Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (102779 Views)

Wizkid's First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother, Shola Ogudu / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office / Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter On Play Date With Wizkid Son, Boluwatife Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by DemonUnderSiege: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Where is Nigeria �� air that 1.2billion was spent on LOGO

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by hebenezher(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
LadyHeaven:

Oga why should she take care of the boy alone when the father is alive, well and kicking? Everywhere the poor boy looks he would see his father's pictures and dealings knowing fully well that the man refused him and doesn't like him enough to have wanted him as a part of his life, what kind of life is that? Do you think anyone is happy been a single parent? It's not easy but circumstances beyond their control made it so and they had to make lemonade out of lemons, I schooled with a boy who was known as one of Abiola's son whose mother wasn't a recognized wife, it was hell for that dude as everyone laughed at him for not been wanted, I wonder what later became of the boy as he was always sad and lonely, In your bid to discredit all women and girls as money hungry farm diggers don't blind yourself to the truth...

Let the insults roll in but I have given my one cent
It is well comprehensible madam, that boy isn't going to be happy growing up with that taint whatsoever, but I bet the mother must have been warned several time to ditch wizkid before she even got pregnant for him; the mother has the highest blame, if wizkid refuses to give shit, no fvcking body will hold him for that!
moreover, the boy was as well unfortunate having such woman as a mother, because strong and intelligent woman will fade off wizkid ass, and the dude might start looking around for her and her son, but it's otherwise, with their linked chat, the woman seems to be pestering wizkid and that even made that one tired of being too clingy and needy.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by sharpwriter(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
LyfeJennings:
This wizkid na Oloriburuku
Walahi
Baba NLA Oloriburuku ni boy yen
Weyrey wey never build him own house wan build school for Africa
Are you serious e never build house with all the money he's been making? I doubt that, but if true life go teach am bitter lesson soon.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by YouareaBITCH(f): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
hebenezher:

no no never, I don't judge people based on their achiement or profile. the fact is stated there. okay, wizkid is irresponsible, agreed. but believe me, I have seen strong carrier women ignore their husband's aid and single handedly brought up their kids in distress and pain. what am saying is that, these stupid baby mama can go to any extent to have a child for a celebrity because of the income, that's wrong, that's feeding where you don't labour, that scam, that's thiefry.

That boy is almost 8..
Was wizzy this popular and rich 7 years bk.
Biko,stop taking stands and be realistic.
He should fend for his son, simple.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by zone51: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
According to history, the downfall of most of the world great powerful men is caused by women, I hope Wizkid will not be on that path with these revelations. lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by hebenezher(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

That boy is almost 8..
Was wizzy this popular and rich 7 years bk.
Biko,stop taking stands and be realistic.
He should fend for his son, simple.
I'm not taking on wizkid's stands, I'm putting myself in that shoes.
I EBENEZER will never hustle day and night for one useless woman to come and start thinking I'm sharing my property with her, for my son yes(and that's the area I tag wizkid irresponsible for not taking responsibility for his son). real women will not take shit acts from any man, they stand on their will, independent and sufficient having worked hard to achieve that, that gives them voice, they won't wait for any stupid man to treat them anyhow before throwing them off the toilet widow(fall in the pit, whatever). I like strong emotionally people
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Elfaris(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oya let the other baby mamas of all other artists start coming out. The US had #MeeToo, this one will be #BabyMamasToo
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by justtoodark: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
useless mothafvcka.....
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by justtoodark: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
if you are not gay,you will not bother to defend yourself so much....

only gays still in the closet do that....
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by YouareaBITCH(f): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
hebenezher:

I'm not taking on wizkid's stands, I'm putting myself in that shoes.
I EBENEZER will never hustle day and night for one useless woman to come and start thinking I'm sharing my property with her, for my son yes(and that's the area I tag wizkid irresponsible for not taking responsibility for his son). real women will not take shit acts from any man, they stand on their will, independent and sufficient having worked hard to achieve that, that gives them voice, they won't wait for any stupid man to treat them anyhow before throwing them off the toilet widow(fall in the pit, whatever). I like strong emotionally people

No one is asking him to share anything. Just fend for ur son, simple. Is that too much to ask from a guy that fathered ur son? If it is next time, he should use a protection.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by justtoodark: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
if somebody call me gay,i wouldnt even reply....because i know am not gay....!!!!

using your own son to prove a point.....??.....realy....??
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Puah(f): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
My thoughts exactly...
I DONT BELIEVE EITHER OF THEM...

yeyeboi:
I Dont Believe This Bullcrap angry

Why did you had to wait this long before telling us, ehn ?

Abeg who get toothpick I need just 1
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by justtoodark: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
whiz means joke in german language....the guy is a joke....
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by hebenezher(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

No one is asking him to share anything. Just fend for ur son, simple. Is that too much to ask from a guy that fathered ur son? If it is next time, he should use a protection.
use a protection? seems you can't decipher how ambitious these slay queens can be to have a child for a celebrity. fact, don't fucking be a baby mama
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by justtoodark: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
i would have prefered he grabs the titss of the lady and not his son.....idiotttt...
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Rickyuzzy(f): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
hebenezher:

no no never, I don't judge people based on their achiement or profile. the fact is stated there. okay, wizkid is irresponsible, agreed. but believe me, I have seen strong carrier women ignore their husband's aid and single handedly brought up their kids in distress and pain. what am saying is that, these stupid baby mama can go to any extent to have a child for a celebrity because of the income, that's wrong, that's feeding where you don't labour, that scam, that's thiefry.

Agreed some women are desperate in getting kids for celebrities so as to get money from them. But what of the celebrities or men who take their dick and put into the woman's pussy. where they stupid when they were fucking and depositing the seed. most of the celebrities have to be called out for being irresponsible, they get away with this things because they are popular and the other person carries the whole blame while we know the sex happens between the two of them. people blame women for unwanted pregnancy and the question is does the woman get herself pregnant. wasnt there a man in the picture that bleeped her. In most cases, men are the ones who have the capacity of having children from different women on the other hand most women will pregnant for one man. See wizkid, three different women, see davido, two women, see Tuface, 5 different women. As much as you want to call out Baby mamas as gold diggers, also call out the men because they are the ones who Bleep different women without even thinking about the kids they are bringing in. Men are the ones who need birth control. Most men need to be called out for this bullshit and not women all the time. We train men wrongly in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by YouareaBITCH(f): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
hebenezher:

use a protection? seems you can't decipher how ambitious these slay queens can be to have a child for a celebrity. fact, don't fucking be a baby mama

What are you even saying? Wizkid's first baby mama ain't a slay queen... If you can see, u will know that
That young naive girl was used and dumped by wizzy.
If we are talking about his second baby mama that will be different, but u see that first one? She ain't no slay queen.

Between, even if she's one.The deed z bin done. He should just man up and quit having sex indiscriminately.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Andrez123(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
I wonder why this crap made front page? Anyone?
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by DaddyNimo(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
fabinfos:
Wizkid Cancelled His Son’s Million Naira Deal And Accused Him Of Being Gay. Wizkid Asks 4-Year-Old Son To Touch Lady's Boobs & Ass To Prove He Is Not Gay. Gave Son Weed Crusher - Baby Mama, Shola Ogudu

While reading Wizkid’s first baby mama, Oluwanishola Ogudu’s rants on Instagram about Wizkid’s irresponsibility to both her and their son, we caught a shocking story that concerned his son; Boluwatife (the major reason the whole drama has been unfolding).

She accused Wizkid for cancelling a 3 million naira deal she got for Tife when he was 3 because he said he already had better and bigger deals lined up for him but till today non has come through.

Oluwanishola further accused Wizkid of indulging Boluwatife in unbelievably, ridiculous anti-moral acts such as; touching asses and boobs of women in order to ascertain if Tife is gay or not (according to Oluwanishola, Wizkid has at one time told her Tife looked like a gay as a result of a picture he saw of him). She also went on to reveal  she found a ‘weed crusher’ in their son’s bag which his father had placed on returning him to her after going to spend some time at his place.

Read below

http://kikiotolu.com/wizkid-cancelled-his-sons-million-naira-deal-and-accused-him-of-being-gay/
but we all read the post, did u have to start breaking it to pieces to make a fresh post? is your life that uninteresting?
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by justtoodark: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

What are you even saying? Wizkid's first baby mama ain't a slay queen... If you can see, u will know that
If we are talking about his second baby mama that will be different, but u see that first one? She ain't no slay queen.

Between, even if she's one.The deed z bin done. He should just man up and quit having sex indiscriminately.

sharrap their....wizzy my foot....
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by justtoodark: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
Andrez123:
I wonder why this crap made front page? Anyone?

you too,sharrap.....
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by hebenezher(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

All I know is, a carrier women will be sensible enough to decipher a good man if encountered by one...
what do you expect dating a celebrity? time, affection, love? never, just right it off..
wizkid has shown his inhumanity towards her fine, she should move on, find a job and take care of that kid, stop high expectations, it hurts. coming on social media to place everything on limelight shows a fucking lazy woman is at work.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by bebanky: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Bambambiglo:
Embittered baby mama. She should give it a rest jare, is it by force to love you.

Hungry hoes every where..smh

You are a fool...take it or leave it...a very big fool
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
What is a weed crusher?
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Frankhace: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
Starboy all the way
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by ashjay001(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sasquatch:
So sad that a young Innocent boy is caught in the middle of this mess

She loves her son, but sees nothing wrong in dragging him into this mess, just to embarrass his deadbeat,
entertainer father!

B*tch�
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by SirLakes: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
If Wiz is not careful.... Hehe grin

Women will women him

Bet this lady is revealing too much, what does she wanna gain.... His downfall?
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by writeprof(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
He wants to be sure his son will be greater than him in that biz. Smh
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by TrueNigerian300: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
excomarow:
My prayers is to see Saraki, Kwankoso, Dogara, Tambuwal and others fail woefully

LOL!!! Baba what brought this here na
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by abbey621(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

Agreed some women are desperate in getting kids for celebrities so as to get money from them. But what of the celebrities or men who take their dick and put into the woman's pussy. where they stupid when they were fucking and depositing the seed. most of the celebrities have to be called out for being irresponsible, they get away with this things because they are popular and the other person carries the whole blame while we know the sex happens between the two of them. people blame women for unwanted pregnancy and the question is does the woman get herself pregnant. wasnt there a man in the picture that bleeped her. In most cases, men are the ones who have the capacity of having children from different women on the other hand most women will pregnant for one man. See wizkid, three different women, see davido, two women, see Tuface, 5 different women. As much as you want to call out Baby mamas as gold diggers, also call out the men because they are the ones who Bleep different women without even thinking about the kids they are bringing in. Men are the ones who need birth control. Most men need to be called out for this bullshit and not women all the time. We train men wrongly in this country.

There is a saying that goes, "The wise ones will teach the stupid ones". When you look at the fact that women are the ones who get pregant, they are the ones that have to go through the pains of delivery and breastfeeding. When you look at the fact that preganancy is a life changing event, why would a woman have sex with someone all because he is a celebrity? As much as you want to blame the man, the ultimate responsibility still lies with the woman. It is not fair but that is just the way it is, the woman will always have the most to lose! Forget training, forget morality, it's just common sense. People who have little or nothing to lose often act more reckless, her situation would have been better if she just kept it out of social media and took the traditional route. Get the leders/family involved from both sides, seek legal recourse and get a damn job!
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by movetoca: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Funny enough, If Wizkid ask this woman to come and spend the night with him she won't hesitate. Madam just carry your cross and allow Nigerians carry their own. The sun here is too harsh to bother us with stupid baby mama and daddy issues.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by excomarow(m): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

LOL!!! Baba what brought this here na
Anything bro

PMB till 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him / Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him / Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.