Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (64321 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by deolu2000(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Even PMB their Shepherd does not have WAEC certificate, so why should I be surprised that his cronies skipped NYSC. Birds of the same feathers flock together. Awon Jaguda

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
He Will Pull A Kemi Adeosun Stunt Too & Buhari Will Hear Nor See Nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by freeze001(f): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
Flattino:

Igbos bastard terrible terrorists have something to masturbate on tonight

Why does the truth hurt zombies n buhari terrorists so much?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Blue3k(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Every male 18-25 in United states is compelled to register for selective service. The selective service is list of people who can be drafted if called upon.

BabaO2:
stop saying trash, is every graduate compelled or drafted into the military service?
Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by ajebuter(f): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
So. baba onirungbon Yeuke didn't serve?

Chai.
Wetin concern me sef .

grin

I

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Flattino(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
freeze001:

Why does the truth hurt zombies n buhari terrorists so much?
Igbos are bastards and terrorists. That’s the fact and truth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Mankosi: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sb that studied law is the minister of communication. Wetin he want do there?

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Flattino(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
frankwyte:
Your language tells who you are and you are not in any different from PMB without certificate and poor composure in public.. Pathetic!
Igbos are bastards terrorists. cheesy
Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by middlebelter(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
BabaO2:
What is really the big deal about nysc, why being unnecessarily petty. It is a cheating and reckless victimisation on nothing serious. If I had my way or something more rewarding for that nysc year, I wouldn't have served. So in PDP's mind now, Davido is serving? Did iweala, Saraki and children of the rich do nysc in this nation?

I must confess that I am on of Kemi Adeosun's fans and I wish she was not a victim of this issue, but it happened and it's the law, there is no two way about it. Why we can assume from her resignation letter that Kemi fell victim of fraudulent associates trusted to help her comply with the law, what can anyone say in defence of this proud lawyer who is too arrogant to serve his country as prescribed by the law. The best thing PMB can do to help him is to ask him to resign quietly and go back to his village like they did for Babachir Lawal and Kemi. Is it not the same man that was accused of taking bribe sometimes ago?

The time is up Alhaji Shittu, no more opportunities to deceive Nigerians, bit even in Oyo State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by giles14(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Calers: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
What of bukola saraki
Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by OfficialAPCNig: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
The masters are strategically easing out the slaves.
Sophisticated idiats.

4 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Digitalwitch: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
BabaO2:
What is really the big deal about nysc, why being unnecessarily petty. It is a cheating and reckless victimisation on nothing serious. If I had my way or something more rewarding for that nysc year, I wouldn't have served. So in PDP's mind now, Davido is serving? Did iweala, Saraki and children of the rich do nysc in this nation?
Iweala, Saraki and other rich men are not foolish
Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by SirLakes: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
Dusts my NYSC serviticate!

Not too young to run

I am more than qualify than those lifeless people running down the country

Chai! Bet nomination form too cost ooo ehn undecided

Lemme keep my serviticate grin cheesy wink

4 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by omokab: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
Useless set of people call pdp. They are happy that a law graduate of university of ife with a lot of experience in in different field should be sent away and jail while ademola Adeleke with f9 in English language and other result pending should rule osun stat.i don't know why they can't scrap that nonsense call nysc. The money feferal government is wasting on it every year can help nigeria grow if invested in a better investment.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by IamEmem(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
AFONJA vagabons are very terrible people, criminals evading national services... tomorrow now davido will claim he served...#iberiberism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Omoekun931(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
BabaO2:
this guy no serve

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Government of certificates forgers.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Afonja007: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
BabaO2:
when buhari supporters massacred 11 innocent youth copers in the north you did not ask this stupid question ; angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by freeze001(f): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
BabaO2:

If you or anyone don't want to serve that's your cup of tea. It becomes a major issue when u seek government employment or appointment. Stay away from those to avoid issues. That is the law.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by CocoaOla: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Who Nysc Help confused country
Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
this Osama-wannabe /bubu asslicker?......

I'm not surprised cos even his dumb boss is still looking for his school cert!. #PATHETIC FILTH.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by freeze001(f): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Flattino:
Igbos are bastards and terrorists. That’s the fact and truth cheesy

If the IPOB means Ignorant Pathetic Odious Buharists then yes, they are bastards and terrorists that is why they support illegality and nepotism all the time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by enemyofprogress: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
Buhari is a national disgrace

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by Awoleesu(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Demons everywhere!

Premium Times WATCH IT!
Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by cigaricon(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Chri08102702694:
This administration just dey scatter anyhow. It's a sign that Bubu is going back to Daura for retirement. cheesy
A gathering without good intension will surely scatter

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by BabaO2: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
middlebelter:

I must confess that I am on of Kemi Adeosun's fans and I wish she was not a victim of this issue, but it happened and it's the law, there is no two way about it. Why we can assume from her resignation letter that Kemi fell victim of fraudulent associates trusted to help her comply with the law, what can anyone say in defence of this proud lawyer who is too arrogant to serve his country as prescribed by the law. The best thing PMB can do to help him is to ask him to resign quietly and go back to his village like they did for Babachir Lawal and Kemi. Is it not the same man that was accused of taking bribe sometimes ago?

The time is up Alhaji Shittu, no more opportunities to deceive Nigerians, bit even in Oyo State.
Brotherly, this is our country, we should stop driving policies that cannot work, if to do thorough investigation at least 35% of graduates in government either in ministry or politicians don't have genuine nysc or exemption certificate, if they are discovered, should we ask them all to resign? Of course Nigeria will go into human resources emergency which will lead to collapse of the economy. The point then is why doing selective investigation when we can't sincerely deal it? For example now Davido has gone to camp to collect camp allowance and monthly stipend, but he's not in camp or doing nysc, at the end of nysc year he will proudly collect nysc certificate because his brother is in Nigeria politics.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by CocoaOla: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Confused people exempting powerful people dangote saraki all the northern governor mediocrity and eyes service we have more pressing issues than all these nonsense
Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by jjmk(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
BabaO2:
Unnecessarily petty u say? May God punish you for this nonsense. U are part of the problem of this country. To think that the man in question is even a lawyer...u are mad u hear.
What have they used on you? This your sentiment is beyond me?
Adeosun is a self confessed criminal yet she is not on trial, this man by his own admission has confirmed that he broke the law and u come up here to talk nonsense?
When are we ever going to learn?
Haaaaaa!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term by masseratti: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
Never liked the shittu man he should resign immediately and the DSS are very incompetent, that agency need to be overhauled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? / Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister / I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.