Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Twitter Reacts As Wizkid’s 1st Babymama Drags Singer On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Reacts As Wizkid’s 1st Babymama Drags Singer On Instagram (538 Views)

Wizkid’s 1st And 3rd Sons Meet In Ghana (Video) / Wizkid's 1st Baby Mama Shares 'unclad' Photos Ladies Send To Son's DM (VIDEO) / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts As Wizkid’s 1st Babymama Drags Singer On Instagram by shemzy99(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2018
Wizkid’s first baby mama, Shola Ogudu has come out to release some of the private chats she had with the singer as she continues to drag him on social media.

Shola Ogudu who is the mother of Wizkid’s first child, Boluwatife Balogun took to Instagram to share some of her experiences with the singer since she had their child.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/twitter-reacts-as-wizkids-1st-babymama-drags-singer-on-instagram/

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut : "Ladies, Whenever You Are Fighting A Guy, Just Hold His Balls" / Wizkid Babymama, Shola Expresses Her Joy And Freedom After Calling Him Out / Movie Producers That I slept with for Role, Nigeria Actress Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.