Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (234362 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Bibidear(f): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2018
kayzat:

You voted adeleke. I am 100% sure
lol,u went thru my post.well,i didnt vote for him

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Bibidear(f): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2018
kayzat:

You voted adeleke. I am 100% sure
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Butterflyleo: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2018
Sent in from a member of my monitoring team in Iragbiji

A visually impaired man was just assisted by Inec staff to vote for the candidate of his choice.

You can guess who he voted for.

This is from Polling unit 002 , Popo iragbiji

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Butterflyleo: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Where was APC mentioned ?
Olodo.
I just voted for Oyetola of APC. Our incoming governor.
I’m on my way back home now .✌️

You are blessed

6 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Bibidear(f): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2018
cbrass:

AD
no
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Bibidear(f): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2018
cbrass:

AD
no
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Butterflyleo: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Bibidear:

no

I know you are an APC babe so drop me your home address for a gift from me personally

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by wizhack(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Sent in from my team mate in Iragbiji

A visually impaired man was just assisted by Inec staff to vote for the candidate of his choice.

You can guess who he voted for.

This is from Polling unit 002 , Popo iragbiji

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by stevohdee(m): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2018
stevohdee:
BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!! from my poling unit agbedore LG ward 10 unit 6 st. George middle sch ofatedo. we discover dt d card reader is seeing d identity of another person from d voter card placed on it. dis has denied some people from voting. dis is aserious issue because more people are been affected
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by yns4real: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2018
@PremiumTimesng
At 10:15am, Gboyega Oyetola of APC successfully accredited and cast his vote at PU 2, Ward 1, Boripe LG #OsunDecides2018 #SnapAndSend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Butterflyleo: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2018
Just received info that the man of the moment Alhaji Isiaka Oyetola of APC has just cast his vote at LA school Popo PU002 ward 1 in the presence of a huge turnout of voters

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Bibidear(f): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I know you are an APC babe so drop me your home address for a gift from me personally
see ur mouth
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Karrisleo(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2018
transitmint:
No Chance of loosen 100%
Interested subscribers only call or whats-app
View won Ticket for details
punish you there, Aeon scammer
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Butterflyleo: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Bibidear:

see ur mouth

Ileri Oluwa all the way my dear. smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by ekhai(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2018
IS FFK ABSTAINING FROM VOTING IN THIS ELECTION ?

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by quantity19: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2018
I just finished voting for the candidate of my choice.

My constitutional right

APC all d way.....

u are free to hug transformer, if u are nt api with that.[img]I just finished voting for the candidate of my choice.

My constitutional right

APC all d way.....

My constitutional right

APC all d way.....

u are free to hug transformer, if u are nt api with that.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by cbrass(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2018
Bibidear:

no

Who did you vote for?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by chukel(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:

lol. U want to go and impregnate her. Babe no fall for this. APC all the way

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by docadams: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Most of those I have personally spoken to as well as reports from my team.members scattered around osun indicate that APC would be getting more votes.

The time for fanfare is over and its now time to get down to serious business.

Votes so far are going the way of Oyetola

Following you bumper to bumper. Safe reportage

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Bibidear(f): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ileri Oluwa all the way my dear. smiley
if u say so

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by cbrass(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:

That is what you people are known for
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Butterflyleo: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2018
Just in!

Police have just arrested a PDP party agent caught buying votes at Osogbo ward 11 unit 14

9 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Bibidear:

Ila Orangun is APC . Lol

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Bibidear(f): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2018
cbrass:

Who did you vote for?
voted for a credible candidate
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2018
cbrass:

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by quickberry(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2018
Oyetola all the way

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Butterflyleo: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2018
chukel:
lol. U want to go and impregnate her. Babe no fall for this. APC all the way

Lol not at all. A real gift of appreciation for voting right that's all oo

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Bibidear(f): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Ila Orangun is APC . Lol
i hear u

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by manikspears: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
For me Aregbesola on performance rating scores below 40%. He built great schools but the products of those schools are pure zero. Teachers to teach her pupils ain't motivated so it is all about buildings. Instead of equipping the libraries, he opted for the scam of Opon imo. He constructed so many roads but most not all are substandard. Osogbo to steel rolling ikirun road from ayetoro goes around 25 to 35km but the road is almost gone thanks to the little rain. Akande that preceded him within the party had the same attitude sacked most teachers and used their salaries to build that great government office abeere. Oyinlola paid salaries, renovated schools, equipped libraries, built new classrooms in almost all the schools within the state, built uniosun with several faculties in major towns with little fund and did some road construction. He never took loans more than the capacity of the state. But they all wanted him out and the rest is history.

Oyetola shares the same ideology with aregbesola and he won't in any way perform better. The IGR of osun needs to be worked on seriously. For me, Omisore would have been better but people see him as the atiku of osun a betrayal. And tied with the death of Bola ige has affected his political career. Aregbesola needs to be tried before a competent court on how he squandered the state funds and took the state into that huge loan debt. Oyetola won't do that. The so called international airport was another scam and lost money. For me aregbesola must be tried seriously in court.

For me, the only mistake I will never forgive oyinlola for was what happened during the privatisation of the Federal govt companies within the State. How and why oyinlola didn't buy steel rolling and mailing tools for the state still remains a shock to me. If osun had those two coys under her, it will create huge fund for the state but while he was bouncing upadan Harry Akande and dancing came in. Our leaders generally don't think about us God knows.

They wanted oyinlola out because they are very stupid.Osun was growing exponentially under oyinlola,but they were so stupid to realise that slow and steady easy does it to make it last. Aregbe promised to make osun look like Lagos, they've forgotten that osun doesn't have that flow.i just pray they won't be stupid this time
It doesn't have to be pdp or apc,it is not the party but what the person has something good installed for you and it must be realistic not a fantasy.wise up Nigeria, wake up Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Butterflyleo: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2018
cbrass:

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by cbrass(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2018
Bibidear:

voted for a credible candidate
Dear, say it nw.. Haba cheesy
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Mayowa1056(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2018
Bibidear:
no
... SDP...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.