Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos (30112 Views)

Lady Nabbed While Trying To Dump Her Dead Baby In Delta / Woman Paraded With Corpse Of Her Dead Baby In An IDP Camp. Graphic Photos / Kids Found Dead Baby In Gutter In Kaduna Thinking They Had Found A Toy. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by gaby(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=Drama35 post=71363157][/quote]

One leg of my table no good ooo...

That's a warning to you...

Keep shaking it...you hear??
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by Princedapace(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2018
As bad as it may sound, it is good for the baby, at least the baby is making heaven las las..

What will u gain to suffer in Nigeria and still die and make hell fire?

Any ways, I train people on how to work and earn online.. This u can use as side income or take it up as a full time job..

You can check my profile and read my thread on How I make money online.. You may be interested in my training..
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by Melkizedeck: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:
Gosh....

What a sickening and graphic image.

Who would do this to a baby and sleep well at night?

Kai...some people just sit and use their hands to destroy their lives without knowing and will later be running from one church to the other in the quest for a solution.

May your soul R.I.P baby....

Not quite sure present Nigeria was even worth your time...I only wished they had accorded you some love and respect even if you had been a still-birth...I know you'd single out whoever did this to you if indeed you were murdered in a bid to muffle the announcement of your arrival.

Aunty Linda's baby just arrived in the US and his name is J. They just bought him one big car called Bentley. Baby J avoided to be introduced to the world in Nigeria, but I'm very sure he will come back home because wether you go zamfara ir sokoto, you must come back home. Home is home, I used to hear people say oo.

Baby J and his mother have taken over the Nigerian blogosphere including where I am writing you from called Nairaland, a gossip site owned by one brother Seun.

It is very painful that the only news about you we would see in these gossip sites is how the useless person through whom you would have made your entry into this world decided that dumping your innocent body in a toilet is what you deserve.

I pray you find a better mummy that would spoil, pamper and announce your great arrival on your next coming like baby J's mummy did him.

Rest on baby

Enjoy my siggy

You just made me cry
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by osuofia2(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
zinnyzee:
Legalized
Grammarnazi don plenty here
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
osuofia2:

Grammarnazi don plenty here
Don't take it personal.

Endeavour to type correctly.

1 Like

Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by gaby(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
Melkizedeck:

You just made me cry

I did shed a tear while writing that...

Sad man....
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by McBrooklyn(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
Chei...
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Foolish police!
So arrest them all so that one of them later confesses and meanwhile, all those innocent spend days or weeks behind bars for nothing.
BTW, are they unaware that a simple visit to a clinic and body examination will reveal the mother of the child in a couple of minutes even days / weeks after giving birth?
Oh and I suppose that ladies above the age of 25yrs living in the barracks automatically have sealed wombs undecided
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
And she will be expecting to have a future baby again when she refused to take care of the one she had.
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by hopexter(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
It must have been hard for the mother of the child. The government is to blame for this. A married woman would never do something like this, girls with unwanted pregnancies have no one to run to. The sperm donors are never ready for an unplanned babies. If she sells the child, it becomes a problem, she keeps it, it becomes a problem to the family and her image as well. I just hope it was a natural death. embarassed sad
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=DemonUnderSiege post=71362672][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo / Two Armed Robbers Disguising As Security Agents Arrested In Katsina / Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.