Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How Can I Fix This Problem (betahost247) Can't Fix/assist? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Fix This Problem (betahost247) Can't Fix/assist? (559 Views)

Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense / Who Can Help Me Fix This Problem On My Blogger? / Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Fix This Problem (betahost247) Can't Fix/assist? by Dajugba: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
How can I fix this Problem (Betahost247) Can't Fix/Assist?

Hello Web masters in the house. I have some issue trying to update my blog after a disconnection from my host service. But before then I have been using this blog before I switched to their service, but two weeks back I was disconnect from my host (Betahost247), I made payment last week monday, and I didn't update it because of the task I had with some my part time job stuff. Meanwhile the site was working fine before they disconnected me. While I tried to update some of this plugins that's needs to be updated, I tried updating some plugins from my wordpress dashboard, and rather for it to update, it brought me to this page from the picture below. Being the first time I have encounter such for the long I have been using wordpress, I had to contact my host service to lay complain to see if this was a threat, so the host customer service may have to look into it over their end, to my greatest surprise I got ill reply.

I had to go to a Pakistan bloggers group on facebook to which this guy from by the name: Aleem Seo, said "There is some problem with your hosting!" Further adding that: Warning this page could be a virus to scam your ftp login details contact your host service to assist on this quickly.

And the painful part they just snub me like my service is not important. And I don't want to hesitate further since they have prove not to be relevant or to assist as long they are concern. I want those who might have faced similar problem to assist me on this. Because I can't upload file manager, any plugin or add any plugin to fix this from my end.

Re: How Can I Fix This Problem (betahost247) Can't Fix/assist? by PulseWeb: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
i think the problem is from the plugin you are trying to update. trying checking the update path if it has a verified link for the developer of the plugin. If you are still having issue with this, i can assist you. Whatsapp: 08062207346
Re: How Can I Fix This Problem (betahost247) Can't Fix/assist? by Dajugba: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
PulseWeb:
i think the problem is from the plugin you are trying to update. trying checking the update path if it has a verified link for the developer of the plugin. If you are still having issue with this, i can assist you. Whatsapp: 08062207346
I will do so now
Re: How Can I Fix This Problem (betahost247) Can't Fix/assist? by wwwmaster: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
PulseWeb:
Lol
The problem is not from the plugin but the wrong folder permission, the ftp credentials were requested so as to set the right permission.
Re: How Can I Fix This Problem (betahost247) Can't Fix/assist? by Dajugba: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
wwwmaster:

Lol
The problem is not from the plugin but the wrong folder permission, the ftp credentials were requested so as to set the right permission.

what can be done Bro?
Re: How Can I Fix This Problem (betahost247) Can't Fix/assist? by wwwmaster: 2:22am On Sep 21, 2018
Dajugba:

what can be done Bro?
Just add your correct FTP details there and let Wordpress set the correct folder permission.
Thanks.
Re: How Can I Fix This Problem (betahost247) Can't Fix/assist? by etoluw: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2018
wwwmaster:

Just add your correct FTP details there and let Wordpress set the correct folder permission.
Thanks.

this happens when WordPress doesn't have permission to write to that location

you should setup your ftp details in the wp-config.php to avoid subsequent issues like this.

I can send you a PDF that explains this further.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fix This Problem (betahost247) Can't Fix/assist? by PulseWeb: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
yes... i figured that out
wwwmaster:

Lol

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fix This Problem (betahost247) Can't Fix/assist? by betahost247(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
Dajugba:
How can I fix this Problem (Betahost247) Can't Fix/Assist?

Hello Web masters in the house. I have some issue trying to update my blog after a disconnection from my host service. But before then I have been using this blog before I switched to their service, but two weeks back I was disconnect from my host (Betahost247), I made payment last week monday, and I didn't update it because of the task I had with some my part time job stuff. Meanwhile the site was working fine before they disconnected me. While I tried to update some of this plugins that's needs to be updated, I tried updating some plugins from my wordpress dashboard, and rather for it to update, it brought me to this page from the picture below. Being the first time I have encounter such for the long I have been using wordpress, I had to contact my host service to lay complain to see if this was a threat, so the host customer service may have to look into it over their end, to my greatest surprise I got ill reply.

I had to go to a Pakistan bloggers group on facebook to which this guy from by the name: Aleem Seo, said "There is some problem with your hosting!" Further adding that: Warning this page could be a virus to scam your ftp login details contact your host service to assist on this quickly.

And the painful part they just snub me like my service is not important. And I don't want to hesitate further since they have prove not to be relevant or to assist as long they are concern. I want those who might have faced similar problem to assist me on this. Because I can't upload file manager, any plugin or add any plugin to fix this from my end.

Hello,

We have resolved your issues. Kindly have a try to update your plugins and new installation.

Thank you

Warm Regards,
Seun
Beta Host Limited Technical Department

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Fix This Problem (betahost247) Can't Fix/assist? by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
etoluw:

you should setup your ftp details in the wp-config.php to avoid subsequent issues like this.

This guru just told you the solution. If anyone tells you it's something else, they are not out for good. Sef your ftp from wp-config and update the permission on your WordPress backend. Chikena

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fix This Problem (betahost247) Can't Fix/assist? by Dajugba: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
etoluw:

Thanks Bro, I will really appreciate if you forward me the ebook to Homearticlesfornobles@gmail.com thanks.
Re: How Can I Fix This Problem (betahost247) Can't Fix/assist? by Dajugba: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
betahost247:

Hello,

We have resolved your issues. Kindly have a try to update your plugins and new installation.

Thank you

Warm Regards,
Seun
Beta Host Limited Technical Department

Thanks for the assistance Seun. But I was not really happy about the state of things, thought it has been solve. This could have been long done if I didn't get ill feedback at first. But nevertheless, I sincerely appreciate your did.

(1) (Reply)

Well Written Articles For Just #400 / Technology / Finding The Best Real Estate Wordpress Theme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.