Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (234505 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Antipob777(f): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
The election today is between APC and SDP.

The PDP candidate stands no chance at all. Most of the PDP agents who attempted to buy votes have been arrested.

I wonder how the useless Igbos think Adeleke who has no political structure could win today's election.

Adeleke won as a senator on sympathy vote.

Davido and Igbos should get ready to cry me a river today.

Elections are not won online. Anybody supported by the idiotic pigs of Biafra is a sore loser.

Igbos only win elections online.

Congratulations to the APC candidate in advance.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
Actually, the people i'm friends with in real life seem to fall in that category.

It doesn't really matter to me one way or the other.
I seem to have a penchant for hot-heads and people with a little touch of craziness.
No that i don't have sane people as friends too, but they're mostly judgemental. wink

Don't mind the holier than thou small prick yeeboh boy.

He thinks Yoruba girls come cheap .

He is a certified anu mpam

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by cbrass(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
silent10:

first i am not an ipob, secondly just like we have bigot in every tribe & religion, you are also one(so what different are you trying to make). and lastly as i know, i am better than you morally, wisely and intelligence.

Don't mind the guy, he is the overzealous type wink
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by AllahSWT: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
You might wanna shove it up your shit-hole instead.
Nope that your beautiful face needs it
i want to press your breast please kiss kiss kiss
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
silent10:

first i am not an ipob, secondly just like we have bigot in every tribe & religion, you are also one(so what different are you trying to make). and lastly as i know, i am better than you morally, wisely and intelligence.

Lol better than me morally, wisely and intelligence hmmmm

Which yardstick did your 419 mind use??

Yes I am a bigot. I hate yeebohs and love my fellow afonja more than a drug head igbo person

Leave our women alone and go suck nnamdi kanu's prick wherever he is

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
AllahSWT:
Nope that your beautiful face needs it
i want to press your breast please kiss kiss kiss

May Allah SWT run you mad and make you a pauper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
Mankosi:
I know u are one the paid Apc e warriors. I am not surprised bro.
What is APC e warrior ?
What does it mean ?
I don’t even know where the APC secretariat in my area is . And I’m not a registered member of any party .
So, what’s your point My flattino brother from Nnewi

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by AllahSWT: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jchi9876:

May Allah SWT run you mad and make you a pauper
sorry i don't reply puccy ass niggas cool

zinnyzee please my penis is standing kiss
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by hakimi1974(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jchi9876:

What is the difference between an ipob tout and a short calabar man
chai!!! see stroking.guy, why nah?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by wristbangle: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jchi9876:

Ipob pigggg you hate afonjas but you want to cunningly be with our women.

Zainab is a smart afonja woman you won't even smell the hair on her skin talk more of her pant

This guy uncouth mouth no be here grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by silent10(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
Actually, the people i'm friends with in real life seem to fall in that category .

It doesn't really matter to me one way or the other.
I seem to have a penchant for hot-heads and people with a little touch of craziness.
No that i don't have sane people as friends too, but they're mostly judgemental. wink
at the bolded, I am speechless that someone will admit that their friends fall in a category of bigots and people that lack good manners.
i guess i score you more than you deserved. my bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
An undergrad.

When are you coming home ololufe?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by bbxxxxxx: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ekiti part 2. When will Vote buying end. Oshiomole started this nonsense in Benin. We moved past ballot box snatching thanks to Jega, now this.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by MOSDAM(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Antipob777:
The election today is between APC and SDP.

The PDP candidate stands no chance at all. Most of the PDP agents who attempted to buy votes have been arrested.

I wonder how the useless Igbos think Adeleke who has no political structure could win today's election.

Adeleke won as a senator on sympathy vote.

Davido and Igbos should get ready to cry me a river today.

Elections are not won online. Anybody supported by the idiotic pigs of Biafra is a sore loser.

Igbos only win elections online.

Congratulations to the APC candidate in advance.
You aren't from osun and u dnt even know wot voting/election is, how would someone come to conclusion dat a party is winning with just an early fake news people pass on in d media? chill nd wait till d cock crows.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by BRASH: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jchi9876:

Correct man . those ipob pigs wan steal una oil.

You know say n.a. only 419 and drugs them sabi
not all. We have bad people everywhere sha.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
AllahSWT:

You sure that little prick is "standing"?

O boy go piss you have never used that small thing to chook woman e no dey work.

Wake up day done break tey tey
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Butterflyleo: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
Update;

I reported earlier about the arrest of two PDP party agents who were caught buying votes and a sum of over 600,000 was found on them.

Attached are their pictures

Sunnysteve009

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by bellazz(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
AllahSWT:

All I the name for being quote.... you let individuation to get you towards a stupid person... shaiton /iblees has seal your heart...anuway. there is still room for forgiveness
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by BRASH: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
CHESTER48:
which one is Niger delta again here.biafra originated from there sef. Besides biafra is not made up of one language or people.ijaw is there, with your state, ẹfik,igbo others can't remember.besides state your reason why you said such first. Besides anyother biafra state needs the Igboz to come out of this zoo. They have marginalized our states. But ibibio people is even the worse. Howany of the ibibio are in power. Should I say biafra?
talking about marginalization, it is d fault of our leaders in d south
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by AllahSWT: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
[s]
Jchi9876:

You sure that little prick is "standing"?

O boy go piss you have never used that small thing to chook woman e no dey work.

Wake up day done break tey tey
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by silent10(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jchi9876:

Lol better than me morally, wisely and intelligence hmmmm

Which yardstick did your 419 mind use??

Yes I am a bigot. I hate yeebohs and love my fellow afonja more than a drug head igbo person

Leave our women alone and go suck nnamdi kanu's prick wherever he is
the answer to the bolded question lies in your own post.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
silent10:

at the bolded, I am speechless that someone will admit that their friends fall in a category of bigots and people that lack good manners.
i guess i score you more than you deserved. my bad.
@bolded... That's why it's advisable not too be too expectant of anyone, so you wouldn't get disappointed in the long run.

Everyone's got different opinions and thoughts concerning what you term manners.
So you nurse your school of thought and i will mine grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Butterflyleo: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Sunnysteve009:

are u the only one catching PDP agent, you must be an APC agent

I am an independent monitor despite being an APC supporter.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by yns4real: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Governor
@raufaregbesola
with wife voted in Unit 1, Ward 8, Ilesa Osun State.

Told observers and news men election peaceful, fair and calm so far

#OsunDecides #OsunDecides2018 #IleriYouthsCouncil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by quickberry(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Update;

I reported area about the arrest of two PDP party agents who were caught buying votes and a sum of over 600,000 was found on them.

Attached are their pictures along with a sample of Adeleke Rice they were also planning on sharing to buy votes

Sunnysteve009

Kudos to you sir

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
AllahSWT:
[s][/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

Your mama use your penis do blood money
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by engineerboat(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:
SDP seems to be currently taking the thunder away from PDP as its close between APC and SDP.

My analysis is based on reports reaching me so far. We have been hearing more of APC and SDP than PDP and also PDP has been the party so far engaged in vote buying activities with one if their party agents already arrested

Party agent with no name.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
@bolded... That's why it's advisable not too be too expectant of anyone, so you wouldn't get disappointed in the long run.

Everyone's got different opinions and thoughts concerning what you term manners.
So you nurse your school of thought and i will mine grin

Don't mind the self righteous pastor let him continue masturbating over your beauty
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Butterflyleo: 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
engineerboat:

Party agent with no name.

I have told you to stop monitoring me and face your own lane.

Your party is being busted for vote buying left right and center .

Names will be released when all findings are concluded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.