Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> (48701 Views)

Poll: Who raps best: 50-Cent or Ja Rule?

50 Cent: 53% (96 votes)
Ja Rule: 46% (84 votes)
This poll has ended

HILARIOUS! Brian Williams Raps Snoop Dogg (jimmy Fallon) / Did He Look Like 2pac,though He Raps,wats Ur View / Who Raps Best More Than Terry G: (here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by yummy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2006
ldollier:

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes losers, ja-gump is trash. CASE CLOSED rolleyes
Before you close the topic, check the poll, it tells you the looserz grin
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by icingbaby(f): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2006
ja rule the best rapper won this one.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ldollier(f): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2006
yummy:

Before you close the topic, check the poll, it tells you the looserz grin

thats cause a lot of people didnt vote. check the poll on yahoo i have no clue of a yahoo poll grin, it tells you the loosers
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2006
The polls actually exposed it all.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ghettochyk(f): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2006
well u know what they say: numbers don't lie!!! tongue
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2006
ldollier:

well the game don't know what he was talking about. i mean did you even watch "get rich or die trying" the movie. and the game is a snitch

I saw The Game in that video (In da Club). He really looked like a Godfather, rocking the whole club and Fiddy was like hiding his wrinkled cheeks in a corner(What did he do to that mouth, it's like it's looking straight now grin). Bleep 50 sh!ts..........and Gorrilla (kingkong) Unit.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ghettochyk(f): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2006
GgggggGay Unit!!! tongue
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2006
U are right sister!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by yummy(m): 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2006
ldollier:

thats cause a lot of people didnt vote. check the poll on yahoo i have no clue of a yahoo poll grin, it tells you the loosers
pls, don't start begging people to vote 50sh!t oh sorry, 50cent in the poll
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2006
Yeah, I'll advise you not to rig the election.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by icingbaby(f): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2006
all i can say is 50suck,he can go f**k himself. cool
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ldollier(f): 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2006
cool cool grin i aint gonna argue anymore. we just gonna watch to see who will make a comeback or blow up this year. so i will holla at this thread if it still exist in 2007 kiss grin cheesy smiley
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by yummy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2006
icingbaby, if you'll allow me, i ma change that name to icingsugar wink you're too sweet to have given him such a good advice (4uck yourself 50) they need to stop d!ck-riddin on this gay called 50p!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by 2nde(m): 3:02am On Jan 16, 2006
I want Idollier to pick up one sentense out of 50 lyrics and see if it is garbage or not
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by OhBoy1(m): 3:13am On Jan 16, 2006
50 AND JA RULE this is good every bobody know is ja for sure.
the guy too much.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ldollier(f): 6:28am On Jan 16, 2006
2nde:

I want Idollier to pick up one sentense out of 50 lyrics and see if it is garbage or not

now you tell me if those are garbage. fiddy a.k.a the next tupac. he aint scared of nobody, he talk trash about anybody. thats why he is such a gangsta. check these out

50 CENT LYRICS he dedicated these to fat joe, nas, jada and of course ja rule
"Piggy Bank"

[Chorus x2- 50 Cent]
Clickity clank clickity clank
The money goes into my piggy bank

[Bridge- 50 Cent]
I'll get atcha, my knife cuts ya skin
I'll get atcha, blow shots at ya man
I'll get atcha, Tupac don't pretend
I'll get atcha, I'll put that to an end

[Verse 1- 50 Cent]
That rubbish is oh, don't be screamin' get at me dawg
Have you runnin' for ya life when I match ya boy
I get to wavin' that semi, like its legal
A lil nigga hurt his arm lettin' off that eagle
You know me, black on black bentley, big ol' black nine
I'll clap your monkey ass, get black on black crime
Big ol' chrome rims, clean you know why I shine
C'mon man, you know how I shine
I'm in the hood, in the drop, Teflon vinyl top
Got a hundred guns, a hundred clips, why I don't hear no shots
That fat nigga thought Lean Back was "In Da Club"
My rubbish sold 11 mill, his rubbish was a dud
Jada don't mess with me if you want to eat
Cause I'll do your lil ass like Jay did Mobb Deep
Yeah homie, in New York, niggas like your vocals
But thats only New York dawg, your ass is local

[Chorus x2- 50 Cent]

[Bridge- 50 Cent]
Yeah yeah, get more money, more money
Yeah yeah yeah, get more money, more money
Yeah

[Verse 2- 50 Cent]
Banks rubbish sells, Buck rubbish sells, Game rubbish sells
I'm rich as hell, Shyne poppin' off his mouth from a cell
He don't want it with me, he in PC
I can have a nigga run up on him with a shank
For just a few pennies out my piggy bank
Yayo, bring the condoms, I'm in room 203
Freak bitch look like Kim before the surgeory
Its an emergency, a Michael Jackson see
Looked at a picture and said she looks like me
Kelis said her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
Then Nas went and tattooed the bitch on his arm
I mean that way out in Cali, niggas know these guns
First thing they say about you, is you a sucker for love
This is chess, not checkers, these are warning shots
After your next move I'll give you what I got

[Chorus x2- 50 Cent]

[Bridge- 50 Cent]
Yeah yeah, get more money, more money
Yeah

[Bridge- 50 Cent]
I'll get atcha, I'll punch out your grill
I'll get atcha, let off that blue steal
I'll get atcha, nigga I'm for real
I'll get atcha, you'll get your ass killed

[Outro- 50 Cent]
Yeah
Yeah
Hahahaha
Ya'll niggas gotta do somethin' now man
All that shoot 'em up rubbish ya'll be talkin'
You gotta do somethin' baby
I mean, I mean c'mon man everybody's listenin'
nigga everybody's listenin'
Hahahaha
I know you ain't gon' just let 50 do you like that
I mean damn rep your hood nigga
nigga you hard right?
Pop off
Yayo get mobs niggas on the phone
And tell the niggas I said grip up
niggas got a green light on these monkies
Hahahaha

check these out aswell he dedicated this to ja rule

50 CENT LYRICS

"Wanksta"

[Intro: 50 Cent]
It's 50 a.k.a Ferrari F-50
Break it down
I got a lot of living to do before I die
And I ain't got tyme to waste
Let's make it

[50 Cent]
You said you a gansta but you never pop nuttin'
We said you a wanksta and you need to stop frontin'
You ain't a friend of mine, (yeah)
You ain't no kin of mine, (nah)
What makes you think that I wont run up on you with the nine
We do this all tha tyme, right now we on tha grind
So hurry up and copy and go selling nicks and dimes
Shorty she so fyne, I gotta make her mine
A ass like that gotta be one of a kind
I crush 'em everytime, punch 'em with every line
I'm fuckin with they mind
I make 'em press rewind
They know they can't shine if I'm around the rhyme
Been on parole since 94 cause I commit tha crime
I send you my line, I did it three ta nine
If D's ran up in my crib, you know who droppin dimes

[Chorus 2X: 50 Cent]
You said you a gangsta
But you never pop nuttin
We said you a wanksta
And you need to stop frontin'
You go to the dealership
But you never cop nuttin'
You been hustlin a long tyme
And you ain't got nuttin

[Verse 2]
Damn Homie, in high school you was tha man, homie
What tha mess happened to you?
I got tha sickest vendetta when it come to tha chedda
And if you play wit my paper, you gotta meet my berretta
Now shorty think I'ma sweat her, sippin on amoretta
I'm livin once than deada, I know I can do betta
She look good but I know she after my chedda
She trying to get in my pockets, homie and I ain't going to let her
Be easy, stop tha bullshit, you get your whole crew wet
We in tha club doin' the same ol' two step
Gorilla unit because they say we bugged out
Cuz we don't go nowhere without toast we thugged out

[Chorus 2X]

[Verse 3]
Me I'm no mobsta, me I'm no gangsta
Me I'm no hitman, me I'm jus me, me
Me I'm no wanksta, me I'm no acta
But it's me you see on your TV
Cuz I hustle baby, this rap rubbish is so easy
I'm gettin' what you get for a brick to talk greasy
By any means, partner, I got to eat on these streets
If you play me close, for sure I'm going to pop my heat
Niggas sayin they goin murd' 50, how?
We ridin 'round with guns the size of Lil Bow Wow
What you know about AK's and AR 15's?
Equipped with night vision, shell catchers and dem things, huh

need i say more

now you tell me, ja rule, nas, jada, fat-joe, the game are they saying something. NO they not, you know why, that cuz they are too scared. they dont wanna get clapped(killed). talk real rappers, you talk of fiddy

i know yall cant argue back, and by the way i am a girl cheesy. i know yall are surprised to see a girl know so much about music grin i blame my BF guys grin
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by 2nde(m): 6:58am On Jan 16, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
And who told you nobody replied, i think you've seen my previous post pulling out some words from FatJoe, Jada, Ja, Nas.
Ok, let me start to repeat some.
"50 you go end up dead when you fucking with crack" ----- fatjoe
"You should just sell cloths and sneakers because out of all niggaz your flow is the weakest"--- Jada
"Rass ass nigga youz the animal, youz the motherfucking animal"------------Jada
"Snikers nigga, youz the animal, youz the motherfucking animal"--------------Jada
"I'm a motherfucking h-u-s-t-l-e-r, pushing rhyms like weight"-------------------Ja
"How come through 134, we don't see you"------------------------------------------------Black Child(Mother Inc)
"How you call yourself ferra, you'll ride like me, in the hood, everyday, ready to die like me"------------Black Child
"Fiddy, I had a knife, you had a gun, you heard pawp one shot, poke through, you go 911"------------Black Child
"What you know about AK's eh yo 50"----------------------------------------------------------------------Black Child
"Candy shop sounds like magic stick"------------------------------------------------------fat joe
Your 50 is afraid to move around because he knows that last shot may come anytime, afteralll, Black Child says " I aint gat bullet to waste, shoot your niggaz in the faze
As for nas, all he needs is only one mic to destroy 50
Comon Idollier, 50 himself knows he is in a lot of rubbish, with that, wearing bullet prove around the street with series of guards. he knows he will never live long, i bet you.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ldollier(f): 7:07am On Jan 16, 2006
wow i must say those words were very shocked shocked. weak.. now why didnt i hear these words. oh i know thats because it never came out( as in they weren't a hit). but not to worry am sure my friends got a bootlegged copy of their wacked cd

yea you may be right, fiddy wears bulletproof vest all the time, and he knows that he have a lot of enemies. so that explains the reason for his vest. hell just like tupac wore bulletproof vest. hahaha can you know see the similarities.

ok, so they did replied back to him, hell some of them might even be planning on how to clap(kill) him, but fiddy always know how to overcome. thats why we love him. thats why he is loved.

you all say that he disses people to sell records. well so far he is selling records, tell ja to try doing that. you see fiddy go on television shows, interviews and diss his rivals, while his rivals diss him in their records(which aint selling if i must say)... so just like fat joe said, 2nde "lean back" cuz fiddy is ontop hate it or love it.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by luvu567(f): 7:12am On Jan 16, 2006
cry y u do that boy like that
that was funny

even though i dont like i would say u just killed him
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by 2nde(m): 7:19am On Jan 16, 2006
the reason you've never heard the one from fat joe is because you are not current, if you are, you will know "My 44". All these response were not sold out or marketed, people looked for it. The one from Black Child was never released officially. It is for those who like to listen to it cos the words in it is too tight to be playing it on the radio. All these people never put all these songs in their Albums cos they are not interested in diss as a means of selling records. 2pac that you were saying never diss to sell a record, he raps and people love it
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ldollier(f): 7:26am On Jan 16, 2006
you said that he raps and people love it.... hahahaha i had to love at that.

aint nobody loving ja rule. trust me on that fact. so he can go do his drugs as usual.. he and majestic sumpreme( thats if you know who that is).. anywho guyz i gotttta go talk to you all leta. smiley
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by luvu567(f): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2006
aight
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by dblock(m): 8:22am On Jan 16, 2006
5o rules, well honestly speaking Ja rule is better in rapping but he has got a bad voice. U may say 50 is a singer but he is just a rapper with a good voice. For Me its 50
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by ghettochyk(f): 8:23am On Jan 16, 2006
Ja RULES!!!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 8:29am On Jan 16, 2006
Fiddy's seeing more than he rapped and that ain't right.  Give it to me baby nice and slow.  grin grin grin.
Fiddy's  got nothing more. You people made me hate him by comparing him to JA. Ja is da bomb.
Jada and Fiddy both use the same record label. Interscope's gotta protect Fiddy you know, but independently, Fiddy can't stand Jada's beef cuz he can't just do it. Just like Tetuila trying to diss Tu Face, it'll look absurd you know. So let them come out one on one and see if Fiddy's ass won't be on fire.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 8:39am On Jan 16, 2006
Fiddy's a big man without a bearing. What else does Ja need? He's got a family (two kidz). Fiddy's got a son right but not as decent as Ja's kidz. He made it clear then (after releasing his third album Pain is Love) that he'll be quitting. Coolio did the same then. Don't say Ja's got a bad voice, DMX's got the same kind of voice. I see no reason why they both should be compared in the first place cuz they don' t ha ve anything in common.
safe.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by tommiekidd(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2006
wow,we are almost winning,check da graph, we gonna reach u guys and win.
gggggggg g-neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by theORAKU(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2006
ggggggggUnot.
bunch of wack ass commercial rappers.

piggybank is the weakest diss song i have ever heard in my life.
That fiddy guy is just too lyrically weak. He's better off as a business man than a gangstarr rapper.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by tommiekidd(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2006
i'll never argue with u guys Again,just go to this link below:
http://www.mtv.com/bands/j/ja_rule/news_feature_120604/
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by yummy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2006
we've seen the link before and that doesn't change the fact that he raps better than 50. U can hate him that's ur choice and that doesn't make 50 better does it?

For all ma niggaz that love real hardcore rap, this is a lil' something for you to listen to:

http://hiphophavoc.webhost4life.com/play.php?mid=1342 this one is called 'Me' don't miss the last verse
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by tommiekidd(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2006
lol,check da link he's bringing out,ja doesn't even try to exist in in,but look at ma man.
gggggggggg g-unit.he's living da way of 2pac(amaru shakur)a.k.a makaveli
lol lol lol lol lol
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by yummy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2006
i told you to listen to music you're looking at ugly pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

*Rap *Freestyle * Vol 2 / The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.