Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,033 members, 7,956,823 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> (49915 Views)

Poll: Who raps best: 50-Cent or Ja Rule?

50 Cent: 53% (96 votes)
Ja Rule: 46% (84 votes)
This poll has ended

HILARIOUS! Brian Williams Raps Snoop Dogg (jimmy Fallon) / Did He Look Like 2pac,though He Raps,wats Ur View / Who Raps Best More Than Terry G: (here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by yummy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2006
tommiekidd:

who da hell is ja-rule self?
his motherf**king wanking birth's name is Jeffrey Atkins,him come dey claim ja-rule(murder inc.).
ass-hole maan.
he is a dickhead.
actually he knows how to rap(gay)but he doesn't fit 50 cent (big tommie kiddy)g- unit.
without the wanking ja-rule,there is no murder inc,,but in g-unit,they are buff.
50 cent,young buck,tony yayo,llyod bank, da game,olivia an more.
they just buff.
ja rule and murder inc. is scrap
so disappointed a guy could say 50 raps better when he's got the weakest flow in Gay Unit
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Ub4lyfe: 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2006
50 cent defintely is d bomb. bt Ja gush is wack, bleeped and god knows wat
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by yummy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2006
am sure u're enjoying 50's songs while we enjoy Ja's raps! grin
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2006
You are right Yummy. Leave them with that Filthy Sh!ts. Ja came to Nigeria and there was a lil bit of peace, when Fiddy came, What happened?(There was a lil massacre grin)
Remember there was DMX and Ja came over to reign. What do you expect Fiddy'll get into trouble if he continues like this. When is his sh!t goinna stop He can Bleep with Ja without success but tell him never to come near my NAStradamus or he'll be in for a big S**T.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by tommiekidd(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2006
what u guys on about?
leave fifdy,he's da bomb.
now tell me, where is ja rule now?.
can u ask me where 50 is?man he is on,he gonna be on till 2020,but ja -rule his down.
look at 50 latest music and jarule's latest music.
which of it is on now? mesmerize or window shopper?
now lets go back to old school.
in da club and always on time?
in da club is still on.
so what proof do u want again?
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ldollier(f): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2006
ja rule aka window shopper. he is dead(his lyrics i mean). he has no career, case closed.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Z4M4eva(f): 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2006
50 Cent sang Window Shopper not Ja Rule
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by tommiekidd(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2006
yes u right,but do u like him or not? grin
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Z4M4eva(f): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2006
I was referring to Idolliers post...if you go through the pages...you will see who I prefer Page 1
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ldollier(f): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2006
i know he sanged window shopper. but if you listened he(fiddy) was talking about ja, nas e.t.c being a window shopper.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Z4M4eva(f): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2006
Oh yeah Idollier I get what you mean now

5O Cent's lyrics to Ja Rule and Nas( From The Chorus of the song "Window Shopper")

Ja you's a window shopper
Mad at me, I think I know why
Jada you's a window shopper
In the jewelery store, looking at sh*t you can't buy
Joe you's a window shopper
In the dealership, trying to get a test-drive
Nas you's a window shopper
Mad as f**k when you see me ride by
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ldollier(f): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2006
aight.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by tommiekidd(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2006
i know u were referring to him(idiolla),but do u like 50?
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ldollier(f): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2006
hmm tommiekidd i(ldollier) is a female.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by tommiekidd(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2006
cuz i saw a male's picture on ur prof.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ldollier(f): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2006
hmm, shocked ok but there is a female sign on my profile
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by tommiekidd(m): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2006
i fink its da pictures dat matters and not the tying
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ldollier(f): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes shocked
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by tommiekidd(m): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2006
its 50 cent
last year, he donated $250,000 to the homeless
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by yummy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2006
did you realize murder inc just got freed from the federal formoney laundry charges? if you don't know where Ja is, just sit back and relax, you'll know this year. and where was 50 when you were yellin 'it's murder' like some years back?
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by 2nde(m): 1:20am On Jan 15, 2006
and how much is $250 000
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by 2nde(m): 1:28am On Jan 15, 2006
I just found this topic and i wonder why i didnt see it when it all started.
whosoever say 50cent is good in rap does not really know what rap means.
50cent sings, he is not rappin and he knows it also.
I agree this is it's time and everybody has his own. But when talking of "50cent", please dont mention rap, just say "song"
Talk of musical lyrics, very bad, talk of rhythm, not good.
Infact, come to ATL, they are not even playing his music like they play Young Jezzy.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ldollier(f): 2:39am On Jan 15, 2006
young jeezy aint even good. come to MD, fiddy is in the clubs. case closed. and ja rule pls that dude is out the industry.

speaking of young jeezy, you do know that he is a sell out
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by 2nde(m): 3:27am On Jan 15, 2006
Dont worry, Ja is coming back this 2006 and we will see what your fiddy have to offer this year.
Continue listening to your garbages
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2006
50's got the money and the sh!ts but not the flowz cuz the shots he received in his mouth won't make him a good rapper. He's got the money though but he won't come about a good thing trying to diss everyone. Was that how Ja started? Snoop, Nas, and the big rappers, They all started with straight songs and not beef sh!ts. FAT JOE's goinna get him down let alone NAStradamus.

Someone said Ja's song don't reign anymore. Big boys prefer to listen to Wonderful to that sh!t called Candy Shop. Candy Shop was a soing that was written by Fat Joe. As u all know, everyone knows what is good for him/herself. I have the story here.

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/artist.nsf/0/20AAC90380DC124C80256EAE003C2BF5!opendocument&bio=full

Thatz it!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by 2nde(m): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2006
I feel you spikelord. It seems there is somebody here who understand music. 50 is just an empty barrel making noise.
"Your whole career is nothing but publicity until i KILL you and give you the publicity you want" ---- Black Child(AKA ferrari Black) Murder INC.
"This guy was short 3 times and not 9 times"-------- The Game
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ldollier(f): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2006
well the game dont know what he was talking about. i mean did you even watch "get rich or die trying" the movie. and the game is a snitch
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by yummy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2006
die rich and die tryin r what did u call it contain lies. 50 is a snitch. He reported murder inc to the federal and now the case is over, let's see what's next!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ghettochyk(f): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2006
definitely jarule. 50cent got his thing goin but Ja gets this one. MURDARrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by yummy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2006
yes baby, it's murder for life! Am sure the ladies trust Ashanti, the princess of r'n'b wink where is Olivia? Gay Unots!!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ldollier(f): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes losers, ja-gump is trash. CASE CLOSED rolleyes
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ghettochyk(f): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2006
50 tries too da*n hard.. tryin pose tuff. look at em sippin on some koolaid!!-->

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time / *Rap *Freestyle * Vol 2 / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.