Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (234348 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by cbrass(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What is this one saying?

What are saying also
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Bibidear(f): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Ila Orangun is APC . Lol
if u say so

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2018
Bibidear:

if u say so

Isn’t it obvious? You are too politically savvy to vote for a F9 dunce. Too smooth for an Omisebi thug. Too practical to waste your vote on a fringe candidate. Clearly a Change agent

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2018
Bibidear:

if u say so
IKR
kiss kiss
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Bibidear(f): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2018
cbrass:
Dear, say it nw.. Haba cheesy
lol,i dont want issues
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Bibidear(f): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2018
Mayowa1056:
... SDP...
did u vote for sdp
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by manikspears: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Where was APC mentioned ?
Olodo.
I just voted for Oyetola of APC. Our incoming governor.
I’m on my way back home now .✌️

You are one of the big problems osun state is suffering from.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Bibidear(f): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2018
Mosesm:

Isn’t it obvious? You are too politically savvy to vote for a F9 dunce. Too smooth for an Omisebi thug. Too practical to waste your vote on a fringe candidate. Clearly a Change agent
alright

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2018
cbrass:

What are saying also
ogbeni Oloripelebe
Shut up
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by cbrass(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2018
Bibidear:

lol,i dont want issues

Can u tell me privately then? wink
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2018
manikspears:

You are one of the big problems osun state is suffering from.
Please kindly cry me a river .
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by rock003: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
why are you crying?

Crying? I'm just exposing the lies of your demonic, blood sucking organisation called Islam. That's all.

I mean your demonic organisation that promises some fools 72 virgins in heaven. grin. Even those promising the heavenly virgins aren't willing to die.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Elicia1(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2018
Please give us update on how candidate are casting their votes.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Butterflyleo: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2018
Manual voting ongoing at Osogbo LG ward 7 unit 6, polling unit 1 due to a failed card reader.

The SPO was called and she instructed the inec adhoc staff to proceed with manual voting and all party agents agreed to this.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by cbrass(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
ogbeni Oloripelebe
Shut up

Ko faja nw grin grin grin
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by seunmsg(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Just in!

Police have just arrested a PDP party agent caught buying votes at Osogbo ward 11 unit 14

I heard PDP is paying N20k, how true?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by mknigeriagreat: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2018
manikspears:

They wanted oyinlola out because they are very stupid.Osun was growing exponentially under oyinlola,but they were so stupid to realise that slow and steady easy does it to make it last. Aregbe promised to make osun look like Lagos, they've forgotten that osun doesn't have that flow.i just pray they won't be stupid this time
It doesn't have to be pdp or apc,it is not the party but what the person has something good installed for you and it must be realistic not a fantasy.wise up Nigeria, wake up Nigerians.

May your days be long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Iceberg41: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2018
What you guys doesn't know about this election is that
If oyetola wins the state will be govern by tinubu the egocentric man and if Adeleke the state will be govern by this brother Deji Adeleke
Vote wisely my people don't sell your votes
Deji is an economist and also a business mogul, tycoon who doesn't need your money but tinubu make himself like the lord of southwest
Is either you choose an economist that can help the state in building company into the town or you vote a man who carry your mosh to lag
Do not quote if you are a Pentecostal rascal who all you know is to sell your vote and votes like a slowpoke who doesn't reason you are cursed by me

Lastly my people educate your parent to vote wisely so that you landlord won't send you packing or so that you won't suffer for another four years cry

6 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Bibidear(f): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2018
cbrass:

Can u tell me privately then? wink
na wa ooo.are u a party agent.or are u from osun state

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Antipob777(f): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2018
Reporting life from osogbo. Voting going on smoothly without vote buying.

The candidate of the APC getting majority of vote cast at the moment followed by SDP.

At the moment PDP is performing woefully here.

Information reaching us states that FFK deliberately absented himself from voting today as he stressed that Adeleke is not his choice for the election hence the reason he has never altered a word since the commencement of campaign.

As it stands I see APC winning the election and SDP would come second.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2018
Bibidear:

lol,i dont want issues
Exactly!
That was how my friend that has no pvc was asking who I wanted to vote for too.
I just playfully evaded his question.
Dude is always castigating Aregbe , where as Aregbesola is my own hero .
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Butterflyleo: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2018
seunmsg:

From 10k to 20k they are that desperate. I didn't want to elaborate on it because osun people are wiser

6 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by KBDOT(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2018
rock003:

Crying? I'm just exposing the lies of your demonic, blood sucking organisation called Islam. That's all.

I mean your demonic organisation that promises some fools 72 virgins in heaven. grin. Even those promising the heavenly virgins aren't willing to die.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Iwantaccolades: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Ipetu-ile in obokun LGA.

No vote buying, peaceful so far. Fairest election I've seen in years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2018
Iceberg41:
What you guys doesn't know about this election is that
If oyetola wins the state will be govern by tinubu the egocentric man and if Adeleke the state will be govern by this brother Deji Adeleke
Vote wisely my people don't sell your votes
Deji is an economist and also a business mogul, tycoon who doesn't need your money but tinubu make himself like the lord of southwest
Is either you choose an economist that can help the state in building company into the town or you vote a man who carry your mosh to lag
Do not quote if you are a Pentecostal rascal who all you know is to sell your vote and votes like a slowpoke who doesn't reason you are cursed by me

Lastly my people educate your parent to vote wisely so that you landlord won't send you packing or so that you won't suffer for another four years cry
IPOB analysis

8 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Bibidear(f): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Exactly! That was how my friend that has no pvc was asking who I wanted to vote for too. I just playfully evaded his question. Dude is always castigating Aregbe , where as Aregbesola is my own hero . cheesy cheesy
ok,thats cool

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by emmanuelrabb(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2018
Me on bike after voting

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2018
I just voted for of course APC

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2018
Bibidear:

ok,thats cool

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Iwantaccolades: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2018
Antipob777:
Reporting life from osogbo. Voting going on smoothly without vote buying.

The candidate of the APC getting majority of vote cast at the moment followed by SDP.

At the moment PDP is performing woefully here.

Information reaching us states that FFK deliberately absented himself from voting today as he stressed that Adeleke is not his choice for the election hence the reason he has never altered a word since the commencement of campaign.

As it stands I see APC winning the election and SDP would come second.

It's just 11 o'clock, there's no way that you'll know who's leading or are you rigging the votes?
I'm an official (nysc) so I know what I'm saying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Iceberg41: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2018
seunmsg:

How much have you collected from pdp undecided if you don't collect any amount or see someone who collected it don't ask us any questions on here cuz we know who you are
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2018
emmanuelrabb:
Me on bike after voting

A w on eyan Oyetola up APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.