Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,127 members, 7,957,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 (25911 Views)

Fire Guts Section Of UCH In Ibadan / COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by niggi4life(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2018
I just imagined if the white people have stayed a bit longer....

Preferably till the 90s
Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by itiswellandwell: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by ITbomb(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2018
uzedo1:
When things where better...

How I wish we can go back to the good old days..

Nigeria where did we get it wrong? Looking at the structure, I can boldly say it is very solid..

Unlike now where even rain can destroy roads constructed with billions..

Point of correction

Acidic Rain

Please don't misquote my governor next time
Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by omooba969(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2018
stemmez:
Lets be colonized again

More like let's be enslaved again. undecided

You must be out of your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by emmanok24(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2018
henrydadon:
Brain teaser

Carol
Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by neonly: 8:01am On Sep 20, 2018
henrydadon:
Brain teaser

Bob committed d crime
Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by neonly: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2018
henrydadon:
Brain teaser

Bob
Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by ceaser: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2018
henrydadon:
Brain teaser

Bob and Carol are both lying about being home. There was downpour recently. The ground under both Bob and Carol's car are wet indicating that they both drove back home sometime after the rain.

However in Alex's case, the ground under his car appears dry, indicating that the car had not moved from the spot for sometime.

In another twist though, we could say Alex was the culprit. That is if the question is who was lying about "not responsible for the burglary" rather than who was lying about "being at home". In that case, Bob and Carol's alibi is not being at home during the burglary while Alex who was at home may have trekked to crime scene to commit the crime.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by plerry: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Franzinni:
imagine how many souls have entered this building and never came out alive again.....

imagine how many people went in there sick and dying but came out alive..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by SirAgbaletu(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2018
plerry:

Na me be that
Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by sisisioge: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2018
henrydadon:
Brain teaser

I think Alex...he has some dry land underneath his car. Although, I would think the newly parked car would have wet land but since the other two have wet lands, he's the odd one out grin
Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by Franzinni: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2018
plerry:
yeah that is what the place was built for my brother....

My comment was a reflection on how simple and finite life is.... Not a negative perspective...

But then I understand your need to comment...

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by Auxtin85(m): 8:19am On Sep 20, 2018
shikshark:
We struggled for independence when were actually not ready.

True talk bro, I wonder why Nigeria is referred to as the giant of Africa whereas she has nothing to compare some Africa countries. Come see South Africa, you go to some areas and forget you are still in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by Racoon(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2018
Nigeria in its good old days. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by castrokins(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2018
No, Why?
Na Bed I Go Chop?

omooba969:

Go back to bed pls.
Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by Horus(m): 8:31am On Sep 20, 2018
University College Hospital, Ibadan (1960s)

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by tartar9(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2018
k
Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by Solo84(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2018
you've just said it all.

shikshark:

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by abbeynism(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2018
henrydadon:
Brain teaser

Alex
Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by jossy4elated(f): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2018
uzedo1:
When things where better...

How I wish we can go back to the good old days..

Nigeria where did we get it wrong? Looking at the structure, I can boldly say it is very solid..

Unlike now where even rain can destroy roads constructed with billions..
In Okorocha's Voice "Acidic Rain"

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by xavieree(f): 8:54am On Sep 20, 2018
henrydadon:
Brain teaser
Alex cos I m assuming it just rained hence d puddles of water.look under his car it's wet n the other ones are dry reason being that his car wasn't packed there when it was raining
Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by MMempire(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2018
henrydadon:
Brain teaser
Alex committed the crime. Check under his car for water proof.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by pacespot(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2018
Franzinni:
imagine how many souls have entered this building and never came out alive again.....

And how many souls that could have died that have been rescued sad

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by heydora: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2018
shikshark:

The country was hijacked from pple that fought for it..
Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by beey4u(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Bro. When do you want to be ready? You expect oyinbo to build everything for you? Haba

Guy, it's so obvious we are not ready for it at all.
Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by DemonUnderSiege: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2018
shikshark:

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by nosiebaba(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2018
henrydadon:
Brain teaser
Alex
Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by Jaqenhghar: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2018
mbolajide2010:

Thank you and God bless.

This is a truth most Nigerians shy away from particularly the founding fathers. We were not ready for independence when we got it and it is one of the major reason why we are here today.

Now compare this edifice with the quack new universities build by Jonathan or others.What can you see in theirs? Mediocrity!!!

Even when Jonathan was advised that the money should be used to expand the first generation universities he didn't listen. He went ahead and built nonsense everywhere!!!
I beg to disagree. If today you pack all Nigerians and take them to the US them take Americans and bring them to Nigeria. Im saying they should leave their cars and assets just them and their clothes I tell you in less than a year you wont recognize that US. Nigerians will be hustling to come back here.
Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by Babysho(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2018
henrydadon:
Brain teaser

Alex. Drove out. Rain Droplets. Under His Car. Ole.
Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by OlusegunAdedayo: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
angry
Re: Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 by traihit: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Franzinni:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< / How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? / Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.