Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Pretty Lady Stabs Husband Several Times After Boasting About Cheating On Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pretty Lady Stabs Husband Several Times After Boasting About Cheating On Her (1047 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Stabs Husband Several Times After Boasting About Cheating On Her by olaboo123: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
A jealous wife has been jailed for stabbing her husband seven times in rage after he boasted about cheating on her.

Deborah Rose age 47, attacked her husband by John throwing a vase, jug of milk and vacuum cleaner at him before grabbing the kitchen knife.

The lady who is said to be a mother of three had been jailed for six years over the assault that unfolded at the couple’s home in Deal, Kent, in February this year.

Canterbury Crown Court heard the married couple had romped before Mr Rose admitted to seeing another woman – with his furious wife shouting “I’m gonna kill you” and stabbing him seven times in the back, leg and arm.

Mr Rose staggered out of the flat into a nearby pub where staff called for an ambulance, before he was airlifted to hospital with life-threatening injuries.

He suffered a collapsed lung and a stab wound to his liver, but managed to survive the attack. Judge James O’Mahony last week jailed Rose after she admitted wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.

He said: “He thought he was going to die. You didn’t call an ambulance.

“The incident lasted just over an hour.

“Such was the force with which you stabbed him that when the knife came into contact with bone, it smashed the bone as well.”

It was also added that Rose cut up her husband’s clothes in the fit of fury. Rose was arrested after her husband was airlifted to a London hospital for treatment.

via http://onecornergizt..com/2018/09/pretty-lady-stabs-husband-several-times.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Pretty Lady Stabs Husband Several Times After Boasting About Cheating On Her by Franzinni: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
How can you cheat on that!!!! Dayummmmm!!!

He got what he deserves

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Stabs Husband Several Times After Boasting About Cheating On Her by GOFRONT(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Cheat issues everywhere
Re: Pretty Lady Stabs Husband Several Times After Boasting About Cheating On Her by danny56: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Marital issues this days ehn.... Don't know wether to move on with my wedding self. Chai!
Re: Pretty Lady Stabs Husband Several Times After Boasting About Cheating On Her by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
She was too violent to go that extent what happened to divorcing him now she would be in jail this is a lesson to her,her husband wasn't worth it.

The man really showed he lacked self control and discipline you not only cheat on your wife whom you vowed to be faithful to you chose to rub it in her face he must be a dunderhead with what his wife did to him,I am sure he would never try that with another woman again.

If you plan to cheat why get married?
Re: Pretty Lady Stabs Husband Several Times After Boasting About Cheating On Her by Aadeyinka(m): 1:38am On Sep 20, 2018
olaboo123:
A jealous wife has been jailed for stabbing her husband seven times in rage after he boasted about cheating on her.

Deborah Rose age 47, attacked her husband by John throwing a vase, jug of milk and vacuum cleaner at him before grabbing the kitchen knife.

The lady who is said to be a mother of three had been jailed for six years over the assault that unfolded at the couple’s home in Deal, Kent, in February this year.

Canterbury Crown Court heard the married couple had romped before Mr Rose admitted to seeing another woman – with his furious wife shouting “I’m gonna kill you” and stabbing him seven times in the back, leg and arm.

Mr Rose staggered out of the flat into a nearby pub where staff called for an ambulance, before he was airlifted to hospital with life-threatening injuries.

He suffered a collapsed lung and a stab wound to his liver, but managed to survive the attack. Judge James O’Mahony last week jailed Rose after she admitted wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.

“Such was the force with which you stabbed him that when the knife came into contact with bone, it smashed the bone as well.”

It was also added that Rose cut up her husband’s clothes in the fit of fury. Rose was arrested after her husband was airlifted to a London hospital for treatment.

via http://onecornergizt..com/2018/09/pretty-lady-stabs-husband-several-times.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Many reason caused man to cheat.
1.wife may be nagging always, this not make hubby happy with wife.
2.wife may denied hubby sex times when hubby want it.
3.wife may sleep like log of wood when hubby be the only one riding the bike ,not good in bed.
4.Generally man like varieties,it takes grace of God to be real faithful, not easy ooo, that's why wife must submit totally to hubby and always make him happy and feel home always , ET C
5.add yours
Re: Pretty Lady Stabs Husband Several Times After Boasting About Cheating On Her by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:04am On Sep 20, 2018
Aadeyinka:
Many reason caused man to cheat.
1.wife may be nagging always, this not make hubby happy with wife.
2.wife may denied hubby sex times when hubby want it.
3.wife may sleep like log of wood when hubby be the only one riding the bike ,not good in bed.
4.Generally man like varieties,it takes grace of God to be real faithful, not easy ooo, that's why wife must submit totally to hubby and always make him happy and feel home always , ET C
5.add yours

complete balderdash trying to justify nonsense.If she commits no 2 and 3 what happened to him communicating with her?

Some Men and women may like varieties because they know they can get away with nonsense and not face the consequences like what his wife gave to him(not justifying her actions) these people may even be in committed relationships/marriages and still go ahead to cheat forgetting they have partners or spouses whose feelings may be hurt because of their actions.I am sure if a woman who was dear to you gives you this balderdash you wrote up there as a reason for cheating all hell would let lose.
If you want to cheat try not be in a relationship/marriage and patronize people who would offer it to you with no strings attached.
Re: Pretty Lady Stabs Husband Several Times After Boasting About Cheating On Her by SarakiBukola: 7:06am On Sep 20, 2018
Why not keep his mouth shut even if he can't keep rod in it's holster.

Why rub it in her face ?
Re: Pretty Lady Stabs Husband Several Times After Boasting About Cheating On Her by DABREEZYTOS(f): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2018
Truth be told,,,some men/women don't know what they are capable of doing when they heard or see that their spouse is cheating or cheated on them,,not to talk of the person boasting about it to your face....it's takes God's GRACE to be calm and be able to walk away from committing a crime.it's sucks knowing that you've be loyal to that person and you are being betrayed..

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Stabs Husband Several Times After Boasting About Cheating On Her by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
Truth be told,,,some men/women don't know what they are capable of doing when they heard or see that their spouse is cheating or cheated on them,,not to talk of the person boasting about it to your face....it's takes God's GRACE to be calm and be able to walk away from committing a crime.it's sucks knowing that you've be loyal to that person and you are being betrayed].

@emboldened truer words have never been spoken

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Stabs Husband Several Times After Boasting About Cheating On Her by okwabayi(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
So if she's pretty it lessens her crime? I don't get it. Prison was created for only ugly people?
Our choice of words trivialize serious issues. I urge both posters and moderators here to focus on the serious parts of a news article.

Franzinni
How can you cheat on that!!!! Dayummmmm!!! He got what he deserves
This is exactly what I hoped won't happen from reading the title. I guess it was only a matter of time.
Re: Pretty Lady Stabs Husband Several Times After Boasting About Cheating On Her by dnawah(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
olaboo123:

Cc Lalasticlala
you did well,if a man got all this hot things and still cheat,such man is ungreatfull.
Re: Pretty Lady Stabs Husband Several Times After Boasting About Cheating On Her by Franzinni: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
okwabayi:
So if she's pretty it lessens her crime? I don't get it. Prison was created for only ugly people?
Our choice of words trivialize serious issues. I urge both posters and moderators here to focus on the serious parts of a news article.

This is exactly what I hoped won't happen from reading the title. I guess it was only a matter of time.
bro I get your need to nitpick everything you read but somethings could be better appreciated with a little sense of humor....

(1) (Reply)

Pastor, His Friend Beheaded In Communal Conflict In Cross River (graphic Photos) / Two Shot Dead In Ugep,c’river State During Obam Dance (graphics Photos) / Police Seize 13 Houses ,13 Vehicles Of Notorious Kidnapper, E-money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.