Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,311 members, 7,957,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' (74190 Views)

Nollywood Actress - Men Find My Body Irresistible (PHOTO) / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy / Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by dich: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
soliddust2020:
Dis babe dat year for badoo for asaba. She some times dey lodge for zenith hotel 10k things. Very boring Bleep.

My brother u dey correct 100%!!! I dey see them well well when I bn live for that street where zenith hotel dey.
Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by excomarow(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
Icon79:
Bia, are you OK

You said that she's not your type. And I simply agreed with you that she isn't my type either. Why are you getting it twisted

So many bizarre people in this forum angry sad shocked

O pari

Kilode
Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by KaptainAfrika: 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
This one will make a nice movie, set in a village...
Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by jesmond3945: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
This is what nollywood has been reduced to, no wonder the downward spiral.
Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by hush15: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
edurach:
Angel Christopher, a s*xy and curvy Nollywood actress, is not letting her guard down despite all the tantalizing offers she’s been getting from men who want to have a feel of her s*xy body.

Speaking with Inside Nollywood, the Delta State-based role interpreter, who has starred in over 20 movies, shared the embarrassing encounters she often faces because of her natural endowments.

“Nothing is new. People normally assume so many things about me. Some men just see me, and the next thing they do is ask me to marry them, without even knowing me. Others go as far as telling me that they would love to have s*x with me. Just like that!

“Some even ask if I am human being or mammy water, while others send me different snapshots of their manhood to prove they are capable and can handle me well in bed.

“I just read and laugh and when I am not in the mood to laugh, I block them through their social media handles. Case closed! In fact, men find my body irresistible,” she gushed.

With a strong belief that the man of her dreams would eventually locate her, Christopher, who doubles as a beautician, rejected the offer of being a second wife.

“Nothing is wrong with being a second wife, but I can’t settle for less neither am I meant to eat left over. The Bible made us to understand that it’s one man, one wife. So, why should I go dragging another woman’s husband when I can get mine?

“I am a jealous lover and I hate sharing. I want a man who is God fearing, understanding, tolerating, caring, calm and playful.

“I don’t mind if he is short, ugly or poor, because when you truly love someone, his or her looks won’t mean a thing to you,” she hinted.

https://newsnow.com.ng/men-find-my-body-irresistible-curvaceous-actress-angel-christopher-tells-her-fans/

why is she squeezing her breast na? she no get powder milk for house ni abi na mammi water milk she wan release so?
Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by lesson44: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
You have to bring more to the table for me to think about fucking someone like you. Your body alone can not move me.
Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by Nezan(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mammy water? Because of boobs and ass?
Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by Triangles1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
People say I look like Mammy wat.. What?
Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by tiger2080: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
The truth been told u be prostitute.he who find a wife find a good thing but he who find ur ass find mass of destruction. ur ass is good for banging.any man that toast u na for servicing.Bleep an pass to d next baller.no offense.
Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by 2buffagain(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
edurach:
Angel Christopher, a s*xy and curvy Nollywood actress, is not letting her guard down despite all the tantalizing offers she’s been getting from men who want to have a feel of her s*xy body.

Speaking with Inside Nollywood, the Delta State-based role interpreter, who has starred in over 20 movies, shared the embarrassing encounters she often faces because of her natural endowments.

“Nothing is new. People normally assume so many things about me. Some men just see me, and the next thing they do is ask me to marry them, without even knowing me. Others go as far as telling me that they would love to have s*x with me. Just like that!

“Some even ask if I am human being or mammy water, while others send me different snapshots of their manhood to prove they are capable and can handle me well in bed.

“I just read and laugh and when I am not in the mood to laugh, I block them through their social media handles. Case closed! In fact, men find my body irresistible,” she gushed.

With a strong belief that the man of her dreams would eventually locate her, Christopher, who doubles as a beautician, rejected the offer of being a second wife.

“Nothing is wrong with being a second wife, but I can’t settle for less neither am I meant to eat left over. The Bible made us to understand that it’s one man, one wife. So, why should I go dragging another woman’s husband when I can get mine?

“I am a jealous lover and I hate sharing. I want a man who is God fearing, understanding, tolerating, caring, calm and playful.

“I don’t mind if he is short, ugly or poor, because when you truly love someone, his or her looks won’t mean a thing to you,” she hinted.

https://newsnow.com.ng/men-find-my-body-irresistible-curvaceous-actress-angel-christopher-tells-her-fans/

Actually the bible is full of people having more than one wives. grin

1 Like

Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by bossrillboss: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
mammy water ko soja Barack ni .mumu oloshi
Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by ACE1010: 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
edurach:

What's in your body that men cannot resist?? No be this body?? Smh

Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oya now, business don start full time. Next we go hear "curvy nollywood actress buys a mansion on banana island; bought a 2019 g-wagon" and so on and so forth. Oya where are the big gods? Make una begin book ahead, there is a new whöre on the block.
Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by McBrooklyn(m): 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Where all these kind girls dey crawl out of nowadays sef??
Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by shegzmartinsduke(m): 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
women think because men look at them they are beautiful,wrong thinking,men just wanna Bleep u,or 4 u to house their offspring in ur womb
Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by IamFabb(m): 1:08am On Sep 21, 2018
grin grin

Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by naijajobx: 2:23am On Sep 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by Xion20: 6:29am On Sep 21, 2018
Which kind mammy water, u never see beauty sef,carrying hips of cabbage flaunting death trap.
Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by pemihezi: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2018
damn...are you sure you aint no mammy water truly

LEARN TO CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS AS PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER. 100% PRACTICALS! – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by jidotoni(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2018
What does she have that my wife doesn't?

1 Like

Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by SHOCK7(m): 6:54am On Sep 22, 2018
soliddust2020:
Dis babe dat year for badoo for asaba. She some times dey lodge for zenith hotel 10k things. Very boring Bleep.
Wow so precise,'ve you banged her b4?
Re: Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' by soliddust2020: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2018
SHOCK7:

Wow so precise,'ve you banged her b4?

Yes oo, she be karsted. You don bleep am too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo / I Married My Wife Out Of Pity – Joseph Benjamin / Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.