Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (234307 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by cbrass(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bibidear:

na wa ooo.are u a party agent.or are u from osun state
I'm from Osun
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by saydfact(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
HAFF PDP WIN ALREADY? grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by ijeshaboy: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
My unit in ilesha going well, oyetola all the way.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
BRASH:
Sir we can help u fight to actualize biafra and u help us fight 4 niger delta. Make everybody dey on hm own.answer ur papa name.

Correct man . those ipob pigs wan steal una oil.

You know say n.a. only 419 and drugs them sabi

7 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
silent10:

i will advise you stop replying the guy you just quoted. you are way better than him morally & conscience wise. go through his posts and see for yourself. forget wether you are of the same language, state & share the same political views.
Oh... Don't worry too much.

I don't take things that transpire on this forum personal.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by zlantanfan: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
saydfact:

1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
saydfact:

On nairaland sir they won 100-0

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by OhiOfIhima: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

The other time I asked if I could pm you and you said No .
Here you are responding to someone else’s mail. angry

Why are u pain bro.. Dat is my babe.. Leave her alone oo.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
BRASH:
Sir we can help u fight to actualize biafra and u help us fight 4 niger delta. Make everybody dey on hm own.answer ur papa name.
which one is Niger delta again here.biafra originated from there sef. Besides biafra is not made up of one language or people.ijaw is there, with your state, ẹfik,igbo others can't remember.besides state your reason why you said such first. Besides anyother biafra state needs the Igboz to come out of this zoo. They have marginalized our states. But ibibio people is even the worse. Howany of the ibibio are in power. Should I say biafra?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
Who knows Ademola Adeleke before the death of his brother? A nobody from nowhere with no political history or buoyant humanitarian services wants to become governor of a state. Funny. You just wasted your money.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
silent10:

i will advise you stop replying the guy you just quoted. you are way better than him morally & conscience wise. go through his posts and see for yourself. forget wether you are of the same language, state & share the same political views.

Ipob pigggg you hate afonjas but you want to cunningly be with our women.

Zainab is a smart afonja woman you won't even smell the hair on her skin talk more of her pant

6 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by CEOwatazs: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
fayose just cast his vote in my polling unit

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by AllahSWT: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:

i want to splash my sperm on your face kiss
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:

Zee baby where you dey ? I am so happy today
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
AllahSWT:
You might wanna shove it up your shit-hole instead.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
AllahSrWT:

Awu subu illalayi

Splash that hiv semen on your mother's face

7 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by subcbouy: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
Brooklynsouth:
can Yoruba's for once in their lives achieve a meaningful thing by voting PDP hell no APC and tinubu hold their mumu button
Haha Has PDP paid you ni?

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jchi9876:

Zee baby where you dey ? I am so happy today
Sokoto.

Wetin dey make u happy?

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by silent10(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:

there's nothing personal here to start with.(so i don't know where you derive that from) I am talking about morals. the guy lack good manners, he talks like a bigot. is that the kind of person you want to associate with even on an anonymous forum?

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Bash92(m): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ballot box snatched in ifon-Osun ward 8 Kajola unit 1
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
Sokoto.

Wetin dey make u happy?

Osun is moving forward today with Oyetola in the driver's seat and am chatting with a pretty omoluwabi from ile yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
silent10:

there's nothing personal here to start with.(so i don't know where you derive that from) I am talking about morals. the guy lack good manners, he talks like a bigot. is that the kind of person you want to associate with even on an anonymous forum?

Don't be jealous.

Pdpeeeee pig

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
silent10:

Actually, the people i'm friends with in real life seem to fall in that category.

It doesn't really matter to me one way or the other.
I seem to have a penchant for hot-heads and people with a little touch of craziness.
No that i don't have sane people as friends too, but they're mostly judgemental. wink

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by mannyiyke: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Crying? I drove almost 620km down to inisa with my family to vote another candidate outside Oyetola. You think this is about party? Next year we are voting Buhari as an individual that has performed under apc. If your own parents are pensioners or civil servants within the state collecting half salaries will you vote in Oyetola that aregbesola marketed to you?
What did Buhari even achieve that you'll be voting for him next year? In that case, it's better you vote for Oyetola now, 'cos in my case, both Aregbesola and Buhari are not achievers. Search ur conscience very well.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jchi9876:

Osun is moving forward today with Oyetola in the driver's seat and am chatting with a pretty omoluwabi from ile yoruba
Heh.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Mankosi: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Where was APC mentioned ?
Olodo.
I just voted for Oyetola of APC. Our incoming governor.
I’m on my way back home now .✌️
I know u are one the paid Apc e warriors. I am not surprised bro.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
Heh.

You bbe corper?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jchi9876:

You bbe corper?
An undergrad.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Sunnysteve009(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Another PDP party agent arrested for vote buying at Adelekes Local government

are u the only one catching PDP agent, you must be an APC agent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by silent10(m): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jchi9876:

Zainab is a smart afonja woman you won't even smell the hair on her skin talk more of her pant
first i am not an ipob, secondly just like we have bigot in every tribe & religion, you are also one(so what different are you trying to make). and lastly as i know, i am better than you morally, wisely and intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Alimiyemi(m): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
ABEG MAKE PESIN CALL ME WHEN INEC DECLARE "APC's OYETOLA" tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by cbrass(m): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jchi9876:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.