Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off (23930 Views)

"Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat / Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by Jchi9876: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
phidipe:
Only an idiot that has not being to Osun State will come here to say APC will win sit in your room with borrowed credit or bundle and be predicting Osun Election results. Only a fool will believe APC will win i

You are in Onitsha and know nothing about osun politics.
Stick to spare parts , drugs and 419

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by frowland(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
While APC is delivering manifestoes of what they might end up not achieving, PDP is hosting dancing shows in the city.

Adeleke might perform - not because of the fact that he is intelligent, but he already has the money, so no need to loot.

If APC performed badly under Aregbesola, they is no exception that the bad rule will continue...

But how do you explain all these to the civil servant who hasn't heard any of them from the PDP flag bearer?

Wish all contestants luck.
I was with you until this bolded part. Shows you know nothing.
...and with your analogy, to solve corruption we should move towards oligarchy. smh.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by ngoziempress: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
If APC performed badly under Aregbesola, there is no need to vote any of their candidate again. And the bottom line is that PDP is winning this osun election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by gare(f): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jchi9876:

Dumb ass quit typing in caps. You are not making any sense

WOULD YOU FOR ONCE SHOW SOME RESPECT, I DONT KNOW HOW YOUR PARENTS BROUGHT YOU UP AND WHAT HAS MY TYPING IN CAPS GOT TO DO WITH MY MESSAGE ? OF A GOOD THINGS YOU HEAR AND SEE AMERICANS DO ITS ONLY THAT YOU CAN COPY FROM THEM, DO YOU EVEN OWN A PASS PORT YOU LIVING IN IKERE EKITI FORM AMERICANA grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by Firefire(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
While APC is delivering manifestoes of what they might end up not achieving, PDP is hosting dancing shows in the city.

Adeleke might perform - not because of the fact that he is intelligent, but he already has the money, so no need to loot.

If APC performed badly under Aregbesola, they is no exception that the bad rule will continue...

But how do you explain all these to the civil servant who hasn't heard any of them from the PDP flag bearer?

Good luck to them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by oxygen247(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Charly68:
Aregbe knows those who usually cast the votes and he befriend them from the onset.. The civil servants that are busy making noise on the media don't vote.. All they do is speak grammar all over.. The artisans and market people care less about salary payment.. They saw roads and other things that Aregbe did and also have access to him anytime.. That seals the deal.. Head or tail.. APC wins on Saturday..

I am sorry for your soul

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Is there any politician in Nigeria today that will not loot?
Not even Buhari can say that of himself not to talk of Adeleke who like enjoyment like another thing.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by excomarow(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ebimor96:
God forbid APC from getting up to 10% of the votes cast in Osun State come Saturday.

APC is anti-people.

They are JANJAWEEEDIANS and cannot be allowed close to the corridors of power anymore.

You dey Aba and you dey talk for Osun people.

You dey dia ni

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by BluntBoy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
claseek:
I hope adeleke wins.. Enough of apc and their stink attitude of not paying salaries

Fayose who couldn't pay salaries is an APC member abi

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by BluntBoy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
ngoziempress:
If APC performed badly under Aregbesola, there is no need to vote any of their candidate again. And the bottom line is that PDP is winning this osun election.

APC will win. Aregbesola performed well over average.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by BluntBoy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
kayteajay111:

If they are to conduct a free and fair election in OSUN, APC can never win with the bad legacy they have laid down through half-salary of workers and owing pensioners. I'm a civil servant here.
Don't believe APC zombies in the other states that are not in OSUN state but only on social media.

We know you civil servants are nothing but lazy people. Aregbesola provided a lot of incentives to encourage farming but many of you decided to be feeding fat on government jobs, in spite of failing to do your jobs properly.

If anyone wants to blame government, you civil servants have no moral rights because you are no different from the politicians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by Calers: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
All I kno is oyetola will emerge on saturday.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by BluntBoy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jchi9876:

You are in Onitsha and know nothing about osun politics. Stick to spare parts , drugs and 419
cheesy
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by buchilino(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jchi9876:

Dumb ass quit typing in caps. You are not making any sense
WAT ELSE CAN U OFFER APART FROM INSULTS.
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by Jchi9876: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
gare:

WOULD YOU FOR ONCE SHOW SOME RESPECT, I DONT KNOW HOW YOUR PARENTS BROUGHT YOU UP AND WHAT HAS MY TYPING IN CAPS GOT TO DO WITH MY MESSAGE ? OF A GOOD THINGS YOU HEAR AND SEE AMERICANS DO ITS ONLY THAT YOU CAN COPY FROM THEM, DO YOU EVEN OWN A PASS PORT YOU LIVING IN IKERE EKITI FORM AMERICANA grin grin grin grin grin

This one done kolo mental
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by BluntBoy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
phidipe:
Only an idiot that has not being to Osun State will come here to say APC will win sit in your room with borrowed credit or bundle and be predicting Osun Election results. Only a fool will believe APC will win i

By Saturday evening/ early Sunday morning, we will know who the idiot is.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by undefeateds: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
Charly68:
Aregbe knows those who usually cast the votes and he befriend them from the onset.. The civil servants that are busy making noise on the media don't vote.. All they do is speak grammar all over.. The artisans and market people care less about salary payment.. They saw roads and other things that Aregbe did and also have access to him anytime.. That seals the deal.. Head or tail.. APC wins on Saturday..
Though I hate dat demonic party but this is d bitter truth,all these illiterate do fall for this crap from onset

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by Krak(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

This your logic is flawed and very childish. So because somebody is rich he has no need to loot public funds abi?

Pick up your dictionary and check the meaning of AVARICE. That is what is happening in Nigeria.
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by undefeateds: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

We know you civil servants are nothing but lazy people. Aregbesola provided a lot of incentives to encourage farming but many of you decided to be feeding fat on government jobs, in spite of failing to do your jobs properly.

If anyone wants to blame government, you civil servants have no moral rights because you are no different from the politicians.
And by d special grace of GOD,I pray to GOD to send u back to farm IN JESUS NAME
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by BluntBoy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
undefeateds:

And by d special grace of GOD,I pray to GOD to send u back to farm IN JESUS NAME

Do you have any problems with farming?

Liu Yongxing's net worth is 6.2 billion USD. He is a farmer.

Billionaire Stewart Resnick is a farmer.

There are many wealthy farmers.
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by SceneOne: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lol.... Please ERASE this part
BiafranBushBoy:

Money is NEVER and can NEVER be ENOUGH for someone, there's GREED in the heart of men.
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by Manganese0000(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
My brother dis at
Should be a dream so JI MASUN
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
kayteajay111:

If they are to conduct a free and fair election in OSUN, APC can never win with the bad legacy they have laid down through half-salary of workers and owing pensioners. I'm a civil servant here.
Don't believe APC zombies in the other states that are not in OSUN state but only on social media.
continue to deceive yourself
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by SoNature(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Charly68:

I'm afraid you don't have a point

Which deal are you closing in a civil servant-dominated state?

If you live in a civil servant-dominated state, you will understand that state government salaries mean the world to everyone, including artisans and merchants

I'm not quoting you because I have a favorite, but I need to debunk your misconception about people getting jobs.

Without state government releasing funds, economic activities will be grounded to a halt in much of Nigeria's states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by Mccullum: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
APC has solid ground in Osun,the same way people vote massively against APC in the last Senatorial election that involves Adeleke, and against Fayose and Eleka in Ekiti, same thing will repeat itself on Saturday in Osun, people will vote for PDP ,they don't care if Adeleke has Waec or not, they don't Care if he dance or sing,people are tired of Continuity of ApC and Tinubu Influence in Osun, I have my voters card ,Voting for Adeleke all the way

Thanks for speaking for yourself not for all electorates in Osun, your vote will be part of PDP votes but by Sunday morning your doubt will be clear when results will shock you that APC is leading and eventually declared winner.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by ebenco2000: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
claseek:
I hope adeleke wins.. Enough of apc and their stink attitude of not paying salaries
and you think if PDP wins, they will pay salary abi, go to Ekiti , Bayelsa and Benue that are PDP states. it is not about any party, the states IGR is low and allocation from Abuja cant be enough. period
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by kunmiiii: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kwamecron:
Breaking News

I, Akinwunmi Ambode the executive governor of Lagos state after due considerations and consultations, I have decided to suspend my campaign for second term as the executive governor of our great state.
This is done in good faith to put the interests of our great state ahead of our personal ambition and to honour the clarion call for a change of leadership by our great party.
I am committed to the program and manifestos of our great party APC to improve the lives of the people of Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole.

In view of this , I hereby endorse Hon Jide Sanwolu to represent our party for the office of the executive governor of Lagos state.
I thank the leadership of our party at all levels for their supportive role during my term as the executive governor of Lagos state.

God bless Lagos state.

Akinwunmi Ambode.

Executive Governor Of Lagos State.

Have u been in a coma?? stop peddling these fake rubbish on all post na. Sanwo-Olu is that you??

https://www.nairaland.com/4742427/ambode-debunks-alleged-viral-reports#71337431

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
yarimo:
Nothing like run-off, APC will get 90 % of votes cast in any poling unit .

You for go steal d ballot box na.
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by maasoap(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

When did low IQ begin to translate into intelligence?
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by BiafranBushBoy: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
maasoap:

When did low IQ begin to translate into intelligence?

Good you understood the message I was trying to pass across.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos / EFCC, Interpol Fail To Arrest Ayodele Oke And Wife, 15 Months After / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.