Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) (63877 Views)

Wizkid’s Baby Mama Releases Chats Between Them PART 2 / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's First Son, All Swagged Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
Your mother na deadbeat mother I guess

You need to learn how to respect men.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by kennyjodeci(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wow Babymama drama
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
Saff:
If he’s paying 150k per month, is she not benefiting? How many people in Nigeria even make that in a year? I’m sure she’ll be getting more than that, if we’re going to be realistic. The problem is that she wants unnecessary attachments to wizkid, which is not happening hence why she’s upset. If I were her, I’ll collect the cheque, level up and find someone else. She’ll be financially good regardless.

Nigerian judges aren't fools okay. That'll happen if Wizkid decides to give her more money.

Despite the fact that sharing of properties is inscribed in our constitution, it's rare to see judges sharing properties for divorcees.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by dederocs(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ladies don't disrespect your man, and think you are tryna tame him, it don't work. As soon as he sees someone that gives him the peace he needs, you are done for
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Just to let him touch girls boobs and ass
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Saff(f): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Elder001:

I've not even taken my time to read the whole episode since because I was attending to something more important.

Please can you tell me why she wants wizkid to get her a car? Rent a crib and also support her business?

Does he owe her anything? He has responsibility towards his son only not her.
I understand what you’re saying. But honestly, indirectly when the mother of your child is secure you’ll have no worries about your child, after all she’s the one taking care of your child. You would want the caretaker of your child to be in the best condition mentally, physically and financially. Not saying it’s right, but this is the logic that a lot of people go by. It’s like an act of protection as a man, after all she’s part of your family whether you like it or not. Most celebrities in america do this, even regular people. My dad always took care of my mum financially, even though they weren’t together, she’s the mother of your child and that’s a very important and daunting role to play. So I can see where her sense of entitlement comes from, but I’m not justifying or saying it’s right. I just understand it.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
Amberon:
You are just making excuses for the deadbeat fool. If that chat is what you call disrespectful on her part then you have a long way to go in life.

PS: Go and read the complete chat on Twitter or Instagram and give yourself sense. Wizkid called her "mad", she didn't even insult him back or anything.

Good day.

I understand u bro bt the tone of a ladies voice can be disrespectful trust me. I know how self entitled ladies act, one and as asking me smtmes back to give her a large sm of money or forget the so called relationship dat she does absolutely nothing back for me. I was dumbfounded. If ure a weak Man U will fail for their emotional blackmails.

I don’t have time for nonsense. I dismissed her with the quicks.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
Saff:
I understand what you’re saying. But honestly, indirectly when the mother of your child is secure you’ll have no worries about your child, after all she’s the one taking care of your child. You would want the caretaker of your child to be in the best condition mentally, physically and financially. Not saying it’s right, but this is the logic that a lot of people go by. It’s like an act of protection as a man, after all she’s part of your family whether you like it or not. Most celebrities in america do this, even regular people. My dad always took care of my mum financially, even though they weren’t together, she’s the mother of your child and that’s a very important and daunting role to play. So I can see where her sense of entitlement comes from, but I’m not justifying or saying it’s right. I just understand it.

She has no rights whatsoever to demand for a car from him as he's responsible only to his child not her.

Someone said on this thread that she was born into riches, how come she can't afford to rent a crib by herself?

You're very dangerous.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Saff(f): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Elder001:

Nigerian judges aren't fools okay. That'll happen if Wizkid decides to give her more money.

Despite the fact that sharing of properties is inscribed in our constitution, it's rare to see judges sharing properties for divorcees.
When I mean getting more than 150k, I meant outside the court. Extra money from his family, friends, and I’m pretty sure wizkid might still give her money outside the legal agreement. I don’t have any doubts that wizkid loves his son, he just despises the mother. I just hope they sort out their issues.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Telemon(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
women with fish brain.wetin concern us with una chat.mtcheeeew
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Saff(f): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Elder001:

She has no rights whatsoever to demand for a car from him as he's responsible only to his child not her.

Someone said on this thread that she was born into riches, how come she can't afford to rent a crib by herself?

You're very dangerous.
Why are you so defensive like this? Did you actually read what I said? Heck we as humans are not entitled to a lot of things in this life, but we still feel we deserve it. My thing is , wizkid should take on the responsibility to be the best possible father to his son, regardless. I know You’re just trying to defend your kind by force, but try to look at it from a bigger picture. You’re a human being with emotions, be more emphatic, especially as there’s a child involved.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by BrokenCock: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
Wait till a guy deny impregnating your sister. Till then you won't know why she was bitter and aggressive towards him.

If I were to be in her shoes, WizKid is dead the day the DNA test came out positive. If I hate, I hate with everything in me.
u be confam mumu wt dust brain, na ur type b the rebellious wayward girls that learn their lessons d hard way. U dey claim wetin u no fit do mtchewww! My sisters or my sisters enemies cant be this loose to fling legs open like u will do. Why? Because, no guy can give dem what girls of ur kind are looking fr which is to get pregnant n open office fr guys head.
Wizkid has never denied any pregnancy. Who does that in this modern day if not the roadside guys ur kind spread legs for cos of the money
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
Saff:
Why are you so defensive like this? Did you actually read what I said? Heck we as humans are not entitled to a lot of things in this life, but we still feel we deserve it. My thing is , wizkid should take on the responsibility to be the best possible father to his son, regardless. I know You’re just trying to defend your kind by force, but try to look at it from a bigger picture. You’re a human being with emotions, be more emphatic, especially as there’s a child involved.

Okay.. He should be responsible towards both of them? Because I'm not understanding you.

Child support -not mother support.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tbh, I read through the chat and I saw nothing wrong in Wizkid's approach. I saw an emotional woman who was trying to impose herself on Wizkid...a brother doesn't want that. Back off!!!

The only thing Wizkid has to do, is take care of his kids. That is what he owes her, he owes her no emotional support, she can get that from her boyfriend. That is if she has one.

That said, when will ladies learn? Even if Wizkid's third babymama wasn't his manager, Wizkid won't mess with her. She isn't needy, emotionally and most importantly FINANCIALLY. Lots of men have their ego tied to money, show a man you don't give 2fucks about his money and he has to sit up in other areas. That is what Wizkid is trying to do with the third. The first and second babymamas need not be scared of standing alone and moving on, that is how they will know their true strength. It doesn't make you a feminist, it makes you a smart woman.

Use your head!!! Damn!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by BrokenCock: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
stewatt:

I want to live long, is you a female cause your name sounds like some dude name or something, and of course can you be ma soul-M8 for real for real tho!
ahhh! Oga mi! Na man I be oh, 23yrs for that mara. Lol cheesy
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by bluefilm: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
People get time o to be studying other people's problems like BIO 151. grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by airprinz(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
This gal wants Wizkid back into her life.
She still love him, not because of his looks but because of firmness, the name he makes in the music industry.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by BrokenCock: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Elder001:

You need to learn how to respect men.
my guy forget Oyindidi, that one na byitch from a war-torne home.
Put her in real life n u will see d Womanliness nature in her.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
pocohantas:
Tbh, I read through the chat and I saw nothing wrong in Wizkid's approach. I saw an emotional woman who was trying to impose herself on Wizkid...a brother doesn't want that. Back off!!!

The only thing Wizkid has to do, is take care of his kids. That is what he owes her, he owes her no emotional support, she can get that from her boyfriend. That is if she has one.

That said, when will ladies learn? Even if Wizkid's third babymama wasn't his manager, Wizkid won't mess with her. She isn't needy, emotionally and most importantly FINANCIALLY. Lots of men have their ego tied to money, show a man you don't give 2fucks about his money and he has to sit up in other areas. That is what Wizkid is trying to do with the third. The first and second babymamas need not be scared of standing alone and moving on, that is how they will know their true strength. It doesn't make you a feminist, it makes you a smart woman.

Use your head!!! Damn!!!

Someone who has sense kiss
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by naijafella(m): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lemme deactivate my account jejely.. Nairaland is a useless site
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Saff(f): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
Elder001:

Okay.. He should be responsible towards both of them? Because I'm not understanding you.

Child support -not mother support.
Are you currently/ on the verge of paying a woman child support? Because I don’t understand all this bitterness from your comments.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by COOL10(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
ferdybillion:

But the dude asked for he's kid , she was only sad that the conversation didn't go further.
. No need to reply her. She obviously has eye issues.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Saff:
Are you currently/ on the verge of paying a woman child support? Because I don’t understand all this bitterness from your comments.

You're confused. We were talking about child support until you started giving reasons why she can request for stuffs from him.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Mariaoluc1: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
Some ladies are silly
why every issue,
u social media am
if ur man look another woman yash,
social media
y u come dey post u and ur ex-boyfriend matter for here
wetin u want make we do?
the day when u open legs for him u social media am or na we flashed light for u too?
mr. woman hide yourself for once and stop disgracing yourself and not him.
that Wizkid of a person don't care abt u any more connection between u too is that baby
so take care of ur child, close ur mouth, forget abt him and move on
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by COOL10(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
kneehighbootz:

I kind of agree with you.

Hey nairaland, here is an idea.

Let's boycott all Wizkid's shows and concerts. Hit him where it hurts the most.

Say no to deadbeat dads and demons in human clothing.
. So immature undecided
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Born2Breed(f): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
My dislike for women who get knacked to become a baby mama to a celebrity is legendary and I won't stop insulting any woman whose hope of babymaming for a celebrity is to get paid for life.

We know the length some of us will go to have a man but if it backfires take a chill pill and lick your wounds. This young man should settle the lady, it wont cost him anything to get her a flat and a nice car all in her sons name on the island to ease her commuting.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by kendrick93(m): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
jessca048:
smh at this comment.so acting as a real man now means you abandoning your responsibilities towards your own flesh and blood. if he doesn't take care of his child who will.
shut up and read the chats again..
wizzy is only after his kids welfare, nothing else again..
he made that perfectly clear....the only connection they have is the kid,nothing else

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Momagic: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
nwanwaoge:
advice her to drop all these online posting...does more damage to the remaining relationship if any left

Ok. But it’s too late for that now. Everything is online, plus the relationship is toxic already.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lol...
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Caseless: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Etonyc:

She didn't love him, he was 'get rich quick option' that didn't work out well for her simple!!!
he got her pregnant before he became famous
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Sterope(f): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
I searched heard for the part that showed his irresponsibility.

You chose to give birth for an immature celebrity. For someone that has treated you like nothing since you were pregnant, why would you ask for more? If not lack of sense, why will you try so hard to force him to take responsibility?

Some women no get brain at all! The moment she decided not to have protected sex or abortion, she is on her own. A woman takes the greater responsibility for a child from pregnancy till birth and if she is unlucky to be pregnant for an irresponsible man, the wise thing would be for her to expect nothing from him.

pocohantas:

Use your head!!! Damn!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos / Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual / F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.