Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,312 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (234680 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by BabaRamota1980: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
adejosh3:
It really pains me when l see some of Osun citizen still supporting Aregbesola, the fact is that his administration has really dealt with civil servants and citizens of Osun, l accept that he did some projects but what's the benefit of constructing those projects when people yu make them for can survive, eat. many pensioners died because, he couldn't pay, many dropped out of school just because their parents are civil servants, many sold their house and properties just to survive and train their children, l am from Osun, if yu really feel this people pains yu won't want to vote for Oyetola, l dnt have any problem with Oyetola, but Aregbesola has really spoit everything. l wish Osun citizens can vote for the best and let's God's wish be done..

The one lesson you people in Osun have not learnt is you chopped off a good foot when you separated from Oyo State to become Osun State. Osun does not have the requisite capital in mined resource, facilities, industries and production to sustain the population and cost of government. Your distance from the ground zero of commerce and industry, Lagos/Ogun, is not far at all, such that one could live in say Ede and commute daily to work in Lagos, but the facility to make that possible is missing. In fact you could leave Ede at 5am and be in Ketu by 7:30am if not earlier....but we must first have a structure in place that will make that happen. The resulting value chain to the Osun economy is enormous.

So without a diverse outlet for earning appreciable income the state has become the largest employer of manpower. Osun has far more civil servants than it needs for administrative duties. The cost of running this top-heavy wages, salaries and pensions is what is killing the state.

Osun became a state before it was ready to run a state. The problem can be corrected. This is not the thread to discuss rectifications but let me say this....I wish you all luck in todays outcome. The last person you want as governor is a dancer with a singer nephew and his crew having access to your State House.

You need thinkers and executioners, not entertainers to correct and steer the ship right. You could easily become the Abia State or another Ogun State of Yorubaland...., Osun, which way, the static, or the dynamic!

We will find out in few hours!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
Toluensdollars:

Do i look like an Igbo guy or does my name sounds like one? Am an indigene of Osun state, Ilesa precisely. My polling units is @ Ilesha east around Westley teaching hospital.
I voted in Imo , Ilesa and I can ascertain that your news are fabricated .
Why are you spreading fake news?
Are you a pdp agent? cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Buhari arrives osun on Nigerian air.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by elgramz: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
madridguy:
Keep your lies to your fellow wailers. Rice was shared during campaign and the unprofessional editing alert you're displaying is not substantial enough. Go and sleep sir tongue

Did I tell you the rice is being shared today? I gave you a link of vote buying by APC happening in oyetola's ward today. And if you're not a bloody hypocrite you will read it and report the truth. Here's the links again for you both on nairaland and Sahara reporters

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/22/breaking-apc-caught-sharing-n2000-voters-oyetolas-ward

https://www.nairaland.com/4748003/apc-caught-sharing-n2k-osun#71423789

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
success1smyn:

use your brain for once guy
or can't you think ni
Wow. See who we have here.
Another election observer in Onitsa.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by kay5you: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Another ipob fabricated news cheesy
Try again later
wow! Guy what’s your problem. Omo Osun ni mi FYI
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
The thing is Osun people are easily deceived and sometimes foolish at decision making. Imagine Aregbesola deceived the uneducated that Jonathan was responsible for non-payment of salaries and they believed him. He stopped saying that nonsense when Jonathan left and yet still unable to pay. Remember Jonathan failed woefully in the election because of how Aregbe brainwashed them. The last election he won was due to the fact that he paid like four months of the salary he owed them. But let's see today's outcome. Should APC takes the day, Osun people need to be flogged.
Olohunjedalo:

No, you should ask how many people in Osun are Government workers or Civil Servant .
These people constitute less that 20% of the electoral population in Osun State and many of them sit at home on election days .
There’s a couple in my street , I mean a particular husband and wife. They’re both Aregbe school teachers .
They’ve been sitting in their house all day today. Probably making love cheesy .
I went to vote for Oyetola and came back ,I didn’t even see any traces of them outside .
These same workers threatened that they won’t vote for Aregbe in 2014 and Aregbe still won .
You don’t have a point .

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
elgramz:

Did I tell you the rice is being shared today? I gave you a link of vote buying by APC happening in oyetola's ward today. And if you're not a bloody hypocrite you will read it and report the truth. Here's the links again for you both on nairaland and Sahara reporters

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/22/breaking-apc-caught-sharing-n2000-voters-oyetolas-ward

https://www.nairaland.com/4748003/apc-caught-sharing-n2k-osun#71423789
Another ipob fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by yomi96(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
kay5you:
ignor that miscreant,he is a paid apc zombie, with numerous acct

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by phemoluv02(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Well said!!
BabaRamota1980:

The one lesson you people in Osun have not learnt is you chopped off a good foot when you separated from Oyo State to become Osun State. Osun does not have the requisite capital in mined resource, facilities, industries and production to sustain the population and cost of government. Your distance from the ground zero of commerce and industry, Lagos/Ogun, is not far at all, such that one could live in say Ede and commute daily to work in Lagos, but the facility to make that possible is missing. In fact you could leave Ede at 5am and be in Ketu by 7:30am if not earlier....but we must first have a structure in place that will make that happen. The resulting value chain to the Osun economy is enormous.

So without a diverse outlet for earning appreciable income the state has become the largest employer of manpower. Osun has far more civil servants than it needs for administrative duties. The cost of running this top-heavy wages, salaries and pensions is what is killing the state.

Osun became a state before it was ready to run a state. The problem can be corrected. This is not the thread to discuss rectifications but let me say this....I wish you all luck in todays outcome. The last person you want as governor is a dancer with a singer nephew and his crew having access to your State House.

You need thinkers and executioners, not entertainers to correct and steer the ship right. You could easily become the Abia State or another Ogun State of Yorubaland...., Osun, which way, the static, or the dynamic!

We will find out in few hours!
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
The thing is Osun people are easily deceived and sometimes foolish at decision making. Imagine Aregbesola deceived the uneducated that Jonathan was responsible for non-payment of salaries and they believed him. He stopped saying that nonsense when Jonathan left and yet still unable to pay. Remember Jonathan failed woefully in the election because of how Aregbe brainwashed them. The last election he won was due to the fact that he paid like four months of the salary he owed them. But let's see today's outcome. Should APC takes the day, Osun people need to be flogged.
Ipob analysis cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Toluensdollars(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

I voted in Imo , Ilesa and I can ascertain that your news are fabricated .
Why are you spreading fake news?
Are you a pdp agent? cheesy
Nah am not, i voted for the APC candidate Oyetola. I and my households can and will never vote for PDP. buh what am telling u is d fact. No lies

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Emperorempower(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
If you can spot your moniker in the pix below, then you are a witch, I don find mine tire ohh,

if you want to make at least 1k daily, check my siggy, I will guide you for free

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by MOSDAM(m): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
As at 1:39pm, Ife east L.G.A, ward02, pu:001, there was peaceful voting atmosphere and d last person on d queue has casted his vote
As at 1:42pm, Ilesha east L.G.A, at ward02, pu:9a&9b, last voter on d queue has voted. Electorates are standing by waiting for sorting and counting of votes, #osunSR2018 #osunDecides2018 @inecnigeria

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Emtol01: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
Don't blame those who are supporting Aregbe. It is obvious there are very few educated people in those people's families. Since they are not educated enough to work under government to earn salary, so they don't know what is it like to owe eight months. Even sensible market women are against him.
Does working under government establishment means you're educated? Those people that does not work under government chooses to because they're more enlightened and better informed, so they know the difference btw independent and dependent and what is good for them.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Antipob777(f): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP
Leading massively
God bless saraki
God bless atiku
God bless Wike

Osun now a PDP state.

Shame on APC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by elgramz: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Another ipob fake news
I posted that for normal human beings to read not for zombies

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by kay5you: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Let the vote count begin. All what we want is people’s choice

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
yomi96:
ignor that miscreant,he is a paid apc zombie, with numerous acct
Cry me a river cheesy
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Emperorempower(m): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
More

if you want to make at least 1k daily, check my siggy, I will guide you for free

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Antipob777:
PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP
Leading massively
God bless saraki
God bless atiku
God bless Wike

Osun now a PDP state.

Shame on APC
ipob analysts full this thread o cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Iceberg41: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Antipob777:
PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP
Leading massively
God bless saraki
God bless atiku
God bless Wike

Osun now a PDP state.

Shame on APC

Abeg give us update confirm update sis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Toluensdollars:

Nah am not, i voted for the APC candidate Oyetola. I and my households can and will never vote for PDP. buh what am telling u is d fact. No lies
Ok , if it’s the fact .
What have you done about it? Have you reported to the authorities? If no
Please do . Thanks
God bless
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
dunkem21:
OK.. Click *Like for Oyetola..

*Share for Adeleke..

Otherwise, mention wink
mentioned sir . next?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Reference(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
SillyeRabbit:

The APC will still take the day and no one will be flogged. I am baffled that you can even fathom any sort of change of ideology for the better amongst Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by success1smyn(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Wow. See who we have here. Another election observer in Onitsa.
ogbeni park one side
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Iceberg41: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
ipob analysts full this thread o cheesy

When will you have sense must you takj why don't you keep quiet
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by lamidex(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
PDP on a winning diet. #OsunDecides2018
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
kay5you:
ipob claiming Osun by force .
Same way you claimed Ekiti the other day .
Ipob cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
Iceberg41:

When will you have sense must you takj why don't you keep quiet
Another Ipob spotted cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by 77up(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Sent in from a member of my monitoring team in Iragbiji

A visually impaired man was just assisted by Inec staff to vote for the candidate of his choice.

You can guess who he voted for.

This is from Polling unit 002 , Popo iragbiji
Ilerioluwa of coz

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by checkolatunji: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
victordaimond:
go to alaba,go to computer village and come back and give me feedback....where did you see Africa in my post.i only made reference to tribes in Nigeria biko. i know we are down below in technology but engineers in alaba and computer village are trying.

I mentioned Africa to let you know there is none in Africa, how much more a tribe.

You said Alaba and Computer village, seriously? So what is going on in those places makes someone Technology sophisticated? Chai! Chai!! Chai...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.