Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location (13111 Views)

Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest / Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Edoziesmart(m): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
So last last this Buffon had put himself to big wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Isobug: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
Flattino:
thats a random meme I downloaded from the internet. So shut up
We follow you download am?

Na you be that joo...

Afonjas and lies shaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Flattino(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Isobug:

We follow you download am?

Na you be that joo...

Afonjas and lies shaaa
Shut up your stinking mouth . I am Igbo

1 Share

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by akdjr(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
Person wey dem suppose sue dem no sue am. FFK wey say him no where FG hide KANU nko. But wey those Ibob members wey de always rant say dem go bring 9ja down if FG dare them?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
dreamwords:

abeg take this mumu
hahahahahha oboy una really get time oh. omo see picture drafting lol

1 Like

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by B2mario(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Orji Uzor is disappointing us nowadays, he talks too much and carelessly. Before now, i've wanted he to talk in defence of his people but he decided to chose the other way round. Orji was a fearless, strong, outstanding and resilient man who had always be a strong opposition but now has turn to be a shadow of his original self. He should be pro-active in defending igbo course not the other way round, it's in this hard time that igbos need his initial tough and outstanding spirit. We really need someone like Orji of 2000's, we are being marginalised in this country, Hausas can not give him anything they can only use and dump him. He grew up in their midst, he should know them more than i know them. Gaskiya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Jaymaxxy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
Can an unregistered association sue anyone or any association?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by B2mario(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Hm, I thought he denied saying that.
Why wasting money dragging him to court?
He will equally deny saying that in court.

U should have ignored the Insignificant criminal b@stard!
Someone of his person can not be insignificant, Oga. Mind your use of words.
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by IbrahimDamola: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Orji kalu the illiterate that purchased a doctorate with money. What a mor0n.

We yorubas and almajiris consider him greater than Awolowo and Ahmadu bello.

grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
O my Nigerian youths and brothers. What must we do to come out of all these stagnations? Let's unite and fight for liberation. Look at how we are fighting ourselves without making headway. Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,South south,Middle belt youths, let's unite and fight these politicians or advocate to disintegrate. I have an idea 1. Let's massively protest nationally (all states) but before then, let's form a united forum, movement all states in order to make it a success or 2.Let all Nigerian youths boycott/avoid next year general elections or 3. Let us protect our votes during and after elections. Fear is a killer itself. We must do something to move forward. I have suggested, it will be wise to proffer solutions too instead of criticisms. Arewa youths, Niger delta youths, Middle belt youths, Igbo youths, Oduduwa youths,etc The time to decide is at hand. Forward ever, No more stagnations. Subsequently, mood of operations/actualisations should be communicated.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by IbrahimDamola: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Flattino:
Shut up your stinking mouth

My dear yoruba muslim brother, na your picture be this. If you had downloaded it on the internet, it would have cached by google and a google search on the image would have taken us to the original link. grin

Pics saved, to be modified properly with better tribal marks of ugly oduduwa. grin
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by yrex01(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

My dear yoruba muslim brother, na your picture be this. If you had downloaded it on the internet, it would have cached by google and a google search on the image would have taken us to the original link. grin

Pics saved, to be modified properly with better tribal marks of ugly oduduwa. grin
bro nothing like Yoruba Muslim n xtains !! We unite that way n loving it !! Pls stop trying to divide us !!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by IbrahimDamola: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
O my Nigerian youths and brothers. What must we do to come out of all these stagnations? Let's unite and fight for liberation. Look at how we are fighting ourselves without making headway. Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,South south,Middle belt youths, let's unite and fight these politicians or advocate to disintegrate. I have an idea 1. Let's massively protest nationally (all states) but before then, let's form a united forum, movement all states in order to make it a success or 2.Let all Nigerian youths boycott/avoid next year general elections or 3. Let us protect our votes during and after elections. Fear is a killer itself. We must do something to move forward. I have suggested, it will be wise to proffer solutions too instead of criticisms. Arewa youths, Niger delta youths, Middle belt youths, Igbo youths, Oduduwa youths,etc The time to decide is at hand. Forward ever, No more stagnations. Subsequently, mood of operations/actualisations should be communicated.

You can lead from the front in the land of oduduwa. Splitting the overbloated contraption into manageable republics is the best thing that will happen to Africa. If you are not ready foo0l yourselves waiting for nigeria to develop like america with illiterate abokis ruling you with nepa bill certificate. grin
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by IbrahimDamola: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
yrex01:
bro nothing like Yoruba Muslim n xtains !! We unite that way n loving it !! Pls stop trying to divide us !!

Dey there make pant dey wear you. Even Muric call themselves yoruba muslims in their press releases. We yorubas are not united o jare! grin
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by chris31(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Flattino:
Even terrorists are now dragging people to court .
Wonder shall never end .
Why have tribalism eaten so deep in u guys upon all the education?
U guys are not different from those white racist
And its common among the poor Nigerians u guys sucks

1 Like

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Flattino(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Please do.
I want ya to adopt that picture in Nairaland.
Thank you my Igbo brother.
I await your future posts cheesy
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Flattino(m): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
chris31:

Why have tribalism eaten so deep in u guys upon all the education?
U guys are not different from those white racist
And its common among the poor Nigerians u guys sucks
What is this one saying ?
Igbos are terrorists. Isn’t that a fact?
Why are you so pained?

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by yrex01(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Dey there make pant dey wear you. Even Muric call themselves yoruba muslims in their press releases. We yorubas are not united o jare! grin
u are not jare!! Abeg stop being foolish !!!
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Simbrixton(m): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

ode iyanmiri
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
dreamwords:

abeg take this mumu

smh
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by tfelicityk(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
This is absolute madness... Can't they use the money of dragging their brother to court to invest more in their states for betterment of their sons and daughters futures...
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Almaiga: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
IPOB terrorist should go and sit down. We no get their time.

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by YesBoss1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Is it proscribed IPOB that wants to sue in a Nigerian court? Una lawyer go enter cell very soon.
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by KaptainAfrika: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
Why are the BIAFRAUDS taking a loyal citizen of the "zoo" to a "zoo court", I thought Nigeria was a "zoo", or is it a "zoo" until pdp wins again, I mean biafra becomes a reality...confused people.
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by enemybulldozer(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Flattino:
Even terrorists are now dragging people to court .
Wonder shall never end .
Afonja!!

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
Enemies of peace are failing.

Satanic group of young individuals.

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by chris31(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Flattino:

What is this one saying ?
Igbos are terrorists. Isn’t that a fact?
Why are you so pained?
Pained me how ?
How is that my business those it bring food on my table ?
I have friends from almost all the tribes from Nigeria & we have gain a lot from each other so i don't care about u guys here if u like kill urselfs or burn down the country its not my concern
And pls don't drag me in this ur nonsense thing coz is not my businesses
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Ifiokumo: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
Why are the BIAFRAUDS taking a loyal citizen of the "zoo" to a "zoo court", I thought Nigeria was a "zoo", or is it a "zoo" until pdp wins again, I mean biafra becomes a reality...confused people.

Face Boko Haram and widespread hardship...but of course you cannot so you just jealous other capable people abi
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Gazzy88(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
dreamwords:

recent studies at university of minnesota has shown that afonjas are the ugliest species of human
Afonja are ugly but you and your generations can't resist from coming to their land to survive. You're mad and nobody is willing to tell you or they told you but you decides to show it openly. Last time I checked, nairaland belongs to an afonja man. What you're still doing here with your fellow chest beaters, I don't understand.
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Flattino(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
chris31:

Pained me how ?
How is that my business those it bring food on my table ?
I have friends from almost all the tribes from Nigeria & we have gain a lot from each other so i don't care about u guys here if u like kill urselfs or burn down the country its not my concern
And pls don't drag me in this ur nonsense thing coz is not my businesses
Hmm ,but it doesn’t change the fact that Igbos are bastards and terrorists cheesy
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
ABSAO:
IpOB!!!!!

One United Family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 / Police Not Willing To Arrest Criminal Herdsmen In Ondo – Governor Akeredolu / Clearing Agents Ground Port Operations, Begin Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.