Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation (9783 Views)

FREE CATFISH SEED For Learning Purpose / Free Catfish Rearing Mentoring / Free Catfish Farming Training For Youth And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
The Sector of Relevance - Stomach Infrastructure

Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Table size catfish, medium and big available for sale at Akute.
Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2019
Batch 19Q3 Fishes and Feeds Mobilisation / Delivery

Participants for the third batch of the 2019 Free Catfish Farming Training, and those who paid for Jumbo/ Special fishes and feed, are to collect them at the agreed collection points, and Ogba, Ijaiye in Ifako Local Government Area of Lagos, on Saturday 24th of August 2019, by 9.00am.

Contact 0802-334-0270 whatsapp /call for further information.

Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
Batch 19Q3 Fishes and Feeds Mobilisation / Delivery-UPDATE
Mobilization and delivery of jumbo catfish and feeds was successfully completed today 24th August 2019.
The climax of today's Training Workshop was the attendance of a female participant from Abeokuta in Ogun State (what those in the training catchment areas of Lagos never see, she saw). After confirmation of her safe arrival back home (Abeokuta), she said she and her household did not believe someone could give 50 Jumbo Catfish, and also share rearing experiences Free, but she happened to be a beneficiary.

Final and concluding session of this free mobilization and training scheme is Batch 19Q4, coming up between October and December 2019.
Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Free Training Schedule for 2019

Free Training For Youth and Women
Batch 19Q1 (January-March) IMPLEMENTED

Free Training For Others (General)
Batch 19Q2 (April -June) IMPLEMENTED

Free Training For Family (Food Support)
Batch 19Q3 (July-September) IMPLEMENTED

Batch19Q4 (October-December) 5Participants-OPEN
This is the last, and final batch of the scheme. Registration is now on.

Please note that participants will be given 50 Free Juveniles or Jumbo (Specials) catfish, while feeds to be used during the training period shall be at the participants expense, which is minimal, thus being the essence of the training. Raising table size catfish with minimal feed cost.

For further details and participation, contact 0802-334-0270 whatsapp /call.
Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by Osinachiadinma: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
How much is this machine?
Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Osinachiadinma:
How much is this machine?

Contact me on 0802-334-0270 WhatsApp / call about the extruder (machine).
Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by ehisbaba: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2019
bilag17:
Free Training Schedule for 2019

Batch19Q4 (October-December) 5Participants-OPEN

Please note that participants will be given 50 Free Juveniles or Jumbo (Specials) catfish, while feeds to be used during the training period shall be at the participants expense, which is minimal, thus being the essence of the training. Raising table size catfish with minimal feed cost.

@As a participant from the Free Training For Youth and Women Batch 19Q1, it's been a wonderful journey and experience beyond imagination. started with 500 plus 50 from the training and today I just stocked another 600 with the proceeds of the previous.
it's a journey of more gains than pain. i really appreciate the opportunity..
Now by business is now standing alone without inputting my personal finances again, this new fishes I purchased would be run by the funds I get from previous sales. which includes feeding and all operational cost.
thanks again Mr B..
Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2019
ehisbaba:

@As a participant from the Free Training For Youth and Women Batch 19Q1, it's been a wonderful journey and experience beyond imagination. started with 500 plus 50 from the training and today I just stocked another 600 with the proceeds of the previous.
it's a journey of more gains than pain. i really appreciate the opportunity..
Now by business is now standing alone without inputting my personal finances again, this new fishes I purchased would be run by the funds I get from previous sales. which includes feeding and all operational cost.
thanks again Mr B..

This participant was outstanding in the Batch 19Q1(delivered in February 2019), being his first experience. Some of his rearing challenges had been shared earlier on this thread. He has his customers, and already established catfish sales outlet in his area. He is also willing to share his experiences with anyone around Bolade Oshodi.
Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
Free Training Schedule for 2019 - UPDATE

Batch19Q4 (October-December) 3 SLOTS-OPEN

Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
PROJECT G.L.O.S.S. - Gaining And Leveraging On Significant Skills.

The Dominion City, Victoria Island is organising A 2-day FREE Skills Acquisition Workshop on Friday 30th and Saturday 31st August, 2019, at Nigerian Law School, Adeola Hopewell, Victoria Island, Lagos, from 9am-2pm daily.
Bilag17 will be there to enlighten participants about The Economic Potentials of the Catfish Industry in Nigeria, so, be there.
Participation is FREE.
For enquiries, contact : 0903-157-1395 ; 0806-056-0599.

1 Share

Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Dominion City, Victoria Island skills acquisition program - Project G.L.O.S.S. that took place at the premises of the Nigerian Law School, Adeola Hopewell, Victoria Island, Lagos, on 30th and 31st of August, 2019 was a success.
Below are some of the participants in the Poultry and Catfish farming group, with live catfish in the plastic bottles in their hands.
The Urgent Need
In the country today, there is the urgent need to have the Youths engaged in meaningful genuine economic activities, within legal framework. The Dominion City Victoria Island program - Project GLOSS is a step in the right direction.
Let's join hands together to make Nigeria great.

1 Share

Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by folak48: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
bilag17:
Batch 19Q3 Fishes and Feeds Mobilisation / Delivery-UPDATE
Mobilization and delivery of jumbo catfish and feeds was successfully completed today 24th August 2019.
The climax of today's Training Workshop was the attendance of a female participant from Abeokuta in Ogun State (what those in the training catchment areas of Lagos never see, she saw). After confirmation of her safe arrival back home (Abeokuta), she said she and her household did not believe someone could give 50 Jumbo Catfish, and also share rearing experiences Free, but she happened to be a beneficiary.

Final and concluding session of this free mobilization and training scheme is Batch 19Q4, coming up between October and December 2019.

I am the participant being referred to in the above post, although a bot skeptical at first but Bilag17 proved that there are still trustworthy Nigerians who meant well for others.
I received my fish with the free 50 promised and I m so grateful. With more of you sir , the world would be a better place.
Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by amenamen1010: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
I have fingerlings and juveniles for sale.
First come first serve!!
13,000 Juveniles and Fingerlings
Email amenamen1010@yahoo.co.uk if a serious buyer...
Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
folak48:

I am the participant being referred to in the above post, although a bot skeptical at first but Bilag17 proved that there are still trustworthy Nigerians who meant well for others.
I received my fish with the free 50 promised and I m so grateful. With more of you sir , the world would be a better place.

Thanks for your comment, and contribution. Definitely, you must have started enjoying one of the benefits of the training scheme - hands on training, the practical way, learning and making money in the comfort of your house.
Remember, Dream Big, Start Small, Grow your farm.
Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Free Training - B19Q4 UPDATE
Batch19Q4 (October-December) 1 SLOT-OPEN

Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2019
Free Training Batch 19Q4 Fishes and Feeds Mobilisation / Delivery

Batch19Q4, the last, and final batch of the scheme, supposed to come up between October and December 2019. Registered participants who had effected payment, agreed to early mobilization which will come up on Friday 27th and Saturday 28th of September 2019 respectively, at designated collection points. This has been arranged, based on their individual production plans

Please note that participants will be given 50 Free Juveniles (Specials) catfish, while feeds to be used during the training period shall be at the participants expense, which shall be minimal, thus being the essence of the training. Raising table size catfish with minimal feed cost.

For further information, contact 0802-334-0270 whatsapp /call.
Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
Free Training Batch 19Q4 Fishes and Feeds Mobilisation / Delivery -UPDATE

Batch19Q4, the last, and final batch of the scheme, supposed to come up between October and December 2019. Registered participants who had effected payment, agreed to early mobilization, which should have been on Friday 27th, and Saturday 28th September 2019. The dates have been postponed to Friday 4th and Saturday 5th of October 2019 respectively, at designated collection points. All affected participants are already notified.

Please note that participants will be given 50 Free Juveniles (Specials) catfish, while feeds to be used during the training period shall be at the participants expense, which shall be minimal, thus being the essence of the training. Raising table size catfish with minimal feed cost.

For further information, contact 0802-334-0270 whatsapp /call.
Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Free Training Batch 19Q4 Fishes and Feeds Mobilisation / Delivery -UPDATE

Batch19Q4, the last, and final batch of the scheme, supposed to come up between October and December 2019. Registered participants who had effected payment, agreed to early mobilization, which was rescheduled for Friday 4th and Saturday 5th of October 2019 respectively, at designated collection points. All affected participants are already notified. Below is the picture of the Juvenile catfish for participants

For details, contact 0802-334-0270 whatsapp /call.

1 Share

Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2019
The FREE Catfish mobilization has been concluded today 4th October 2019, with the delivery to participants.

I appreciate all program participants, and all those outside catchment areas, guided through e-media platforms, and I hope you have been impacted positively in Catfish Rearing

Training (hands-on) is however continuous for those in the catchment areas, while those outside the catchment areas will also be guided accordingly (e-media platforms), whenever such is required.
Training and production guidance are FREE.

Let us all join hands together, complementing Government's efforts to make Nigeria great.

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Learning From Other Farmers Experiences

I'll soon be sharing two of the participants experiences, which every farmer old and new can gain from.
Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
We thank and appreciate our numerous customers for their calls during the period of restrictions of movements, and stay at home, which we complied with for the benefits of all.
We used the period to further explore ways to serve you better, to enhance your productions, and catfish rearing experience, with regards to quality local extruded feeds.

We now produce our own floating feeds, using our floating fish feed extruder. Some outstanding Mentees rearing catfish are using the feed already, and the results have been overwhelming.

Juveniles, Jumbo(Special) Catfish and Floating Feeds
For those who had ordered for Juveniles, Jumbo catfish, and feeds, delivery is scheduled for July 2020. Exact dates will be communicated to all.

For further information, contact 0802-334-0270 whatsapp / call.
Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2020
Juvenile Catfish Available

Juvenile Catfish of high quality available, while the stock lasts. Location is Lambe/ Akute area of Ogun/Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
You Can Make It in The Aquaculture Industries.

Stomach infrastructure is critical to life, because "anyhow it be, man must eat". The population of Nigeria is a form of blessing. Why don't you tap into the Food Industries.

1 Share

Re: Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation by bilag17(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
Those who ordered for Catfish Juvenile, and Jumbo, have already been enjoying the experience of quality seed.

We still have jumbo Catfish (post Juvenile) available.

https://www.nairaland.com/6008824/catfish-jumbo-available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agriculture: Isi-Uzo Can Feed Enugubl State, Create Jobs - Sani Friday Nnaji / POULTRY FARMERS IN ABUJA NEEDED TO WORK WITH / EU Ban On Nigerian Beans: FG Inaugurates Standing Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.