Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why I Forfeited My Second Term As A Governor – Tambuwal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Forfeited My Second Term As A Governor – Tambuwal (27434 Views)

Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) / Governor Tambuwal Celebrates Victory With Family And Friends At Government House / Governor Tambuwal's Convoy Attacked In Sokoto, Man Killed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why I Forfeited My Second Term As A Governor – Tambuwal by KingRagnar: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
So you cannot be patriotic and committed to development as a governor, you have to be present first. I believe Tambuwal has not heard the popular axiom " its the little thing that matters". You do not have to become a governor to effect positive change, you only want to be president for personal interest, not the interest of the nation. PMB is already on the mission of rescuing this nation, do yours in your state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK: Saudi Arabia & Qatar Sponsoring Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria / Ebonyi Governor’s Defection To APC Hangs In The Balance / Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.