Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) (50836 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Two-year Prison Sentence For Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 20, 2018
Love this guys passion. Even at his age and with all his accomplishments, he still plays the game with passion and hunger of an upcoming player. That's a true star.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by POSSIBLE402: 5:12am On Sep 20, 2018
The real GOAT Juventus should appeal,no justification for this red card
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by educhigo: 5:24am On Sep 20, 2018
i'm not ronado fans,but the referee need serious question he may take money from madrid to disgrace ronado,how can this be red card,but if i may say ronado carrier will finish at juventus

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by jonadaft: 5:39am On Sep 20, 2018
chicogentil:
Red card or no red card, Messi is the best
Go and argue with your account balance..
Yeye jobless

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by megafem1: 5:39am On Sep 20, 2018
hollah123:
he did that to console juve fans after he realised he goofed big time
but all the penalties awarded were well reserved
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by IKJ66(m): 5:42am On Sep 20, 2018
Now you can start using ur phone for something productive aside Facebook, Instagram or Whatsapp or even Snap Chat�‍♂
Learn graphics design with your phone...

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by david22uu(m): 5:56am On Sep 20, 2018
VickyES300:
I am a die hard fan of Messi but the decision of the referee was a very bad one and uncalled for, a yellow card would have been a fair decision.

Felt so bad for CR7, not happy seeing him so emotional and crying.

If you know foot ball that's a red card offence to the pure. It's called intimidation... you also do not do some signs on the pitch or make d other player feel less...

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Shino444(m): 6:12am On Sep 20, 2018
Eboski:
I am a Barca fan but the ref fu.ckup on his discussion toward Cr7.

You are a Ronaldo and Madrid fan boy, stop lying

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Arinze86(m): 6:19am On Sep 20, 2018
VickyES300:
I am a die hard fan of Messi but the decision of the referee was a very bad one and uncalled for, a yellow card would have been a fair decision.

u really said a good one bro...its not all about fan, but the truth... Weldone
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by 12345baba(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2018
Cr7 is just too passionate but ref use penalty settle them. I guess he won't play against man u for now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by sportskid(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2018
Bahamas95:
He is a local champion. Ronaldo excelled in Portugal, conquered England, Spain and now in Italy.

Messi should leave his comfort zone!

Rinaldo conquered which Spain? Out of 9 seasons he played with Messi, Messi won 7 and he won only 2. His last liga, he won nothing because messi won the liga, and cops del rey, messi was also the highest goal scorer in laliga, as for man utd, Rooney is the All time highest goal scorer. So I don't understand you ooh

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Teeboi56: 6:45am On Sep 20, 2018
Bad officiate
I don't know reason why they hate this guy though
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Seun360(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2018
Dhata:
He's going to miss only one match, This is UCL not EPL

Why did you loud it?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2018
thunder fire una dia
when Buffon was red carded nobody lamented upon say he was the captain....

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Teeboi56: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2018
Bad officiate
I don't know reason why they hate this guy ,the foul doesn't wot yellow card talkless of red card
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by KendrickAyomide: 6:49am On Sep 20, 2018
Eboski:
you are not a true barca fan

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by KendrickAyomide: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2018
Kingsley1000:
thunder fire una dia

when Buffon was red carded nobody lamented upon say he was the captain....
leave them. because say na penaldo them wan cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2018
Teeboi56:
Bad officiate
I don't know reason why they hate this guy ,the foul doesn't wot yellow card talkless of red card
Shut up kid.he has most preferential treatment.when he was scoring offside goals against bayern,others and absurd pks u no complain...when ref helped him to rob juventus lst ucl by sending off captain buffon u were happy.make ogun thunder no fire u

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by AlphLukau: 7:09am On Sep 20, 2018
Na wetin he Gain Shepherd Bushiri
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Talknochip(m): 7:15am On Sep 20, 2018
chicogentil:
Red card or no red card, Messi is the best
You know ur Onions!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 7:16am On Sep 20, 2018
Eboski:

No be ref fault cus he wasn't even looking when it happened..

His asst. Convinced him d@ it was a red card.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2018
VickyES300:

That's not even a yellow card offence
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2018
gmercy713:
Even the commentators couldn't believe he was sent off.

I know the club board will appeal to UEFA against the ruling at the end he'll be back to win his CUP

The commentators said UEFA could even sanction the ref for bad officiating.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2018
Iamvjdamilola:
Worst referee... If there was var.. That shouldn't haven been a red card.. Like seriously.. Just sad.. 1st red card in 154 games.. Na wa ooooo... Now baba go miss 3 straight matches.. Miss old trafford... Chai.. Valencia una no try ooo

Nah....Juve will appeal the red card decision.

Cr7 ain't missing my OT party.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2018
MrMou:

What did C.Ronaldo do in Portugal? Una lie too much jare! U no need lie to hype your man!
Which lie? Records don't lie. I ain't a Madrid or United fan but I must say the truth. Messi has been at Barça since the beginning of creation and don't wanna leave because he is afraid of failure. He should move na, even Neymer went to France to prove a point

If you know you know
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Bluebrain101: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2018
How many times will you see Messi get violent on the pitch? On a UCL debut for dat matter? ororo oya sharp sharp go wash Messi motor.
Messi is just football himself ....Proof- Barça's UCL opening match-
Força Messi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by oxladexo(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2018
lonelydora:

I don't think that was a red card shaa.
Before you all start another argument; for me
Ronaldo = Davido = Hardwork
Messi = Wizkid = Talent
Did you just say that? How exactly is Wizkid any more talented than Davido
That's some terrible comparison there

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by Emmyrichboy(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2018
rottennaija:
I guess being a star in Real Madrid has a certain level of protection
exactly abi u think say if ronaldo still dey madrid e np go win uefa best ,club power matters too o
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by MrMou: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2018
Bahamas95:
Which lie? Records don't lie. I ain't a Madrid or United fan but I must say the truth. Messi has been at Barça since the beginning of creation and don't wanna leave because he is afraid of failure. He should move na, even Neymer went to France to prove a point

If you know you know
How does that answer my question? Help him answer the question as his fellow C.Ronaldo fan that you are! Tell us what he did in Portugal! Once again, you don't need lies to hype your man!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by valicvicto(f): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2018
this is d worst discussion I hv seen from a champions league ref in a long time.
am sure he's disappointed in himself now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by valicvicto(f): 8:26am On Sep 20, 2018
MrMou:

How does that answer my question? Help him answer the question as his fellow C.Ronaldo fan that you are! Tell us what he did in Portugal! Once again, you don't need lies to hype your man!
win euro 2016 for example.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) by MrMou: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2018
valicvicto:
win euro 2016 for example.
That guy was talking about his time in the Portuguese league with Lisbon, not with his national team!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids / C. Ronaldo And His Mother Pose With His Trophy. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.