Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady (47062 Views)

Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) / Pleasant Uzoma Defends Mr Ibu On One-night Stand Sex Claim By Lady / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2018
Is it just me abi is this Mr Ibu's story somehow

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by Neoteny(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2018
Apparent hotel room..

Bed by the right...

Him holding her waist ....

Supposed husband nowhere to be seen...

Took a long time to respond...

I rat a smell......

3 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by richard1994(m): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2018
grin fu*king is allowed
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by EVons(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2018
E get as e be, make I think am first, this story be like PDP/Apc grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by JONSYN7154: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2018
You dey lie like APC & Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by Small080(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2018
None of my business, waiting concern me..... Se na me be the owner of toro he bleeped?
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by pek(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2018
Can't take a pix like that unless you are a blood relative.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by CrazeMan69(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
so she and her husband entered into the hotel room.
look at what she wore
and look at whr you placed your hand
ibu has always remained a noob

I don't know why it find the word "noob" funny grin
Maybe this oshogbo weed is now touching my g spot grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by Hoodbilonia: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2018
CrazeMan69:

I don't know why it find the word "noob" funny grin
Maybe this oshogbo weed is now touching my g spot grin

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by KraticKratus: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2018
How much did you pay her to change her story?

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by mikhe2(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2018
chris20000:
You are even lucky that they didn't say you raped the woman sef.

Bloggers that can do anything for traffic.
lol
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by AmazingELixir: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2018
grin

Bloggers and fake news, I'm beginning to see the reason behind Lai Mohammed's crusade at clamping down on fake news and hate speeches.

By the way Ibu you might not have fvcked diswan but you definitely have fvcked many others.
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by emmyid(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2018
Lol. Lies! Ibu is guilty as charged. If you know; you know. My bro is Ibu's friend, he tells me about their sexcapades.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by mikhe2(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2018
BeingFrank:
But is that not a bed in the background, or is my eyes paining me?
u nor dey see person for corner

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by Mankosi: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2018
BeingFrank:
leave that man. He think say him dey talk to his kids. A fan and Somebody's wife and you hold her like that? Ibu ur story no make sense.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by asatemple(f): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2018
for me, you owe no man any explanations. you're a man. anaghi aju nwa mkpi ene o lahuru

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by Fxwarrior: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2018
BeingFrank:

So what? Have you been to a movie location before. They lodge in hotels and seeing a bed doesn't mean anything.
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by uboma(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2018
okomile:
Sue them ALL if you are confident that no sex BTW you.
grin grin

lol

Why did he even hold a married woman like that sef?

I no trust am...

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by FitnessAndGoodL: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2018
cool
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by DemonUnderSiege: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2018
Boss13:
Ibu Ibu - this your story no make sense.

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by mechanics(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2018
How can a married man be touching a married woman in that manner, that call for suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by AntiWailer: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2018
Dumb in real life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by AllHailBiafra(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2018
BeingFrank:
grin Your eye is not paining you at all my brother, even me self I doubt the truthism grin in that story. Imagine the romantic posture from the duo plus that bed there, is that not a hotel room? For me, in every rumours like this, there must be an element of truth in it.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by yenereal(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2018
Mr. Ibu can lie. Holding someone's wife by the waist? Let consult VAR.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by Xkalaban(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2018
Story for the gods. Abi na small pickin them dey yarn this kind tory give. She can't just come and claim u effed her. Something definitely transpired between you two. Mr Ibu kwantinu....

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by veeberry(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2018
The Mr Ibu I know is a womanizer. I dont doubt it

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by owunabastard: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2018
This is a blogger make up story to draw traffic, No woman will come online to narrate how a man Bleep her, talkless of the one that is married.
Sometimes we shall use our brain to analyse things.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by oglalasioux(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2018
Where is the husband? Why was the picture taken in a hotel room?

I've not concluded. I'm just asking.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mr. IBU don jam ashewo with bad attitude
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by ItsTime4me(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
But why would Mr. Ibu take that kind of picture with a married woman? It is very suggestive. Holding another man's wife on the waist, in the name of a fan? I think he gave room for his supposed enemies to do that.

The story get k leg abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" / Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.