Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (64308 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by BabaO2: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
jjmk:

Unnecessarily petty u say? May God punish you for this nonsense. U are part of the problem of this country. To think that the man in question is even a lawyer...u are mad u hear.
What have they used on you? This your sentiment is beyond me?
Adeosun is a self confessed criminal yet she is not on trial, this man by his own admission has confirmed that he broke the law and u come up here to talk nonsense?
When are we ever going to learn?
Haaaaaa!!!!!
emotional and arrogant fool

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Splashme: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
BlacSmit:
Buhari is a corrupt clown. Believe this government at the detriment of the wisdom of your ancestors.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by edupedia: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
BlacSmit:
Buhari is a corrupt clown. Believe this government at the detriment of the wisdom of your ancestors.

....stop disturbing Nigerians with your shameless nonsense...where is your presidential candidate?...if u have none stop fishing for idiots like your looters...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by jjmk(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
BabaO2:
emotional and arrogant fool
Compound and lost fool

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by seborrhic: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
BabaO2:
What is really the big deal about nysc, why being unnecessarily petty. It is a cheating and reckless victimisation on nothing serious. If I had my way or something more rewarding for that nysc year, I wouldn't have served. So in PDP's mind now, Davido is serving? Did iweala, Saraki and children of the rich do nysc in this nation?
Typed like a true dindirin.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by positivethought: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
BabaO2:
What is really the big deal about nysc, why being unnecessarily petty. It is a cheating and reckless victimisation on nothing serious. If I had my way or something more rewarding for that nysc year, I wouldn't have served. So in PDP's mind now, Davido is serving? Did iweala, Saraki and children of the rich do nysc in this nation?
No matter how you feel its the law,except if the rule of law means nothing to you.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Lilimax(f): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gathering of witches and wizards shocked Confusion will surely hear their voice. ( signing in Igbo: Tinyere ha ogba-aghara bu ndi na-achi ochichi nchigbu) shocked

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by frankwyte: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
Flattino:

Igbos are bastards terrorists. cheesy
Am more knowledgeable and reserved... The pen is stronger than the gun!

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by TripleH911: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
I would have loved if this kind of nysc saga came during the era of Ogogoro Jonathan
Yeye pwepu undecided
Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Talknochip(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
As a lawyer (a learned fellow), is Mr Shittu not supposed to be abreast with all the contents of the NYSC act ?!... All this lame excuses of joining politics and serving immediately after his law school shouldn't hold any water...It was a deliberate act on his part to overlook the law of the land and that shouldn't be ignored by the law!.. The Buhari administration came with chasing only percieved opposition kind of corruption fight. They thought they were doing the opposition not knowing they were doing themselves... Its good sha, many will start doin the righ thing NOW as in right Now because the future will always be pregnant!

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by abujamal: 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
Secondary school leaver can be a senators which does require nysc cert, it is only if you want to get employed either from public or private, then you need nysc. That news paper is just wasting its time

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by lookingfly: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
BabaO2:
petty when it's one of laws of the land? For your information, buharis son hasn't served despite graduating. It's better to show you're serving like davido than like yusuf buhari

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by SmilingMary(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Naija is a freaking joke aswear

wakanda lubbish is dis na.....a country of over 180m and we still getting it wrong. If buhari wins next election, i will sell my kidney to travel and nevrr return

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
BabaO2:

"" Did iweala, Saraki and children of the rich do nysc in this nation ""

Lets focus on the ones who have been caught.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Flattino(m): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
frankwyte:
Am more knowledgeable and reserved... The pen is stronger than the gun!
Igbos are bastards and terrorists. The python shall bath with their blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by CioAngels(f): 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
One by one, it is shameful to know he is a very inconsequential man. You can see that Sowore is far more consequential than you are. The stealing minister and none paying staff salary minister. Big disgrace. Well, if Kemi can be told to return her pay check, Mr inconsequential be ready to cough out billions. Lets see how you will follow in you defence.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by GreatrAnalyst: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
So this bearded man has been in politics even as a political appointee for almost 4 decades now, and he still wants to be a Governor again? Appointee of failure? Nothing positively great can be traced to him save that he has houses and many wives??
Is there any greater meaning of insanity?
Nigeria clearly doesn't belong to the youths of this generation

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
Honestly , this country's full of dramas here and there
So if you're smart and full of AWARENESS just focus more on self .
Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Obdk: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
Systematic routing of sophiscated morroons from dis administration.

They are busy shouting sai baba, they dont even see it..

I believe afonjas are tired but are so ashamed the better South will laugh and say i told you so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by seunjungle1(m): 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
It get as it be for this country sef, we that have all the required credentials can not smell even just #25k monthly job but those owing fake or no certificates are getting correct jobs. Oh Lord of mercy how is Nigeria like this? Have mercy on us oh Lord for we are needy!

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
Is Called Operation remove all yoruba 'una c una life...after una go say una sabi book ,wie fulani dey ride una!

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Guestlander: 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
positivethought:
No matter how you feel its the law,except if the rule of law means nothing to you.

The rule of law that is not applied to everyone equally is nothing but a sham. Saraki didn't even honor a police invitation and nothing happened to him. Please try and do the same come back to tell me about the rule of law.
There are senators and house of representatives members with questionable credentials. If we have to pursue every one of them the whole system will probably collapse.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 21, 2018
BabaO2:

Have you even asked yourself if buhari's children served? Instead of you people to call out on this deliberate nysc victimisation of only your people in the government, and seek for equal treatment among every ministers, you're looking for what you will not find in PDP.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by flyca: 12:52am On Sep 21, 2018
BabaO2:

No, you are wrong sir. If it's “petty” then the government should scrap the damn thing!
However, it is “cheating and reckless vicitmization” to allow children of poor and middle class Nigerians to risk their lives for one year for a paltry sum if 19800!

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by fallout87: 2:04am On Sep 21, 2018
Blue3k:
Every male 18-25 in United states is compelled to register for selective service. The selective service is list of people who can be drafted if called upon.

Trash. This was true long time ago.

This is not the current state of the country.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by abbiboy: 2:20am On Sep 21, 2018
amaniro:
Simple, they are trying to eliminate Yerubas from the governmentwink
MUMU...tribalistic mediocract.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by donqx: 2:42am On Sep 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by ofuonyebi: 3:16am On Sep 21, 2018
If this happens in Buhari's ganment...then, in GEJ ganment..where corruption is free....then, definitely every gov & minister

will go to jail..if they were investigated to produce their NYSC...the kudos still goes to Buhari...as fighting corruption takes another gear!
Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Blue3k(m): 3:22am On Sep 21, 2018
Stop pendling ignorant nonsense these are simple facts. The selective service is still in effect. Every male must register if you dont you dont get federal gdants and you risk jail time. If people like you support curruption just say so and move on.

fallout87:

[s]
Trash. This was true long time ago.

This is not the current state of the country.[/s]

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by bender79: 3:29am On Sep 21, 2018
abujamal:
Secondary school leaver can be a senators which does require nysc cert, it is only if you want to get employed either from public or private, then you need nysc. That news paper is just wasting its time
So minister of communication is social and not public office?SMH

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Sagsabag(m): 5:35am On Sep 21, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor / This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi / Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.