Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Why Is God Like This - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is God Like This (2022 Views)

Is It Right To Talk To God Like A Peer / What Is God Like? / If You Are Disorganized, You Are Not God-like, Here's Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is God Like This by LordReed(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oneboypikin:
I ask this Question with all Humility and Pain in My heart
Why is God the way he is hard to understand and Mysterious
Why put me through so much pain Physically Psychological and emotionally for such a long a time
Why are all those who profess and genuinely think they are serving him so Wicked and are OK with it cos the religion endorses it
I don't wanna hear statements like testing he knows best he is training me he is Guiding me. If you want somebody back in heaven. Just put them to sleep peacefully. I studied the Bible and Religion for years and Was even happy at Some point despite tribulations

Even if life gets better in the Future I can never Forgive God. Never He is Too Wicked/ not good enough for someone of his Calibre

Sorry for your pain but I think it's time to come to grips with the fact that there is no magic sky daddy listening to your prayers. We are here alone, living and dying by our own wits. Religion is all fake because there is no supernatural entity listening to us, the cold unfeeling universe continues on its course oblivious of the speck called human being.

Live your life as best as you can and leave the bitterness for god in the gutter where it belongs.
Re: Why Is God Like This by Oneboypikin: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Too too late
Re: Why Is God Like This by LordReed(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Oneboypikin:

Too late already I've taken Things in my own hand Ive already committed murders.
The last set of people I'm waiting for are Currently in the UK. When they arrive I will finalise everything

Well best of luck repaying your debt to society.
Re: Why Is God Like This by Oneboypikin: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
LordReed:

Well best of luck repaying your debt to society.
Thank you
Re: Why Is God Like This by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
Oneboypikin:
Why put me through so much pain Physically Psychological and emotionally for such a long a time
Why are all those who profess and genuinely think they are serving him so Wicked and are OK with it cos the religion endorses it
I don't wanna hear statements like testing he knows best he is training me he is Guiding me. If you want somebody back in heaven. Just put them to sleep peacefully. I studied the Bible and Religion for years and Was even happy at Some point despite tribulations

Even if life gets better in the Future I can never Forgive God. Never He is Too Wicked/ not good enough for someone of his Calibre
Look , I don't want you to see God as wicked, just because you can't understand how to connect with him, does not make him wicked,, The way you view God is actually different from what God is HIS , dont let other mislead you, I can connect you with God , so you can truly know your father. i am actually typing this because I don't want you to miss the right path. Pls don't create hatred for God.. Because when you really realise who God HIS , you will feel really bad for hating HIM in the first place
Re: Why Is God Like This by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Oneboypikin:

Look , I don't want you to see God as wicked, just because you can't understand how to connect with him, does not make him wicked,, The way you view God is actually different from what God is HIS , dont let other mislead you, I can connect you with God , so you can truly know your father. i am actually typing this because I don't want you to miss the right path. Pls don't create hatred for God.. Because when you really realise who God HIS , you will feel really bad for hating HIM in the first place....
Re: Why Is God Like This by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Oneboypikin:

Thank you
is money the problem, because I read about your post, I'm trying to help you as much a possible, and I want you also to help yourself, wht has God actually done that create this hatred in you
Re: Why Is God Like This by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Oneboypikin:

Thank you
is money the problem, because I read about your post, I'm trying to help you as much a possible, and I want you also to help yourself, wht has God actually done that create this hatred in you...
Re: Why Is God Like This by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Oneboypikin:

Thank you
is money the problem, because I read about your post, I'm trying to help you as much a possible, and I want you also to help yourself, wht has God actually done that create this hatred in you
Re: Why Is God Like This by frank317: 5:52am On Sep 25, 2018
ElidaxZiel:

His problem is, God has done nothing for him, don't u get it?
Re: Why Is God Like This by Oneboypikin: 6:06am On Sep 25, 2018
Most people that ventured into Streets and hit it big and become so mean claim they ve suffered are nothing close to what I've been through and Currently going thru

If anybody Contacts me here I can't even listen to them all the people that contacted me before just Dissapointed me stressed me and wasted my time The last two even Bloked me Lol for nothing why reach out to me to block me? Lol
Even tho I said i need connection more instead of money per say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What AFRICAN God Should I Worship, Please? I'm Tired Of Jesus. / God Causes Disasters? / Islamic Description Of God By Imam Ali (as)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.