Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) (63906 Views)

Wizkid’s Baby Mama Releases Chats Between Them PART 2 / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's First Son, All Swagged Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by CheapDataGuy: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2018
jessca048:
so because she use to insult him that makes it right for wizbaby to abandon his fatherly responsibilities and duties.
Who asked her to open her legs for him when she fully knew they weren't married. Abeq jhoor. Make she face front and raise her kid and stop bothering the young man's life.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by BrokenCock: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2018
stewatt:
She used to insult him, why would a lady insult her man, she a hoe for real for real, nice move wizzy
that's the ish! The girls will be aggressive and be acting anyhow even wen the guy is quiet n trying to calm situation, it will only dawn on them wen the guy is fed-up n quietly quits(no fight ooh!)... In her single-hood she will now use d kid as a tool n present herself to the public as someone that has been the downest to earth from the origin of the relationship.

To live long, get a soul-M8! Not girlfriend or wife-material.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Donpenny(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2018
Meme teke meme teke! Woman your kingdom have been divided
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by itchie: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2018
How does this concern us?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by kunmiiii: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2018
yettymuse:
For weird reasons, I just love to read screenshots.. I dey come, make I go back to reading

Dunno why too, its just uncanny and weird. Lol

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by AgbajeRichyBaba(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2018
Don't bliev in dz can wizkid chat to dz xtent
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by tallskinnyperv(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2018
U want wizkid to buy u car grin asewo oshi olosho afofungbemu...hoe...if she got pregnant for som1 else...she wuld av quickly aborted it..fuvk u woman...the child come.resemble u..no fine at at...am.not even sure its wizkids child. grin
How much is postinor sef...them fuvk u raw release inside u...not that u were a teenager o

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by ItzBIM(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2018
jessca048:
so because she use to insult him that makes it right for wizbaby to abandon his fatherly responsibilities and duties.

It’s very clear wizzy doesn’t want the girls to gain from him, not that he is irresponsible.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by hensben(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
Please I have one question after reading all that.
What is a Weed Crusher? undecided
U Dey smoke weed? Talk true I nor go beat u.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Lovelypet28: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2018
These tell a lot about his family background,am sure his father was a dead beat father who fathered many children both legit and otherwise,no wonder wizkid had to enter the street and start fending for himself at such a young age, am sorry to say but this is evident in most yoruba families including mine.

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2018
I have read through the chats and I can't pinpoint any wrong done or said by Wizkid.

His only interest is the child, which is ideal, I can't figure the reason the lady trying to impose herself on him as if he owes her.

I just don't understand the problem of some ladies neither do I comprehend the reason for the endless rants.

15 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by sisisioge: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2018
Wow! How sad.

I think she should just leave him be. May God take care of her son. The wizkid in real life is a tiny man, take away the money and fame and you have yourself just a hungry looking tiny boy. I don vex angry

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by stewatt(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2018
BrokenCock:
that's the ish! The girls will be aggressive and be acting anyhow even wen the guy is quiet n trying to calm situation, it will only dawn on them wen the guy is fed-up n quietly quits(no fight ooh!)... In her single-hood she will now use d kid as a tool n present herself to the public as someone that has been the downest to earth from the origin of the relationship.

To live long, get a soul-M8! Not girlfriend or wife-material.

I want to live long, is you a female cause your name sounds like some dude name or something, and of course can you be ma soul-M8 for real for real tho!
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by darkhorizon: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2018
jessca048:
WizKid obviously asked to see the son and spend time with him. She wanted more than that, and he want down for it.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by bammy777(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2018
Newboss:
This has nothing to do with baby mama whatever. angry This is obtainable in divorce cases too. angry

That lady should get herself a lawyer and head to the nearest court in town and whoop the nigga's ass with child support angry

In divorce cases, child support is usually automatic because the divorce takes place in court. angry
These ladies should know that the law is there to protect their interests because the society OBVIOUSLY is a man's society and the interest of women is at the bottom of the list. angry
Mr man, child support isn't the issue here. If you can observe well, u will see she ain't complaining about the kid's bill not been paid, she wants at least little affection, little time spent with her, support for herself. getting a layer for this will be impossible.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Lovelypet28: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2018
sisisioge:
Wow! How sad.

I think she should just leave him be. May God take care of her son. The wizkid in real life is a tiny man, take away the money and fame and you have yourself just a hungry looking tiny boy. I don vex angry

My dear,these our generation of men are just useless,judging from the comments so far,these are men with wives at home,most probably doing the same thing wizkid is doing.

Women stop begging for crumbs from men,have your own thing going, he may call you names but he privately respects you.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by seangy4konji: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2018
I will be honest with this...I know ayo very well..he is a responsible dude who takes care of people around him..people he doesn't know and not to talk of my sis who is a friend of busayo.I think ayo just wants to deal with the thing that brought them together.the lady might be a pest.he doesn't want to put his emotions into this matter. He has kids from different women but I guess sola wants his total commitment which is not possible for a man that can control a million women over the world and they would answer.

I would advice her to just stick to the baby between them issue.she must have bored him out with the drama of too much talk.if he changes his mind good,if not,free and let him still be doing what he can for his son instead of wanting a choke on d guys.

As for wiz?man up to your responsibilities regarding your son even if you don't want sola.no crime. Man up to it.

There are two sides to a coin but I know women to be searpents and very clever trying to win but this girl was with ay from day one also.she deserves her accolades and respect as a lady and its just one life and deserves no disrespect bit we men get angry sometimes we forget things easily. That girl that cooked Noddles for us when we had no curry.

A son will still look for it's father whether you train him or not,he might be hurt but one day he will still want his father.

Let's learn to just do what's right as we know difference between right an wrong but choose to do which ever.

Blood is thicker and we will always m3t one day or the other. Whether for good or bad..6 ft below we will all go without taking a dime.

What we do today is what life will use to remember us.good or bad.

PS..only a wise person will know its all about show me you care about me issue.show some passion like it used to be boy.missing you.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by kenex4ever(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2018
Mynd44:
What is wrong with this women? Where is their self worth and self respect for the love of God?

This childish dude has made it clear that he does not want you around him so why bother? Serioisly, if I was the woman, the child wont have Wizkid's name, I wont bother telling him about his father, I wont bother asking Wizkid for anything rather than be constantly degraded by the man-chikd you call a baby daddy.

You want Wizkid to be a part of his son's life. The same Wizkid that has shown that he is irresponsible? You are flogging a dead horse, close the chapter and move on and consider him dead.

I am not blaming this woman for Wizkid's irresponsibility but she as a human should pick up some respect and for her sake and sake of her sanity, move on and walk. This abusive madness on social media is nauseating.

It hurts to see a woman go through this madness at the hands of a man and not have eniugh sense to forget him and damn all consequence.

If you need help financially, go to court and sue for child support. After that, forget the dude
. You made real sense.

I almost insulted you by just reading ur first line.

WizKid has to man up, he has d money.

That's why I like Davido.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2018
So sad
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by blackgold2018(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2018
It's now clear to me wizkid has nothing to do with the mother of his child. But he's willing to take care of the boy alone. I always knew his baby mamas applied for a job opportunity whn they intentionally got pregnant.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by 3mmyz(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2018
It's not like Wiz has threatened her whatsoever. He didn't release chats to convince us that he's good and she's trynna prove she isn't a HOE or gold digger. For me, she's wrong! WizKid is also wrong! but you don't have to expose private msgs to gain pity.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Ifylin88(f): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2018
Why would a woman allow herself to be used as a baby mama, OK, lets assumed it was a mistake, cant you take care of ur child? Why would you get pregnant for a man when u no that u cant take care of the baby?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by bammy777(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
Please I have one question after reading all that.
What is a Weed Crusher? undecided
lol. werey......... weed crusher, used in grinding weed for smooth roll up which will lead to smooth puffin
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by sochey(f): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2018
I don't really understand the reason for this public bs ....

Anyhows

Vote for me 2023 grin
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Tedpgrass: 10:00am On Sep 20, 2018
ifyalways:
Someone treats you like shyte and you keep praying for him, reaching out to him, yada yada.

Woman where is your self esteem and worth?

Show your self some respect and blank out the guy too. Delete him from your memory, block him too and move on. How hard can that be? She's acting a tad too needy and desperate and that's why wizkid is acting that way to her, asides the fact that he's shameless and frankly, a child.

One gets that impression reading thru...

Shola needs to move on. Really move on, difficult as it may be.
Be thankful for the little he does.

No SM wars. I get the funny feeling that he enjoys it as it helps keep him in the public eye: Cheap PR!! and he gets to control these women in a sinister psych manner.

You need a stronger and better male role model!!!

I shudder at the comments made regarding the little man's sexuality, getting him to fo..ndle women and a weed crusher in his bag

Don't in the name of getting fatherly love for your child expose him to very undesirable elements.... Naaaa

Supervise the visits, yourself or other family members.

Personally Shola needs to limit contact (personal or via telephone) : get a good guy who loves her for herself and happy to have Boluwatife alongside.. I'm sure there are many in her vicinity.. Just needs to "see".

Sumbo did after 2 so can you.

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by seangy4konji: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2018
bammy777:
lol. werey......... weed crusher, used in grinding weed for smooth roll up which will lead to smooth puffin
thank you..Na baba wehrey..they say weed crusher..someone who went to school will turn it around.an instrument called that can be used to crush weed to fraction it into tiny pieces so as to make it rollable for smoking to enter cloud 9.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Tedpgrass: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2018
seangy4konji:
I will be honest with this...I know ayo very well..he is a responsible dude who takes care of people around him..people he doesn't know and not to talk of my sis who is a friend of busayo.I think ayo just wants to deal with the thing that brought them together.the lady might be a pest.he doesn't want to put his emotions into this matter. He has kids from different women but I guess sola wants his total commitment which is not possible for a man that can control a million women over the world and they would answer.

I would advice her to just stick to the baby between them issue.she must have bored him out with the drama of too much talk.if he changes his mind good,if not,free and let him still be doing what he can for his son instead of wanting a choke on d guys.

As for wiz?man up to your responsibilities regarding your son even if you don't want sola.no crime. Man up to it.

There are two sides to a coin but I know women to be searpents and very clever trying to win but this girl was with ay from day one also.she deserves her accolades and respect as a lady and its just one life and deserves no disrespect bit we men get angry sometimes we forget things easily. That girl that cooked Noddles for us when we had no curry.

A son will still look for it's father whether you train him or not,he might be hurt but one day he will still want his father.

Let's learn to just do what's right as we know difference between right an wrong but choose to do which ever.

Blood is thicker and we will always m3t one day or the other. Whether for good or bad..6 ft below we will all go without taking a dime.

What we do today is what life will use to remember us.good or bad.

PS..only a wise person will know its all about show me you care about me issue.show some passion like it used to be boy.missing you.

You said it all!!!

Respect man!

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2018
stewatt:
She used to insult him, why would a lady insult her man, she a hoe for real for real, nice move wizzy

undecided

And that rubbish you just posted is all you can make out from the lady's write up, it's very obvious that you're equally as useless and irresponsible.

One does not need to rely on the young lady's account to know that WizKid is an arrogant and irresponsible mofo. Too many people saying thesame thing about his attitude can't be mere concorted accusations

Wizkid's talent is never called to question but his maturity and responsiveness is on the opposite side of the scale.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Tedpgrass: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2018
Amakavula:
it's very obvious, she blackmailed him with the pregnancy. She probably just turned up one with a bady even after they both made it clear it's just a one night stand.

They were in a relationship well before he hit stardom..
She wasn't a groupie.

That's why she's always had my sympathy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2018
stewatt:

//
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by kernel001: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2018
stewatt:

May sister never go through such hell.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2018
Mynd44:
What is wrong with this women? Where is their self worth and self respect for the love of God?

This childish dude has made it clear that he does not want you around him so why bother? Serioisly, if I was the woman, the child wont have Wizkid's name, I wont bother telling him about his father, I wont bother asking Wizkid for anything rather than be constantly degraded by the man-chikd you call a baby daddy.

You want Wizkid to be a part of his son's life. The same Wizkid that has shown that he is irresponsible? You are flogging a dead horse, close the chapter and move on and consider him dead.

I am not blaming this woman for Wizkid's irresponsibility but she as a human should pick up some respect and for her sake and sake of her sanity, move on and walk. This abusive madness on social media is nauseating.

It hurts to see a woman go through this madness at the hands of a man and not have eniugh sense to forget him and damn all consequence.

If you need help financially, go to court and sue for child support. After that, forget the dude

I kind of agree with you.

Hey nairaland, here is an idea.

Let's boycott all Wizkid's shows and concerts. Hit him where it hurts the most.

Say no to deadbeat dads and demons in human clothing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) / Davido, His Father Adeleke, Others Dance Inside His Dad's Private Jet / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.