Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) (20376 Views)

Oyetola Signs N138bn Budget Into Law In Osun / Federal High Court Nullifies Nomination Of APC Candidate, Oyetola, Deputy / Governor Oyetola Signs Amotekun Bill, Asks Osun Residents To Adhere To Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Firefire:
You will fail
like your father?
Re: Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
so we should go and fry egg abi??

how does this help the hungry Nigerians ??
Everything is about food, glutton. So there shouldn't be peace because people are hungry or they should start chaos during elections.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) by Cajal(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
Baawaa:
I hope the dancer have signed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
he has gone to dance
Re: Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) by Cajal(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Baawaa:
I hope the dancer have signed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
he has gone to dance...
Re: Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
Thats hw they use to sign it every election time, still yet they shed blood of innocent people,

May be in your state, definitely not in Osun State. Throughout the campaign by all the big four political parties, no single person was killed.
Re: Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) by donqx: 2:36am On Sep 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 6:53am On Sep 21, 2018
Ebimor96:

You are undoubtedly a product of Nomadic Education.

You were never taught the Singular and Plural formFORMS of spoken and written communication skills in English Language, hence this bastardization of the language in its written form.

Mtcheeewwww...

Like BUHARI like his terrorist followers.

You who were taught still could not see the difference between singular expressions and plural expressions especially when you used the plural word SKILLS yet qualified it with FORM instead of FORMS.

Mtcheew dumb wailers everywhere

[img]https://media1./images/a5be3d16013d570e701e9f97d8dd7757/tenor.gif?itemid=5487816[/img]
Re: Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2018
Ebimor96:

You are undoubtedly a product of Nomadic Education.

You were never taught the Singular and Plural form of spoken and written communication skills in English Language, hence this bastardization of the language in its written form.

Mtcheeewwww...

Like BUHARI like his terrorist followers.

It seems something is wrong with your head.
Is the post based on religious matter?
Re: Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) by Fubaracole99(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2018
straighttalk:

Specifically Rivers State aka Rivers of Blood.
you are very stupid, wasted sperm
Re: Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) by walexydo: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

God bless you my brother.
This is the truth.
Only ipob bastard terrorists think otherwise
Stop reacting to useless analysis ,APC will loose even in iragbiji.I am a native of a town in odo-otin ,residing in Osogbo, olorunda ward 8 unit 2 in case you want to tag me as ipod
Re: Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2018
walexydo:
Stop reacting to useless analysis ,APC will loose even in iragbiji.I am a native of a town in odo-otin ,residing in Osogbo, olorunda ward 8 unit 2 in case you want to tag me as ipod
APC will lose in Iragbiji or what did you just type? Lmao!
I am an indigene of Iragbiji ,living in Ilesa too and APC will win massively in both places .
That your Osogbo you’re living will be won massively by APC . So shut up and keep calm till tomorrow
Re: Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) by Ebimor96: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2018
rajiraymond:

It seems something is wrong with your head.
Is the post based on religious matter?

Re: Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) by Ebimor96: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You who were taught still could not see the difference between singular expressions and plural expressions especially when you used the plural word SKILLS yet qualified it with FORM instead of FORMS.

Mtcheew dumb wailers everywhere

[img]https://media1./images/a5be3d16013d570e701e9f97d8dd7757/tenor.gif?itemid=5487816[/img]

Re: Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ebimor96:

Your father is a fool!
Re: Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) by Ebimor96: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
rajiraymond:

rajiramond's father is a moronic, imbecilic and enslaved head-slamming fool!

Wow...as you please...suit yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sa’ad Abubakar: Disobedience To Court Order, Recipe For Lawlessness, Chaos / Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race / Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.