Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,896 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

You'll Love To Help This Lady Continue Her Career Or Link Her To A Help Source - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You'll Love To Help This Lady Continue Her Career Or Link Her To A Help Source (615 Views)

9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices / Is Medical Sales Rep A Good Career Or Job? / Pursue A Career Or Focus More On My Skill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You'll Love To Help This Lady Continue Her Career Or Link Her To A Help Source by Diamondmoney01(m): 2:43am On Sep 20, 2018
C4-C5 Spinal Injury Fundraising

Guys I need your help concerning this friend of mine.
We did our NYSC together in the same state.
Her name is Opeyemi. She's a university graduate and an upcoming make up artist based in Ibadan

A year ago, precisely on the 17th of September, 2017, she was involved in an auto crash. On impact, she lurched forward into the windscreen which caused a compression in the C4 - C5 section of her vertebrae. She instantly lost consciousness.

Since then, it's been a series of operations and therapies to straighten and stabilise her spine one of which some device were drilled into her head. She cannot yet use her limbs.

Right now, her condition warrants an out of country treatment and a non-stop physiotherapy. Hence the plea and need to raise the sum of 700 thousand naira only for the operation.

Please kindly help us with any amount that you can.

Vaughan opeyemi oluwatosin.
Stanbic Bank

Re: You'll Love To Help This Lady Continue Her Career Or Link Her To A Help Source by ipobarecriminals: 3:11am On Sep 20, 2018
cry cry cry sad shocked embarassed Pls take the Med report to office of the first lady ,Govt house Agodi.Wish Ayefele can give a token.Cc:Iya .vickyrotex, Hon. HungerBad, Maxi Tonyebarcanista, May we not shed tear of sorrow
Re: You'll Love To Help This Lady Continue Her Career Or Link Her To A Help Source by ipobarecriminals: 3:36am On Sep 20, 2018
smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy angry cool embarassed cry lipsrsealed time to make peace/friend with Ipob.All ipob jews,gather Here for town hall meeting.

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Make The Right Decision!! MSc or Business / . / Should I Join The Army Or Continue My Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.