Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (102773 Views)

Wizkid's First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother, Shola Ogudu / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office / Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter On Play Date With Wizkid Son, Boluwatife Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Kingsley1000(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
dafemnet:
Can she move on and focus on her life?
WHAT ABOUT THE LIFE OF THE KID,SHOULD SHE SELL OR KILL HIM...SHE ISNT ASKING FOR MONEY OR MARRIAGE BUT FINANCIAL SUPPORT FROM WIZKID TO CATER FOR THE SON'S UPBRINGING

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Rickyuzzy(f): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
hebenezher:

Ohh please, you shouldn't judge a one side story, this stupid bitches called baby mama can be really some crazy of a gold digger. do you this stupid girls can go as far as making it their goal and ambition to have a for a celebrity, they would Goa as far as making sure he sex them and make sure it ends up becoming a pregnancy. it's even common around in the society, what the Bleep is that? can't you fucking work and have some self dignity and respect for yourself.. from her right up, it's obvious she's tired up on wizkid's success and happiness(money), it's annoying really

And what are you doing? Not judging? There are clear text exchanges and chats but unfortunately you men will blame women for everything because wizkid is a celebrity.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Buikechukwu35(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Excess iberiberism
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by bejeria101(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Where is Nigeria �� air that 1.2billion was spent on LOGO

Its in the air! Yet to land.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by goaldynman(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
One beautiful thing about this wizkid/baby mama drama is that it will curtail a lot of girls going into baby mama BUSINESS! A lot of aspiring young girls were seeing baby mama with CELEBRITIES as a shortcut to riches and fame!

But this wizkid drama will make a lot of them change their mind!

I also liked the way Burna Boy shut out that so called Nkechi abi Nkiru who claimed Burna Boy impregnated her. Burma Boy did not give her the chance and today she never birthed any child!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by eebraa(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
This is what you get from baby mamas...Go and get married
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by puzzymoniweed: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
fabinfos:
Wizkid Cancelled His Son’s Million Naira Deal And Accused Him Of Being Gay. Wizkid Asks 4-Year-Old Son To Touch Lady's Boobs & Ass To Prove He Is Not Gay. Gave Son Weed Crusher - Baby Mama, Shola Ogudu

While reading Wizkid’s first baby mama, Oluwanishola Ogudu’s rants on Instagram about Wizkid’s irresponsibility to both her and their son, we caught a shocking story that concerned his son; Boluwatife (the major reason the whole drama has been unfolding).

She accused Wizkid for cancelling a 3 million naira deal she got for Tife when he was 3 because he said he already had better and bigger deals lined up for him but till today non has come through.

Oluwanishola further accused Wizkid of indulging Boluwatife in unbelievably, ridiculous anti-moral acts such as; touching asses and boobs of women in order to ascertain if Tife is gay or not (according to Oluwanishola, Wizkid has at one time told her Tife looked like a gay as a result of a picture he saw of him). She also went on to reveal  she found a ‘weed crusher’ in their son’s bag which his father had placed on returning him to her after going to spend some time at his place.

Read below

http://kikiotolu.com/wizkid-cancelled-his-sons-million-naira-deal-and-accused-him-of-being-gay/
hehehe correct G! try give n weed join am
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by mimicue(f): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
That’s what u get when you settle as a baby mama
Girls have this at the back of your mind .. you can never use a baby to hook a man down
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by lecksam(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
That boy self no resemble wizzy grin grin..if you know I know

No be me talk am oo grin grin
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Eugram(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
HE SHOWS “FAKE LOVE” – #wizkid 1ST BABYMAMA EXPOSES HIM IN #LEAKED CHATS

#Wizkid’s babymama, Shola and mother of First son – Boluwatife, who has been silent about the recent news around Wizkid not taking up his responsibilities has a father/babydaddy has come out to share her chats with the Starboy.

Click link below to read full post
http://eugramtv.com.ng/he-shows-fake-love-wizkids-1st-babymama-exposes-him-in-leaked-chats/
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by poweredcom(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Which kind of useless assumption be dis for dis small boy

Imagine u saying this to ur child just because of photos

The way people de glorify this gay word de annoy person

Let anybody call me gay and see if I no go pluck dat person teeth gbosa
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by hebenezher(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

And what are you doing? Not judging? There are clear text exchanges and chats but unfortunately you men will blame women for everything because wizkid is a celebrity.

no no never, I don't judge people based on their achiement or profile. the fact is stated there. okay, wizkid is irresponsible, agreed. but believe me, I have seen strong carrier women ignore their husband's aid and single handedly brought up their kids in distress and pain. what am saying is that, these stupid baby mama can go to any extent to have a child for a celebrity because of the income, that's wrong, that's feeding where you don't labour, that scam, that's thiefry.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by dafemnet: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kingsley1000:
WHAT ABOUT THE LIFE OF THE KID,SHOULD SHE SELL OR KILL HIM...SHE ISNT ASKING FOR MONEY OR MARRIAGE BUT FINANCIAL SUPPORT FROM WIZKID TO CATER FOR THE SON'S UPBRINGING
If the support is not coming so she should keep waiting?She needs to focus on her life now,learn to be an independent mother,she is still young.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by sharpwriter(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:
Dude is an obvious deadbeat self-hater who can't hide his dislike for this poor boy who was chilling with God until they used their irresponsible quest for shaku shaku to wake him up and bring him into the middle of this no love lost circle of theirs.

If you can't be proud of your blood, it shows how much confidence you lack in yourself dawg.

Be clinging unto #3 and her baby because in your kiddy mind, she looks about the right skin tone, shape and what not of what your current taste in women is as you upgrade in you career.

By the time the chickens will be set for a roost time at home and karma gone nude on you, guy you go Sidon dey ask yaself say wet in happen..

Continue acting "nothing dey happen" and calling them money hungry hoesss...

You never hear say food wey person dey forbid e no dey use teeth share am abiii..

E go do you vooooom n'anya..

Wish you well...

It fucking happened to me and was part of my karma bro..its in my book..thankfully no kid was involved in mine..the quest to upgrade my choice of a woman as my financial status went on the uppy rightfully landed me in the waiting arms of a Jezebel.

You better grow up, man up, change the kid in your Nicky to man and start acting like a man.

Enjoy my siggy

Bros.. I have been following your comments for sometime so tey I already know na you wen I read them. You don take style turn life counsellor o. E be like say life don do you something wey you no fit forget. Hope all these responsible advice no be because you wan sell ya book. I hope the book make sense o because you dey make me interested day by day, just that I never ready for am.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by finesounds01(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
do you think this Girl can ever earn wizkid's empathy with all these she posts on social media
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
goaldynman:
One beautiful thing about this wizkid/baby mama drama is that it will curtail a lot of girls going into baby mama BUSINESS! A lot of aspiring young girls were seeing baby mama with CELEBRITIES as a shortcut to riches and fame!

But this wizkid drama will make a lot of them change their mind!

I also liked the way Burna Boy shut out that so called Nkechi abi Nkiru who claimed Burna Boy impregnated her. Burma Boy did not give her the chance and today she never birthed any child!!
It's not true. It's will have the opposite effect. You watch and see.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by BGSM: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wizkid, how did you get yourself in this mess of a thing called baby mama?
Do you think you are rich? Hell no.
Their is a different between money and wisdom.
If you have money without wisdom, you are poor.
Wisdom comes first before money ( maturity ).
Am disappointed at you because you took the wrong step that will cause your down fall in future.
Learn to control money, not money controling you.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by gaby(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
sharpwriter:

Bros.. I have been following your comments for sometime so tey I already know na you wen I read them. You don take style turn life counsellor o. E be like say life don do you something wey you no fit forget. Hope all these responsible advice no be because you wan sell ya book. I hope the book make sense o because you dey make me interested day by day, just that I never ready for am.

Lol...

Bro, my life na book o...no kidding at all..

I advice people these days using my life experiences as an example.

I no get time to dey look time guy...

If someone had told me a couple of years ago that I'll be citing my life experiences as an example when advising people, I woulda said na lieee.

But life is what it is...it tutors you first hand..

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by skipolala94(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Iru akuri woh leleyii
JIDEproudAFONJA:
It is not a new thing, we Afonjas are well known gays. Under our brown roofs in Ijebu Ode we Bleep each others asses till we see droplets of blood on our preeqs.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Kingsley1000(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
finesounds01:
do you think this Girl can ever earn wizkid's empathy with all these she posts on social media
If she is wise,would have gotten a good lawyer instead of ranting online
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Talknochip(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Emu4life:
Lol! The fear of BOB-RISKY is the beginning of Wisdom grin
Lol
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by adesina746: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Guyman02:
Referring to these ladies as 'baby mamas' is demeaning, call them by their names or mother of Whizkid son.
It's true they made a mistake at some point in their lives by getting pregnant outside wedlock but they and their kids deserve some empathy

The lady herself obviously has no empathy on her sonall in a bid to get at Wizkid. Things like this can seriously affect the childs upbringing in a negative way
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by adesina746: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kingsley1000:
If she is wise,would have gotten a good lawyer instead of ranting online

She is so daft. I only pity the boy and i hope he doesnt grow with hate and low self esteem
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by webgenius234(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
these ladies should just form an association of baby mammas with Linda ikeji as the president, then u can have a case
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by markusphilyx(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
grin[center][/center]
Yinxies:
shocked
oshaprapra, wizzy wan make im pikin enjoy life at a tender age grin
Yinxies:
shocked
oshaprapra, wizzy wan make im pikin enjoy life at a tender age
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Rosay15(f): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
This girl is just being naive with all dis chat dat she is putting up on social media.
I swear she did nt need it, d father said he don't want to be responsible den leave him and work hard to take care of ur son. All u need is to cut ur cloth according to d size of cloth u are having and leave d irresponsible father.
What I knw is dat a time will come wen d father will come to claim d boy den talk go swt den to yarn.
It will only mk sense if dose babymamas can act as if d father of d child is no more and take care of d child cus wen a child is good na him father but wen d child is bad na him mother own. They shd jst stop all dis drama.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by sharpwriter(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:

Lol...

Bro, my life na book o...no kidding at all..

I advice people these days using my life experiences as an example.

I no get time to dey look time guy...

If someone had told me a couple of years ago that I'll be citing my life experiences as an example when advising people, I woulda said na lieee.

But life is what it is...it tutors you first hand..

Chai... good thing is that you are in good path now. May God 's grace increase with you and restore all you have lost during those ignorant years. It's well sir.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by 1Sharon(f): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
If his son is gay there is nothing he can do about it smiley
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by meobizy(f): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
The African man is forever cursed to relegate himself only to matters below the waist. What concerns a four year old boy with sexuality?
Our problem honestly lies in low quality education because breathing oxygen for 20+ years will make someone know puberty occurs at 12 years old thereabout.
If this story is true then I blame her more than Wizkid. She is his mother, it is her responsibility to protect her offspring from any harm or bad influence, especially from his wayward father.
So she's claiming if the child was female she'll allow the girl visit Wizkid, exposing her to potential rape?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by LadyHeaven(f): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
hebenezher:

hell!! Haven't you seen real women ignore their husbands' owned whatever and bring up a kid on their own without anyone's support? and believe me, the child would be more appreciative with that.

Oga why should she take care of the boy alone when the father is alive, well and kicking? Everywhere the poor boy looks he would see his father's pictures and dealings knowing fully well that the man refused him and doesn't like him enough to have wanted him as a part of his life, what kind of life is that? Do you think anyone is happy been a single parent? It's not easy but circumstances beyond their control made it so and they had to make lemonade out of lemons, I schooled with a boy who was known as one of Abiola's son whose mother wasn't a recognized wife, it was hell for that dude as everyone laughed at him for not been wanted, I wonder what later became of the boy as he was always sad and lonely, In your bid to discredit all women and girls as money hungry farm diggers don't blind yourself to the truth...

Let the insults roll in but I have given my one cent

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by biodun95: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Many of you are so gullible, most of you do not read the whole conversation but you are here blaming Wizkid, if anyone read the whole conversation and still calls Wizkid a deadbeat father then he or she is very senseless.

From the conversation

Does Wizkid pays for the boy school fees? Yes

Does he spend time with him? Yes

Does he cares for him? Yes

How is he now a deadbeat?

Is he married to the lady? No

Then why does she wants something else apart from the child's affairs?

Wizkid has clearly stated to her to talk to him about the child's affairs only

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by gaby(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
sharpwriter:

Chai... good thing is that you are in good path now. May God 's grace increase with you and restore all you have lost during those ignorant years. It's well sir.

Thanks much bro...

I'm back on my feet and more solid now, that's why it gets easier talking about it.

Cheers mate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 / Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him / Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.