiot ,wil start saying...messi is d best .smh
so who is the best? do you hav an idea that ronaldo started playing profeasional football and champions league 2years earlier than messi?? i laff ir ignorance. keep insulting.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by ihedioramma: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
chicogentil:
Red card or no red card, Messi is the best
grin As you think . If Messi is the best let him play for other place .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Who is dis kid?messi move go where?if u are a prof in usa,would u come to nigeria to teach just to prove hw learned u are
Who is a kid? Sho mo age mi ni?

Oga Ancestor Ronaldo is better than Messi shikena!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 12:08am On Sep 21, 2018
MedicalSamwise:

Giggs played in ManU through out his career and that doesn't make Fred a better player than him.

Besides, Ronaldo left manU( the biggest club in England as at that time) to madrid( also the biggest in Spain) and then to Juventus ( the biggest club in Italy who have won the league for 7 consecutive times now) .
If he(ronaldo) wants to prove a point, let him go to a club like YOUNG BOYS or PSV and win the champions league for them. Maybe then, I can start taking him serious

Dont mind those hypocrites. Someone thats is seeking challenges would have joined Ac Milan or Seville during his time in Man u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by God2man(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2018
'From the critical examination of video, it was an involuntary movement from the hand of Ronaldo to the head of the defender after a gentle push from Ronaldo that made the defender to fall down.

A wise referee ought to have cautioned the two of them and issue them a yellow card.

Even this red card was later given from the instruction of the assistant referee.

There is no need for the red card.

That's football and that's life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Squad Arrive Cameroon, Check Into Hilton Hotel. Photos / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel / Pep Guardiola Becomes First Manager To Receive Yellow Card (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.