Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Mobile Money In Nigeria - NOWNOW - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mobile Money In Nigeria - NOWNOW (592 Views)

Pls How Can I Send Mobile Money To Ghana At Cheap Rate / Make More Money With Opay Mobile Money.to Pay Bills For Free . / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Money In Nigeria - NOWNOW by nelladavids: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
I can’t even begin to tell you how good I felt the other day when I realized that I haven’t visited a bank in over 5 months.

Jeeeez,,,,,, This might not mean anything to you, but for someone as busy as I am, who does so many bank transactions in a week, it does mean a lot to me.

Like i always say, this life is not that hard...new technologies and innovations have made life so. Easy, convenient, fast and secure day to day living especially in Lagos, Nigeria.

For instance, when was the last time you had to wait in a long queue at a banking hall? Imagine after the long queue, network would just go off when it is your turn.

Well, i can feel your anger from over here. Worst still, festive period could change your life goals. Lol, the Israelite journey in search for an ATM.

No way, it's almost December again!

This is not to say i don't believe in the Nigerian dream even though it is long overdue.

For now, let’s talk about what really matters, if the world is moving towards easy, convenient, fast and secure day-to-day living, then the future of mobile money is now !

With simple financial technologies, your mobile phone gives you the power to transact anywhere, and at any time by simply downloading an app or pressing a few buttons.

I haven’t had to look for a nearby shop to buy airtime, for God knows how long now. What about paying up my electricity bill or subscription for my DStv? I can’t remember the last time I visited any of their offices. Why? I simply downloaded a mobile wallet recommended by my sister and now I’m able to do all these transactions on the go.

You know i like the easy life, but seriously this is money matter ooo. Please don’t judge me much, as I said, I can be a bit traditional with my money.

My kid sister was at the receiving end of my stubbornness when she needed money urgently in school and I didn’t have the time to go to the bank. I was completely deaf to her persuading me to download what she called the NOWNOW mobile wallet. Or was it the day i got stranded at Ajah, meanwhile i had money in my account ooo. But no ATM or cash, that day my tears flowed freely.

That day, i eventually got home with the help of a good Samaritan. As i just got home, i downloaded NOWNOW.

Did i mention that you can even be an agent too and make money from this app. To learn more, please visit nownow.ng

Your mobile phone is your new ATM, join the cool kids. Just #nownow, you can make money from your phone.

Click this to download the app for android users https:///2vHlFD2 and IOS , click here
https://apple.co/2McgBAR

Re: Mobile Money In Nigeria - NOWNOW by leospruce(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
Things like this is what I like to see

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clothes On Or Off After Light Out / What Gifts Are You Looking At For Xmas From Your Spouse, Fiancee, Date Etc. / 14th February Vs 14th November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.