Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location (13105 Views)

Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest / Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Indigenous(f): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Orji uzor kalu is a zoo sellout, I don't know why a sensible person will be arguing with a nizooria yoruba gossipers tribe
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Akious2k2(m): 12:23am On Sep 21, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Nigga u damn ugly.. Are u yoruba ? lipsrsealed From ur looks i guess, yes
That guy finish you no be small grin
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Nightmareo07: 1:11am On Sep 21, 2018
Akious2k2:

That guy finish you no be small
grin

Finish ko fish ni

Hehehehehehe, both u and him must be breathing from ur anus now.
Even all the afonjas on this forum team up can't finish me .

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2018
OP: stop misleading ppl.
Story revealed intention or threat to sue and NOTyet acted upon - as stated in your headline; pls note the difference.
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by dreamwords: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2018
Gazzy88:
Afonja are ugly but you and your generations can't resist from coming to their land to survive. You're mad and nobody is willing to tell you or they told you but you decides to show it openly. Last time I checked, nairaland belongs to an afonja man. What you're still doing here with your fellow chest beaters, I don't understand.
which of your brown roof land, we are not in ur land boy, Lagos Is A Cosmopolitan State and not a yoruba astate
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Gazzy88(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2018
dreamwords:

which of your brown roof land, we are not in ur land boy, Lagos Is A Cosmopolitan State and not a yoruba astate
Yes Lagos is in southeast. Cosmopolitan state that has been ruled and dominated by Yorubas for decades. Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode are from southeast. You are simply deluded. The wise ones among you lots already thinking home. You better start thinking home and stop being fooled by your elders thinking Lagos is for everybody. Lagos is Yoruba and Yoruba is Lagos. Cosmopolitan ko,metropolitan ni. You claim to hate Nigeria but you want to die in Lagos. Very soon you will flood Ogun state. You're all leeches. Stay back home, no you won't not until you save up to catch the next available bus heading to Southwest. Bunch of ungrateful lots.
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Akious2k2(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Finish ko fish ni
Hehehehehehe, both u and him must be breathing from ur anus now. Even all the afonjas on this forum team up can't finish me .
grin Correct guy... Take heart though
Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by dreamwords: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gazzy88:
Yes Lagos is in southeast. Cosmopolitan state that has been ruled and dominated by Yorubas for decades. Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode are from southeast. You are simply deluded. The wise ones among you lots already thinking home. You better start thinking home and stop being fooled by your elders thinking Lagos is for everybody. Lagos is Yoruba and Yoruba is Lagos. Cosmopolitan ko,metropolitan ni. You claim to hate Nigeria but you want to die in Lagos. Very soon you will flood Ogun state. You're all leeches. Stay back home, no you won't not until you save up to catch the next available bus heading to Southwest. Bunch of ungrateful lots.
you are a fool, lagos is not part of yoruba land,, lagos belongs to benin, i wont argue with your deluded skull again ,stop acting naive

infact

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Gazzy88(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
dreamwords:

you are a fool, lagos is not part of yoruba land,, lagos belongs to benin, i wont argue with your deluded skull again ,stop acting naive

infact
Go and hand it over to Benin then or force Ambode to step down so that a Benin man can become the governor and make a Igbo his deputy because Lagos is a cosmopolitan state as claimed by you. Ode ido oponu afofungbemu ara Galatia didiri n dirobo omo Iran k'iran awon ajokuta ma momi olori pelebe deede.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by dreamwords: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gazzy88:
Go and hand it over to Benin then or force Ambode to step down so that a Benin man can become the governor and make a Igbo his deputy because Lagos is a cosmopolitan state as claimed by you. Ode ido oponu afofungbemu ara Galatia didiri n dirobo omo Iran k'iran awon ajokuta ma momi olori pelebe deede.
which part of lagos belongs to yoruba, mad cow

1 Like

Re: IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location by Gazzy88(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
dreamwords:

which part of lagos belongs to yoruba, mad cow
Iyana ipaja,idumota,idumagbo,awoyaya,Sangotedo, mushin olosha,ebute metta,Surulere, oju elegba,Ikeja, okota,ketu alapere,ikorodu,iyana iba,obalende,oworonshoki etc are English names abi. Your brain is paining you. Stop quoting me and go join your fellow jobless freedom fighters for your biafla. Omo Iran kiran ato ko wa baleje.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group / APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions / Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.