Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water (39751 Views)

How To Know If You Drink Enough Water Daily? / Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water / (MUST READ) 7 Signs You Don’t Drink Enough Water (2) (3) (4)

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2018
I only drink water wen i eat
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by AlphLukau: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2018
Great Post as illustrated by Shepherd Bushiri
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by israelmao(m): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2018
Clean water does a lot of good to human system.
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Hoodbilonia: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2018
well it depends
i eat once a day.
at times twice if i get visitor
but for me .abt a bag or two.
before i sleep i fit sip small
d only fuc up na say person go juj dey piss piss upandan for 4am
Radicalface:

for the day or anytime wer yur chop finish
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by oriewanbe: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2018
malaria can change the color of urine to yellow.
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Diso60090(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2018
myproperty:

no wonder! I am quite sorry. I never knew you were on coke

Yes i snif coke use your head nack wall if you dey vex
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2018
FILEBE:
What happens if you drink too much?
You get bloated, causing an imbalance in your sodium levels, which is unhealthy.
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by BigbamoAYO(m): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2018
Good morning in da house,
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by fowlyansh181(m): 7:03am On Sep 20, 2018
Simplep:
Me wey b horse grin
I hope its nt bad to drink too much?
it can never be bad to drink too much water ... your body will automatically stop you from drinking more when it reaches the level it can’t take water anymore
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 20, 2018
rawtouch:
isok

drink water even when you are not thirsty it helps a lot..

I don't think so. Drinking large amounts of water in a short time can cause the level of salt, or sodium, in your blood to drop too low.

Its called "water intoxication" very dangerous
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 20, 2018
fowlyansh181:
it can never be bad to drink too much water ... your body will automatically stop you from drinking more when it reaches the level it can’t take water anymore
Stop lying
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2018
Simplep:
Me wey b horse grin
I hope its nt bad to drink too much?
Look up water intoxication
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Radicalface: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
well it depends
i eat once a day.
at times twice if i get visitor
but for me .abt a bag or two.
before i sleep i fit sip small
d only fuc up na say person go juj dey piss piss upandan for 4am

Lol.. but bro why always staying indoor s?and how do you always get visitors to come around.
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by myproperty(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2018
Diso60090:

Yes i snif coke use your head nack wall if you dey vex

snif ?
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Diso60090(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
myproperty:

snif ?

Yes use head nack wall
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by MarcC: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2018
dairykidd:

I don't think so. Drinking large amounts of water in a short time can cause the level of salt, or sodium, in your blood to drop too low.

Its called "water intoxication" very dangerous

Shut up and say what u know... Drink water when u are not thirsty is safe,and it doesn't mean u are drinking large amount to cause water intoxication.. U need to drink up to 20 to 30liters of water per day to experience water intoxication.. So my guy. Know ur chemical pathology well b4 talking trash here.. Some of us are well grounded and we read comments here

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by daneni1(m): 7:28am On Sep 20, 2018
ijemishkisic:
Thank you op for this article!

Water is a precious liquid, the first and last thing I do each day is drink water. For the past 15yrs, I don't rub cream, and I know water contributed to the life of my skin.

Meanwhile, our whole body is 70% water and the pH value determines how healthy we are, if you can attain a body pH of 7.35 including of your blood, you will be among the healthiest in the world! According to Al Siamon - a Jewish scientist, "no disease or any kind of sickness can survive a body that is fully alkaline". Whether cancer, malaria, typhoid, kidney disease, tuberculosis, all infections, etc, all of them are flushed out by the robust immune system at that pH level. I and many of my friends are living testimonies.

Al Siamon invented the " balance 7" otherwise called "Cleanshield" in Africa, through 50yrs of research. A natural liquid alkaline of 11.2 pH value, which is over 30,000 times higher than the neutral value of pH scale. He is now an healthy old man in his 90's.

So, while we drink water each day, we should also consider our body water pH level.

Good morning great people!

what is the measurement one can use to determine the pH level
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2018
MarcC:

Shut up and say what u know... Drink water when u are not thirsty is safe,and it doesn't mean u are drinking large amount to cause water intoxication.. U need to drink up to 20 to 30liters of water per day to experience water intoxication.. So my guy. Know ur chemical pathology well b4 talking trash here.. Some of us are well grounded and we read comments here
I can see ur a jobless sadist looking for attention this morning.. Well now u have my attention

I will only give u this once.. Internet warrior undecided
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2018
Ayoswit:
I heard that drinking water first thing in the morning is good for one's health.
what about beer?
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2018
ijemishkisic:
Thank you op for this article!

Water is a precious liquid, the first and last thing I do each day is drink water. For the past 15yrs, I don't rub cream, and I know water contributed to the life of my skin.

Meanwhile, our whole body is 70% water and the pH value determines how healthy we are, if you can attain a body pH of 7.35 including of your blood, you will be among the healthiest in the world! According to Al Siamon - a Jewish scientist, "no disease or any kind of sickness can survive a body that is fully alkaline". Whether cancer, malaria, typhoid, kidney disease, tuberculosis, all infections, etc, all of them are flushed out by the robust immune system at that pH level. I and many of my friends are living testimonies.

Al Siamon invented the " balance 7" otherwise called "Cleanshield" in Africa, through 50yrs of research. A natural liquid alkaline of 11.2 pH value, which is over 30,000 times higher than the neutral value of pH scale. He is now an healthy old man in his 90's.

So, while we drink water each day, we should also consider our body water pH level.

Good morning great people!

Well said bro but some nitwits would prefer to bask in their ignorance while assuming they know it all.. Just for the likes i guess
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2018
FILEBE:
What happens if you drink too much?

Your body would let you know when it's too much. If by too much you mean up to 5L in a day, then let's just say it's much. But if you mean up to 10L in a day, then we would begin to wonder what's the drive compelling you to consume soo much.

Keep your water intake healthy at 3 - 3.5L daily in dry season and 2.5-3L at other times.
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Dwhyte(m): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2018
Diso60090:
What about sprite?
Why thinking like Buhari now
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Dogeland: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2018
Diso60090:

Are they antonyms?

What about coke?
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
2bags of sachet water don dey ok for me.

That's about half of what your daily intake should be if you're in southern naija during rainy season. Else , it's 2/5 of expected daily intake
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by kabarka(m): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2018
Opinionated:
Water is good but too much of it will make you pee unnecessarily.

See 5 Exciting Ways to Stay Hydrated Besides Water
importance of water cannot be over emphasised.
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by cardoctor(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2018
Water no get enemy. Very true.
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Hoodbilonia: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2018
it has kept me alive bro
i only go out at nite.
once a few
wel majority of my visitors are biches
i nor be small pickin na
money must be paid
Radicalface:

Lol.. but bro why always staying indoor s?and how do you always get visitors to come around.
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Horus(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQBC5URoF0s

Fela Kuti - Water no get enemy
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by ijemishkisic(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2018
dairykidd:

Well said bro but some nitwits would prefer to bask in their ignorance while assuming they know it all.. Just for the likes i guess
y

Just do the right thing and forget those kind of people.

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by ijemishkisic(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2018
daneni1:

what is the measurement one can use to determine the pH level

There are pH strips for it, you just just slot it under your tounge or you urinate on it. It will change colors according to your pH level, which u will now compare with another material that contains all the standard colors in any pH level. After seeing where your color falls, u will then know your pH level. So while u keep drinking, u also keep checking to maintain a balance.

But I tell u, most of us are so acidic (below neutral). This condition triggers acidosis, which is environment that most diseases live well and multiply. That's y most people have one sickness or the other. They just need to shift from acid to alkaline or at least close to alkaline level.

It is not easy though, because our environment and most food and water we take in are are all acidic. Port Harcourt here we suffer from black sooth in the air.

God will help us
Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by AyakaDunukofia: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2018
"7 SIGNS THAT SHOW YOU DON'T DRINK ENOUGH WATER"

Not comfortable with this grammar. I'll instead write:

7 SIGNS YOU DON'T DRINK ENOUGH WATER

How To Permanently Cure Ulcer With Raw Pawpaw Water / Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US / Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos)