Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son (58212 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by otherway: 5:49am On Sep 20, 2018
tbliss22:
Finally the real man has been revealed but she ought to have done this the right way. Like having an official marriage before having a child, she just disappointed young ladies seeing her as role model.

The guy sey e no wan marry Evening news paper.

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Neoteny(m): 6:26am On Sep 20, 2018
Only in a certain part of the country would they celebrate a bastard kid.

They fornicated and had a child outside wedlock....and people are congratulating them?

What a society!

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by daluu129(f): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2018
I really don't understand why people are so bitter. The fact that she has had a child doesn't make her preaching wrong. Why not celebrate with her and let the innocent child be.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by daluu129(f): 6:33am On Sep 20, 2018
so they should kill them abi? stop judging people and face ur own sins. what has the innocent child done wrong? Enough with the negativity already. If you have nothing nice to say, scroll past the post or say nothing at all.
Neoteny:

They fornicated and had a child outside wedlock....and people are congratulating them?

What a society!

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Tetragramaton(m): 6:53am On Sep 20, 2018
otherway:
This two stupid old buffouns have been fucking since 2016 off and on. Both are desperate social climbers who understand what it means to do the needful to belong to the upper class.

Sholaye was a ratchet model back in the UK and Linda also a local info girl that started her career modelling. So you see why I called them two overgrown buffouns.

They are actually birds of the same feather but I can assure you they will never flock together. Sholaye is known for wanting to be seen with daughter of the rich, older successful women and the likes.

He will drive his rolls Royce around town whenever he needs to prove a point. Yet he lives in a rented apartment in parkview ikoyi. Sholaye the love-vendor and house boy of Femi Otedola, Dangote, Musa Danjuma, Terry Wayas and more has no plans of marrying Aunty Linda.

Linda thought she had found Prince charming. she left her brain in her banana island mansion which was bought by an Oil Magnate BP (if you know, You know ) and jumped into the hands of a man who is the typical definition of a cheap pie, so greasy and smooth at the top with all kinds of rubbish inside.

Linda has been begging Sholaye to save her the embarrassment contrary to her stupid epistles she has been writing these past days.

LINDA IKEJI is actually shook to her bones, Her entire family especially her father has done everything to make Sholaye marry her and he blatantly said NO. Linda I am sorry to break the news to you, You are a rejected BABY MAMA just like all the other ones you have made fun off.

Your struggling sister and her stupid husband can bearly feed themselves that is why the only work she can do is to be family’s town crier.

https://kemifilani.com/2018/05/sholaye-refused-to-marry-linda-ikeji-she-is-a-rejected-babymama.html

Kemi Olulonyo. aka madam KOO is not as Crazy as you think she has the juice and she will come after you like hurricane.

Now you know how it feels to be bugged.

I thought we were few that new the truth about this woman. Every single word you wrote is true. To add to it. Solaye no won accept pregnancy because it was discovered that Linda portrayed that good girl lie to him and he eventually found out that she was sleeping with two other politicians. She is also a big time money launder. Blogging did not give her that money. Sholaye said he wasnts a DNA. Nobody engaged her. She engaged herself to give herself soft landing because she was already pregnant. You can see how far she went to hide all the lies . fake idiot. She is a hypocrite. Too many things I no about this lady and her family. May God open our eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Stallion93(m): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Linda, Linda...

[img]https://i./7Ejw.gif[/img]
The Meme master grin grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by bebanky: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2018
tbliss22:
Finally the real man has been revealed but she ought to have done this the right way. Like having an official marriage before having a child, she just disappointed young ladies seeing her as role model.

The man refused to propose,talk more of marriage.Linda has been begging Sholaye to save her the embarrassment contrary to her stupid epistles she has been writing online.Her entire family especially her father has done everything to make Sholaye marry her and he blatantly said NO.

No engagement,no bride price,no marriage.

She is just a baby mama

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by tbliss22(m): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:

Before we are quick to judge let's first understand some cultures in Igbo land.She is already engaged to the guy and I think dowry may have been paid.But some part of imo will never completely marry a pregnant daughter out until she puts to bed.

Maybe the tradition of where Linda comes from is like the that.Several of my friends from IMO who got pregnant before traditional waited first after the the birth of their child.My brother the list that Accompanied such is terrible,they will so bill you because they're know without rites you don't have any rights to claim the child.

That's her cup of tea anyway, just that she has millions of fans who never taught things will go this way. Especially the female folks
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by bebanky: 7:14am On Sep 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:

Before we are quick to judge let's first understand some cultures in Igbo land.She is already engaged to the guy and I think dowry may have been paid.But some part of imo will never completely marry a pregnant daughter out until she puts to bed.

Maybe the tradition of where Linda comes from is like the that.Several of my friends from IMO who got pregnant before traditional waited first after the the birth of their child.My brother the list that Accompanied such is terrible,they will so bill you because they're know without rites you don't have any rights to claim the child.

That is A VERY BIG LIE.

There is no engagement.

The guy did not even propose self.

No dowry has been paid.

Linda has been begging Sholaye to save her the embarrassment,her father has done everything to make Sholaye marry her and he blatantly said NO. He is a guy that loves carrying women about and flexing.He has a daughter from another woman and he is not ready to settle down

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by tbliss22(m): 7:16am On Sep 20, 2018
bebanky:

The man refused to propose,talk more of marriage.Linda has been begging Sholaye to save her the embarrassment contrary to her stupid epistles she has been writing online.Her entire family especially her father has done everything to make Sholaye marry her and he blatantly said NO.

No engagement,no bride price,no marriage.

She is just a baby mama

Hmmmmm bros, you don't have to take it personal. Its her life and those feminist who saw her as a semi goddess before now will begin to have a rethink

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 20, 2018
bebanky:

That is A VERY BIG LIE.

There is no engagement.

The guy did not even propose self.

No dowry has been paid.

Linda has been begging Sholaye to save her the embarrassment,her father has done everything to make Sholaye marry her and he blatantly said NO. He is a guy that loves carrying women about and flexing.He has a daughter from another woman and he is not ready to settle down

All I put up there was speculations and not facts,same as what you also think you know.The guy is not yet married,that we both know for sure.The future is pregnant,let's watch and see how things unfolds.
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:17am On Sep 20, 2018
Tetragramaton:

I thought we were few that new the truth about this woman. Every single word you wrote is true. To add to it. Solaye no won accept pregnancy because it was discovered that Linda portrayed that good girl lie to him and he eventually found out that she was sleeping with two other politicians. She is also a big time money launder. Blogging did not give her that money. Sholaye said he wasnts a DNA. Nobody engaged her. She engaged herself to give herself soft landing because she was already pregnant. You can see how far she went to hide all the lies . fake idiot. She is a hypocrite. Too many things I no about this lady and her family. May God open our eyes.
you are right at the bolded part.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by AlphLukau: 7:18am On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by bebanky: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:

All I put up there was speculations and not facts,same as what you also think you know.The guy is not yet married,that we both know for sure.The future is pregnant,let's watch and see how things unfolds.

I am not speculating nothing....i am giving you HARD FACTS....you can take it to the bank
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2018
tbliss22:

Hmmmmm bros, you don't have to take it personal. Its her life and those feminist who saw her as a semi goddess before now will begin to have a rethink

I'm not taking it personal.Just like I don't give a Bleep about feminism or what not.If a lady is a feminist,don't lose sleep over her,go for those who are not.

The way some guys cry over feminism is appalling and petty.Im a lady,I don't subscribe to the Nigerian kind of feminism without respect for responsible male figure.I can't respect a stupid man,sorry!Its just the way men like you find some extreme feminists foolish.

Truth is,don't lose sleep over women that don't know what they want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 20, 2018
bebanky:

I am not speculating nothing....i am giving you HARD FACTS....you can take it to the bank

Like I said,the future is pregnant.
I'm sure Linda would have opted out for abortion if indeed the outcome will be too shameful to bear.

Let's wait and SEE!!!
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2018
Tamarapetty:
So this man is actually married with kids already? And madam linda get mind open leg for am. Issorai. . . Shebi it's not a crime for ALMIGHTY LINDA?? Congrat
Exactly why she didn't reveal his identity until now.
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2018
tbliss22:

That's her cup of tea anyway, just that she has millions of fans who never taught things will go this way. Especially the female folks

That's their own cup of tea anyways.Pray tell,who no get him own cup of tea?She has got her life to live men,people many times eat their own words.Thats life.
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2018
dilodavid:
Exactly why she didn't reveal his identity until now.

He is not married sir!He had a child out of wedlock.
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by ferdybillion(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2018
Neoteny:

What a society!
na wa for you sef, explain fornication. Be judging dem and dem dey live their life dey go
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Neoteny(m): 7:41am On Sep 20, 2018
ferdybillion:
na wa for you sef, explain fornication. Be judging dem and dem dey live their life dey go

I won't judge them...

Their god will
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Neoteny(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2018
daluu129:
so they should kill them abi? stop judging people and face ur own sins. what has the innocent child done wrong? Enough with the negativity already. If you have nothing nice to say, scroll past the post or say nothing at all.

I'm not under any obligation to say something nice.

Hope your daughter comes home pregnant someday.

Then I hope you'd have something nice to say

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by sisisioge: 7:44am On Sep 20, 2018
Tamarapetty:
So this man is actually married with kids already? And madam linda get mind open leg for am. Issorai. . . Shebi it's not a crime for ALMIGHTY LINDA?? Congrat

Where was it stated that he is married? Kept re-reading o without finding anywhere tongue

Anyways, to all those castigating her. Una own dey una body. She is a fully grown woman of substance who has decided to pitch her tent with an equal...biko, get used to it or serve. Congrats to them...they did more than well!

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Billygee2u: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2018
Franzinni:
the next generation will be so wayward.... This child in the future can tell his parents to shut up when they try to advice him on relationships and marriage...

It's sad when the people you have to look up to are bad role models from the start...

Linda the home wrecking biyatch!!!!
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Tamarapetty(f): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2018
sisisioge:

Where was it stated that he is married? Kept re-reading o without finding anywhere tongue

Anyways, to all those castigating her. Una own dey una body. She is a fully grown woman of substance who has decided to pitch her tent with an equal...biko, get used to it or serve. Congrats to them...they did more than well!

sisisioge! Sisisioge!! tongue the man is married with kids abroad, twasn't stated here. . . tongue
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by sisisioge: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Oh my! For all your troubles and inside knowledge, I hope you and the otherway guy have perfect lives. It would be such a shame if you two don't have it perfect grin . See how perfect Kemi Olulonyo's life is grin grin grin. Madam 55 something years with perfect nuclear and extended families, perfect head situation, perfect bank account, perfect health....perfect perfect everything! How much do we have to live on dear earth that we've decided to spend stalking/hating others bikonu? Fortunately, everyman remains for himself while God is enough for us all.

Once again, congrats to Linda Ikeji... It truly takes the simple things in live to make us happy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:

I'm not taking it personal.Just like I don't give a Bleep about feminism or what not.If a lady is a feminist,don't lose sleep over her,go for those who are not.

The way some guys cry over feminism is appalling and petty.Im a lady,I don't subscribe to the Nigerian kind of feminism without respect for responsible male figure.I can't respect a stupid man,sorry!Its just the way men like you find some extreme feminists foolish.

Truth is,don't lose sleep over women that don't know what they want.
God Bless
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by sisisioge: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2018
Tamarapetty:
sisisioge! Sisisioge!! tongue the man is married with kids abroad, twasn't stated here. . . tongue

Haaaaa! Continue wearing your Spartacus tongue
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Tamarapetty(f): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2018
sisisioge:

Haaaaa! Continue wearing your Spartacus tongue
Just say you're watching spartacus, i'll understand grin tongue
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by sisisioge: 8:01am On Sep 20, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Just say you're watching spartacus, i'll understand grin tongue

grin grin grin grin

Cheers babe.
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by otherway: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2018
sisisioge:

Oh my! For all your troubles and inside knowledge, I hope you and the otherway guy have perfect lives. It would be such a shame if you two don't have it perfect grin . See how perfect Kemi Olulonyo's life is grin grin grin. Madam 55 something years with perfect nuclear and extended families, perfect head situation, perfect bank account, perfect health....perfect perfect everything! How much do we have to live on dear earth that we've decided to spend stalking/hating others bikonu? Fortunately, everyman remains for himself while God is enough for us all.

Once again, congrats to Linda Ikeji... It truly takes the simple things in live to make us happy cheesy.

Where did you leave your brain? who wrote about anyone having a perfect life? it is people like linda who goes about spreading news about people to the extent that she destroyed many homes and hearts in the name of blogging you should be directing your lame comments to.

He who lives in a glass house must not indulge in stone fights.

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by otherway: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2018
sisisioge:

Equal for sure cos they both live a fake life.

It is one thing to make 1m a month from what you do which is fair enough but showcasing a make believe lifestyle as if you make millions is totally uncalled for.

The day she said she bought the Banana island mansion with blogging proceeds i almost puked with a disdainful look. All these ladies lacing their VJ with juju that once a man sleeps with them he becomes their puppet.IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.